As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Preen #ad
Covers 805 sq. ft., Preen 2464092 Extended Control Weed Preventer, 4.93 lb. #adPreen #ad
- 1 application blocks weeds up to 6 months guaranteed. Flip-top applicator cap makes it easy to apply. Not available for sale in NY. When used as directed preen extended control Weed Preventer can be used around more than 600 perennials, groundcovers, shrubs and trees as listed on the product label.
Covers 805 sq. Not intended for use on flower seeds, lawns, vegetable gardens, water gardens or other food-producing or edible plants. Ft.
2. Scotts #ad
5,000 sq. ft., Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed 3 #adScotts #ad
- Up to 2x more powerful dandelion and clover control vs. Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed. Feeds to thicken lawns and crowd out weeds. Previous formula. Weedgrip technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don't. Scotts most powerful weed and feed.
3. Scotts #ad
14 lb., Scotts Weed Control for Lawns Northern #adScotts #ad
- Kills even the toughest weeds, like dandelion and clover. Granular weed control that kills tough lawn weeds, not the lawn. Kills the root so weeds don’t come back. Specially formulated to control more than 200 weed types. Starts working on contact.
4. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Pro Turf Barricade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control up to 5,800 sq ft. 18 lb #adThe Andersons #ad
- The product must also receive rainfall or irrigation in order for the herbicide prevention zone to become active. In warm-season turf, barricade can also be applied in the fall for the prevention of poa annua annual bluegrass.
Barricade is most effective when applied in early spring, prior to soil temperatures reaching 55 degrees at a four-inch depth.
Barricade is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds. Please refer to product label for complete application rates and timings.
5. Green Gobbler #ad
Green Gobbler 20% Horticultural Vinegar Weed Killer | Herbicide | Natural Weed Killer | Organic Weed Killer 5 Gallon Pail #adGreen Gobbler #ad
- 20% formula is four times stronger than traditional table vinegar. 30-day money back guarantee – if you are not pleased, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse your entire purchase. Made strictly from ethanol distilled from corn grain.
Green gobbler contains 20% acetic acid. Powerful formula — no potentially cancer-causing chemicals. Safe to use anywhere - perfect for residential, barns, farmlands, flower beds, industrial and agricultural use.
Use on driveways, pavers, commercial, sidewalks, concrete, mulch beds, parking lots, etc. Expect a refund with no questions asked. Glyphosate-free. Expect full desiccation in less than 24 hours.
Use on crabgrass, clover weeds, white clover, dandelions, moss, etc. We value our customers and we stand behind all of our products. Certified for organic use - completely eliminates and desiccates weeds and grasses without using toxic chemicals. Omri listed weed killer and certified for organic use. Made straight from corn. Kills weeds fast - eliminate any type of weed in just a matter of hours.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide 60426 Lawn Weed Killer, 10 lbs #adBonide #ad
- 3 way weed control kills over 200 common lawn weeds. Visible results in just 24 hours. Does not contain fertilizer. Provides 5, 000 square feet of coverage. Granular Lawn Weed Killer.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
7. RM43 #ad
1-Gallon, RM43 43-Percent Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control #adRM43 #ad
- Ideal for fence rows, gravel paths, sidewalks, driveways, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns. Kills weeds and prevents weeds for up to 1 year.
Treats 17, 297 square feet. Can be used for total vegetation control bare ground or spot control of brush, vines and weeds. Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired.
8. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND60476, Weed Beater Complete, Post and Pre Emergence Application 10 lb., Weed Killer Granules for Lawn and Garden #adBonide #ad
- Granular application - unlike most weed killer concentrate formulas, this product is a dry-application granule that can be used on warm and cool season grasses, and it will work equally well on both.
Pre and post formula - the formula for Weed Beater Complete takes care of pre-emerging and post-emerging control of both grassy and broadleaf weeds. 5, 200 square feet of protection - with just 10 pounds of Weed Beater Complete, you can protect up to 5, 200 square feet of your property.
Wide range of control - this product gets rid of crabgrass, nutsedge, ground ivy, goosegrass, and way more. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Apply exactly as directed on the label for the best results. It can kill the toughest weeds with systemic action from the leaves all the way down to the root.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
9. Scotts #ad
10 lb., Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts WeedEx Prevent with Halts, Crabgrass Preventer, Pre-Emergent Weed Control for Lawns, Prevents Chickweed, Oxalis, Foxtail & More All Season Long #adScotts #ad
- Apply in early spring for season-long prevention of crabgrass, Fall application prevents winter weeds such as poa annua, henbit and chickweed. Effective pre-emergent control of crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis, spurge, and other grassy and broadleaf weeds.
Scotts weedex prevent with Halts prevents crabgrass all season long. Stops crabgrass before it starts. Use on all lawn and grass types except dichondra or bentgrass.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle Gro #ad|
10. Preen #ad
Preen 2464083 Garden Weed Preventer, 31.3 lb. Covers 5,000 sq. ft #adPreen #ad
- Apply anytime in spring, summer or fall. Stop weeds before they start for up to 3 months guaranteed. Can be sold as a refill for flip-top applicator bottle. Weed preventer does not kill existing weeds.
Covers 5, 000 sq. Ft. Not for use on lawns. Safe for use on edibles see use directions for complete list. Safe for use around over 200 established flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs.