As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the monstera deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them.
Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance. You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. Smaller size, but still a big impact. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Swiss Cheese Monstera deliciosa, Natural, Indoor Plant in Seagrass Basket, 2 to 3-Feet Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Studies show that plants help clean indoor air, Boosts moods and reduces stress. For questions about your plant please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Trendy and easy to care for houseplant; water monstera weekly, drain any excess water. Great house warming gift or just because. Ships in a lightweight decorative planter, height at shipping ranges from 2 to 3-feet tall, measured from bottom of pot to the top of the plant.
Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home. A favorite in home décor and design, a great focal point for any room. Thrives in rooms with bright light but indirect sunlight, keep soil moist but not saturated, Can however tolerate low-lit rooms.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Swiss Cheese Plant,|
3. Exotica Tropicals #ad
Monstera deliciosa 'Swiss Cheese Plant' Live Plant Easy 2 Grow Edible Fruits Tropical Houseplant or Outdoors #adExotica Tropicals #ad
- Monstera deliciosa "swiss cheese plant" beautiful holes form naturally in the leaves! Unusual, but easy to grow as a houseplant or outdoors - Growing + shipped in 4" pot NEARING THE SPLIT LEAF STAGE currently with round leaves- will produce split leaves soon.
Often referred to as split leaf philodendron, monsteras are jungle plants that will clean the air in your home or office! As easy to grow as common philodendrons, but much more exotic! Will cover a totem or support while leaves grow up to 24" long - produces an EDIBLE FRUIT Mexican Breadfruit on mature climbing specimens.
Click 'exotica tropicals" to see all of our Tropical Plants! Will produce cool natural 'swiss cheese' holes in the leaves- leaves can get quite large with many holes in mature specimens.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
8" Hanging Basket, Hirt's Swiss Cheese Plant -Monstera adansonii- Easy to Grow #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Other names: willow Leaf, Split Leaf Philodendron, Mexican Breadfruit. Immediate shipping. Prefers bright, indirect light or artificial light. Proper name: Monstera adansonii. 8 inch hanging pot. Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry.
5. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Swiss Cheese Plant, Monstera Delicioso, 3 Gallon Pot, Currently Unable to Ship to CA, PR, AK, or HI, AZ, Overall Height 22"-24" #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Usda plant hardiness Zone: 32°F. Watering: Moderately moist soil. Plant size: 24 inches to 28 inches tall including the 10inch planter. Bloom time: Tropical Foliage Plant. Environment: monstera Deliciosa Swiss Cheese plant does best in partial sun exposure.
6. Bio Garden #ad
Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden, Bio Garden, Rare 50pcs Monstera deliciosa Swiss Cheese Plant Seeds Easy to Grow #adBio Garden #ad
- Monstera deliciosa, also known as the swiss cheese plant, is both retro and trendy! A very easy to grow houseplant, it is prized for its deep glossy green foliage which as it grows is particularly impressive with large heart shaped leaves that have distinctive deeply cut leaves.
The swiss cheese plant is fairly easy to care for and maintain, but will need extra space to grow, it will add a beautiful tropical touch where ever you choose to locate it.
7. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant, 8" Hanging Basket #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. Since it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the monstera deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them.
It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance. Smaller size, but still a big impact. You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”.