As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds- 75+ Seeds for 2020 by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2019 for the 2020 Season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Click on the ohio Heirloom Seeds hyperlink above to see our other seed varieties. Ly $1. 69 shipping per order! 85% germination, Ships from Ohio.
2. Gaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Organic Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds 100+ Non-GMO Open-Pollinated 96% Germination Rate 275mg #adGaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
- Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction. Matures in about 85 days. For an heirloom, it is a good producer.
Originating from tennessee, Cherokee Purple Tomatoes are thought to have been passed down from Native Americans of the Cherokee tribe. Rich, dark color and unmatched sweet, rich taste on sandwiches or in salads. High germination Rate - 96% with current lot.
A consistent taste test winner at tomato fests around the country. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA. Heralded by NPR as a favorite tomato. Certified Organic and Non-GMO. Lycopersicon esculentum - open pollinated.
3. Hill Creek Seeds #ad
Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds, Non GMO, Heirloom Garden Variety #adHill Creek Seeds #ad
- Cherokee Purple Seeds Lycopersicon esculentum. Produces up to 16 oz fruits, and can grow up to 60 inches tall with tomato cage support. Indeterminate beefsteak type tomato - Smokey rich flavor.
Plant just below soil surface in full sun when soil temperature reaches 70 degrees. 90% germination rate - 80 days to Harvest - Hardy Zones 3-12. 120 seeds per packet - hill Creek Seeds - Idaho USA.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Large Tomato, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Neonicotinoid-Free., Organic Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Seeds, Non GMO #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Very popular Variety. 50 cherokee purple tomato seeds - delicious, Firm and Juicy Large Tomatoes - Non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free.
Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm.
5. Business sasha #ad
Business sasha Each Pack 25+ Seeds Garden Heirloom Vegetable Cherokee Purple Blue Tomato Seeds 3 #adBusiness sasha #ad
- Germination temperature: 18-25 °C. Sowing to flowering: about 70 days. Light: half shade, sunny. Sprouting days: 7-15 days. Suitable growth temperature: 18-36 ° C.
6. Burpee #ad
50 Seeds, Burpee Cherokee Purple' Heirloom Large Slicing Tomato Rich Flavor #adBurpee #ad
- Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
Harvest in 85 days. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. In the mood for a juicy burger? Slicer varieties like our “Cherokee Purple” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Cherokee Purple"tomato seeds for planting. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “cherokee purple” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
|Model||Cherokee Purple' Heirloom|
7. Seedz #ad
APPR. 100, Organic Tomato Seeds, Cherokee Purple Beefsteak Tomato, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, USA, Non GMO, Certified Organic, Non Hybrid #adSeedz #ad
- Certified organic seeds - usda organic tomato seeds, garden seeds grown right here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; premium heirloom tomato seeds.
Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. Best value - approx. 100 organic beefsteak tomato seeds per packet means you get the best for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, okra, lettuce, cucumbers, swiss chard, cayenne pepper, radish, spinach, jalapeno, pea, garden peas, bell peppers, squash, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, Lacinato kale, carrots, red cabbage, bunching onions, watermelon & more!.
8. Dreamall Seeds #ad
Dreamall Purple Tomato Seeds Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Cherokee Purple Purple 20PCS Non-GMO #adDreamall Seeds #ad
- Material: Seed. Use: outdoor plant. Medium-large, flattened globe fruits. Climate: Temperate. Growth habits: germination time: 7-10 days For the germination temperature: 15-25 degrees celsius. Color is dusky pink with dark shoulders.
|Brand||Dreamall Seeds #ad|