As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NWB #ad
1 Pcs Starter Plant Star Fruit 'Bell" Variety Seedling USDA Zone 9b to 13, NWB42 #adNWB #ad
- But will be sent according size in the description. Carambolas are cultivated throughout many tropical and warm subtropical areas of the world. Fruiting height: 4-20 ft.
The carambola tree is small to medium in height 10 to 33 ft, India, single or multi-trunked. Carambolas have been cultivated in southeast Asia Malaysia, Sri Lanka for centuries, and trees were introduced in Florida over 100 years ago.
Plants to be sent are not always exactly the same as the photos. Hardiness: usda zone 9b to 13 | sun exposure: full sun/partial shade | Bloom Color: Pink/White | Bloom Time: Blooms repeatedly | Foliage: Evergreen | Time To Fruit: 2-4 years. You are purchasing one 3-5'' tall pot height is not included Star fruit 'Bell" variety Seedling Tree Starter Plant in 2. 5'' square pot.
2. Proven Winners #ad
4.5 in. Quart, Blue or Pink Flowers, Let's Dance Rhythmic Blue Reblooming Hydrangea Macrophylla Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- Be sure to check your usdA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance. May be trimmed after early summer flowering. Let's dance rhythmic blue reblooming hydrangea from Proven Winners features pink or blue summer flowers.
Plants shipped from November through March will arrive dormant Nov-March. Proven winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
Let's dance rhythmic blue reblooming hydrangea from Proven Winners has pink or blue summer flowers. Grows to be 2-3 feet tall and wide. Hardiness zones: 5-9.
Grows to be 2-3 feet tall and wide. May be trimmed after early summer flowering. Blooms from mid summer to early fall with pink or blue flowers depending on soil acidity. Florets have a geometric shape and are closely packed into full, richly colored mophead flowers. Prefers partial to full sun 4+ hours and moist, well-drained soils. Plants shipped from November through March will arrive dormant. Ships fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
3. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
3 Gallon, Fantastic Avocado Tree, 2 Year Old #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Fruit is long and tapered at both ends with good flavor with thin black skin. Tree size: 2 year. Flavor of fruit: cold hardy down to 16 degrees once the tree is established. Usda hardiness Zone: 8-10 Plant in full sun, with well drained soil.
4. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
4-5 Feet Tall, BLENHEIM APRICOT TREE, 2 Year Old #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Ripening Date: Late June. This apricot tree produces an abundance of medium to large apricots. Very juicy and sweet. Usda hardiness Zone: 5-8. Great for fresh eating an canning, one of the best apricots on the market.
5. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old, 4-5 Feet Tall, Lapins Cherry Tree #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Estimated chilling Requirements Below 45°: 400 hours. Cherries. Usda hardiness Zone: 5-9. Flavor of fruit: Sweet Great for the South.
6. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
Bob Wells Nursery, Bumper Satsuma Tree- Cold Hardy Down to 20 F. Degrees 2 Year Old Tree #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Large Fruit. Sweet with a tart hint, easy to peel and is seedless. Usda hardiness Zones 8b-11. Vigorous grower. Cold hardy satsuma Tree down to 20 F degrees.
7. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
4-5 Feet Tall, RED HAVEN PEACH TREE, 2 Year Old #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Usda hardiness zone: 3-7, Self-Fruitful. Estimated chilling requirements Below 45°: 900-950 hours. Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4 - 5 feet tall. Flavor of fruit: Peaches.
8. iPlant #ad
Grafted Mango Mature 4 Years Old Ready to Fruit Ñam Doc Mai Giant Tree BA104 #adiPlant #ad
- Usda hardiness zone °f:10 30 to 40 °f, hot humid to growwatering:medium brand: tree Features:Fast Growing Modified Item:YesCustom Bundle:Yes Climate:Sub-tropical, Aluvial, tropicalsoil type:lateritic, well-drained, frost free, loam, Sand Grafted:KentTree Type:Fruit.
Soil ph:acidicsunlight:part sun for seedlings, full sun- established Country/Region of Manufacture:Puerto RicoPlant Form:Plant Fruit Type:MangoSeason of Interest:Summer Modification Description:GraftedGenus:Mangifera.
9. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
HALL'S HARDY ALMOND TREE, 4/5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Usda hardiness zone: 5-9 pollination: partially self-fruitful to Increase Production plant with Non-Pariel or Texas MissionRipening Date: October Root Stock: Spacing: Plant trees 15-20 feet apart.
Estimated chilling Requirements Below 45°: 800 hours.
10. Red Supply Solution #ad
Edible Fruit Heirloom Blueberry Plant Seeds, Hardy Blueberry Bushes Live Plant Seeds, Highbush Blueberry 100 Seeds, Vaccinium Corymbosum Seeds, Blueberry Seeds Organic Non GMO #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Uses - effective in shrub borders or as part of less formal shrub plantings such as in native plant gardens or open woodland areas.
Contact us for solution. Hardiness zones - highbush Blueberry tree are suitable for USDA hardiness zones 3 to 8. Also makes an excellent hedge with the added benefits of summer fruit which can be harvested or left for the birds.
Growth rate - highbush blueberry is an upright, deciduous shrub that typically grows 5 to 8 feet less frequently to 12 feet tall. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Best quality - this package contains 100 of Highbush Blueberry seeds.