As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hydrofarm #ad
2-Ounce, Hydrofarm DG00201 Liquid Hormone Concentrate Hydroponic Rooting Solution #adHydrofarm #ad
- Eliminates cross contamination problems, Contains: ethyl and isopropyl alcohol. Not likely to leave a toxic residue in the plant. Contains both rooting auxins. Not sold in dc, ND, SD. Liquid concentrate. Rooting hormone. Self sanitizing.
|Manufacturer||Dip 'N Grow #ad|
2. Hydrofarm #ad
16 Oz, Hydrofarm DG01601 Dip 'N Grow, 16-Ounce #adHydrofarm #ad
- Allows the rooting hormones to be absorbed into the cutting stem more evenly and easily. Cross-contamination problems are eliminated. Increase rooting success over the leading powders.
Not sold in dc, ND, SD. Rooting hormones liquid concentrate easily diluted with water to the necessary strength. Proven formula that contains both rooting auxins recognized as root inducing.
|Manufacturer||Dip 'N Grow #ad|
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
And Hardy Ornamental Plants, Foliage, Miracle-Gro FastRoot1 Dry Powder Rooting Hormone 1.25 oz., Tropical, Houseplant and Succulent Propagation,for Rooting House #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Use on leaf, greenwood and softwood cuttings. Simply dip stem cuttings into powder and plant immediately in moist media. Grow new plants from cuttings.
For rooting house, foliage, tropical and hardy ornamental plants. Take plant cuttings, usually 4-to 6-inch stem cuttings, from the current year's growth.
|Warranty||Miracle-Gro No-Quibble Guarantee|
4. Garden Safe #ad
Garden Safe Rooting Hormone 93194, Case Pack of 1 #adGarden Safe #ad
- Apply to cut ends: moisten the plant cutting, stir the cut end in powder, remove excess rooting hormone and plant. Grow cuttings: Works with most popular home, garden and greenhouse varieties. Root new favorite plants: helps African violets, roses, philodendrons, poinsettias, geraniums, coleus, woody ornamentals and more grow from cuttings.
Promotes rooting: Rooting hormone grows new plants from cuttings. Active ingredient: indole-3-butyric acid, similar to the root hormone that naturally occurs in plants.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
5. Clonex #ad
100 ml, HydroDynamics Clonex Rooting Gel #adClonex #ad
- It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue.
Clonex has a full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish the young roots during their important formative stages. Clonex is a high performance, water-based, rooting gel.
|Manufacturer||Sunlight Supply Inc. #ad|
6. Dip'N Grow #ad
Dip'N Grow Dip N Grow DG01601 Rooting Solution #adDip'N Grow #ad
- Allows the rooting hormones to be absorbed into the cutting stem more evenly and easily. Rooting hormones liquid concentrate easily diluted with water to the necessary strength.
Proven formula that contains both rooting auxins recognized as root inducing. Increase rooting success over the leading powders.
|Brand||Dip'N Grow #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dip N Grow #ad|
7. General Hydroponics #ad
1 Quart Pack of 3, General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, Bloom #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility. Ph balanced for ease of use; nasa and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs; Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
Gh flora series is the original building block Nutrient System imitated but never duplicated; Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality.