As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old/4-5 Feet Tall, FUJI APPLE TREE #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Estimated chilling Requirements Below 45°: 500 hours. Flavor of fruit: Semi-sweet Apples. Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Usda hardiness Zone: 6-9.
2. achmadanam #ad
1 Dwarf Fuji Apple Tree 2-3 FT Flowering Fruit Trees Live Plants Now Shipping #adachmadanam #ad
- Fast shipping. Please kindly Read The Description Below. Ship form United States. Ship from United States.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Fuji Apple Tree Live Plant, 4-5', Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Cold hardy; this specimen begins produce fruit after the first 3 years of planting with fruit ripening in late fall to early winter. These fruit have a long storage life, making them enjoyable for months to come. Sweet fruit; the fuji apple tree produces an iconic light Red apple with shades of green and yellow that contrasts beautifully against its lush foliage.
Even with their chill hour requirement of 350-400, this can still be met with a normal winter season in the South.
A popular apple tree cultivator in the united States, This Fruit bearing plant grows in most of the USA and grows to a pleasant medium to large size and is a wonderful source of shade.
Fuji apples are firm and crisp with a pleasant sweet flavor. Heat tolerant. Fuji apple trees are popular in the southern United States For their resistance to heat. Fuji apple trees have a mature height of 10-20 feet and a mature width of 10-15 feet, making them a great medium sized Tree for shading Small spaces. Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
4. SS0054 #ad
1 Dwarf Fuji Apple Tree 3 FT Flowering Fruit Trees Live Plants Food Gift Farm #adSS0054 #ad
- A med size apple,. Mid to late summer fruit is ripe. Ships to: Worldwide. Spring blooms are white to pinkish, Followed buy med shape oval leaves,. Tree does produce, many clumps of apples, there will be no shortage, when ripe. Sweet and juicy, Great for pies, jams, or just out right eating.
5. Grower's Solution #ad
Fuji Apple Tree Semi-Dwarf, Healthy Established #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Grow bushels of healthy, flavorful apples that can be eaten fresh off the tree. The fruit will be ready to harvest in mid-October. Fuji apples are a cross of two American varieties, the Red Delicious and the Virginia Ralls Janet.
Pruning is so important to young trees to encourage fruit production. There is nothing better than dried apple pies or hot apple pie and ice cream. Remember you grandmother’s fresh apple bunt cake? Not only are you saving money but you are getting fresh fruit from you own apple trees.
The fuji apples are known for their sugary sweet flavor. The best time to prune is December to February. This apple was named after the scared mountain Mount Fuji. The apple tree is self-pollinating. Fuji apples contain vitamin a and c as well traces of folate and potassium. An apple orchard in your own back yard! Growing your own apples can be easy and fun.
6. achmadanam #ad
2 Dwarf Fuji Apple Trees 9-15 INCH SEEDLINGS Flowering Fruit Trees #adachmadanam #ad
- Fast shipping. Ship from United States. Ship form United States. Please kindly Read The Description Below.
7. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
PINK LADY APPLE TREE, 2 Year Old/4-5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Estimated chilling requirements Below 45°: 300-400 hours. Flavor of fruit: Sweet-tart flavor Apples. Usda hardiness Zone: 6-9. Pollinator needed: Fuji, Granny Smith, Gala. Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall.
8. NA #ad
1 Each from Grandiosy Farm, Fuji Apple Tree Semi-Dwarf, 1 Gallon Trade Pot, Healthy Established #adNA #ad
- The apple tree is self-pollinating. Mature size h x w: 12-14' X 14'. This apple was named after the scared mountain mount Fuji. Hardiness Zones: 4-8. Fuji apples contain vitamin A and C as well traces of folate and potassium. The fruit will be ready to harvest in mid-October.