As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, ground cover, green manure crop, food plots, and many other uses. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
2. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Durana White Clover Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Seeding rate - Overseeding: 3 lbs. Per acre. When to plant: Fall - Spring. Per acre. Seeding depth: 1/4 inch maximum. Seeding rate - New: 5 lbs.
3. Boonetown Seed Company #ad
Durana, Boonetown Seed White Clover Seed Blend, and Premium Ladino Clover, Lucky 4 Leaf White Dutch, Food plot Seeds for Planting for Deer or lawns, 4 LB Bag .5 Acre Coverage #adBoonetown Seed Company #ad
- A 3-way blend of white clover seeds that perfectly compliment each other. Packed with protein and produces a lot of tonnage to keep deer fed year round.
Inoculated and treated so seed germination is quick and roots strongly established. Helps fawn development and milk production in does. Includes durana Clover seed, a clover specifically developed for whitetail deer.
4. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn, 2 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Grows in tough, salient soils. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard. Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance. Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Clover King Seed, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Clover king is a perennial clover used for deer food plots. Clover king can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10 Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth. Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs.
6. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Ladino Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Ladino clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. All of the clover seeds sold by outsidepride are inoculated for better water retention and germination.
Ladino is a giant white clover that grows as a perennial all across the Unites States. Sow this trifolium repens latum seed at 1/2 lb - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. This large clover is considered to be of high nutritive value and palatability making is great for pasture mixtures and deer food plots.
7. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall.
Rest assured these are quality seeds. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, forage, silage, and many other uses. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated.
8. BioLogic #ad
BioLogic New Zealand Clover Plus Chicory Perrenial Food Plot Seed #adBioLogic #ad
- Scientifically developed specifically for Deer, providing maximum protein, attractiveness and tonnage. Promotes antler growth and overall herd health. Extremely attractive and nutritious.
|Manufacturer||Bio Logic #ad|
|Warranty||Biologic guarantees the quality of its seed products.|
9. Whitetail Institute #ad
Whitetail Institute Imperial Extreme Food Plot Seed Spring and Fall Planting, 5.6-Pound .25 Acres #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Extremely sweet, durable, versatile and highly attractive to deer and provides up to 44% antler-building protein. Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting. Includes the highly attractive and extremely drought tolerant Persist Forb developed by Whitetail Institute specifically for deer.
Includes wina-100 perennial forage chicory - vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories. Coated with rainbond for enhanced seedling survivability and can tolerate annual rainfall levels as low as 15 inches per year.