As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Divine Mix New Guinea Impatiens Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Superbly mildew resistant. Seeds per pack - 15. Deep red, scarlet red, white, lilac-lavender, pink, apple blossom, and violet. Reaching 10 to 14 inches high and nearly as wide, these plants all bloom together and achieve the same size.
A colorful mix from seed, featuring a range of flower colors and even a bronze-leaf variety.
2. PAPCOOL #ad
Impatiens Seeds 25 New Guinea Impatiens Divine Violet Seeds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The new guinea impatiens has a dark green foliage on it that really stand out. 25 seeds new guinea divine violet. This variety is one of the premium impatiens to buy not to hard to grow these from seed. This is a mounded upright variety the height about 16" and it will spread to about 14" also.
This series has very vivid looking flowers on it the new guinea also has one of the largest flowers on it that are very uniform. If you are looking for something for your flowerbed or landscape this is the variety for you the divine series is great. From united States.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
F1 Divine Series, 100 Seeds, Mix, Annual Flower Gardening Seeds, Impatiens hawkeri, New Guinea Impatiens Flower Garden Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 77-84 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
Seeds for: Flower Gardening. Impatiens flower seeds new guinea - Divine Series - Mix - 100 Seeds - Impatiens hawkeri. Non-gmo - hybrid - High Germination Rate.
4. DH Seeds #ad
Cute PINK Blooms, 65 Baby Pink Impatien Seeds, UPC0687299670932, DH Seeds #adDH Seeds #ad
- They need light to germinate, or on top of the bio sponge if using the Bio Dome. Start the seeds indoors, so place them on top of the soil mix if using a seed tray, germinating them at 70 to 75 degrees F.
The 12- to 15-inch-tall plants are bushy and neat, needing neither pruning nor clean-up, and both the blossoms and their stems are weather-resistant and sturdy. Germination rate is around 83% with these seeds. 65 seeds in each packet, with growing instructions attached.
5. LeeFan Garden #ad
500 Non-GMO Perennial Potted Petunia Hybrida Vines/Flower Seeds, Petunias Seeds"Crazy Mixture" Rainbow Colors for Indoor & Garden Planting #adLeeFan Garden #ad
- Panago/leefan seeds: All Hand Packaged, Family Business. Germination is about 85%, flowering from April to November. Perennial herbs. Flower looks like morning glory.
Very easy to grow, it can be Planted in a Flowerpot Placed Indoors or Outdoors. 500+ seeds and using the high Quality of Packaging. Enjoy Planting!3-5 plants will fill the pot. Seeds can be sown all the year Round, Keep Indoors in Cold Weather.
6. My Secret Gardens #ad
My Secret Gardens, 30+ Cosmic Orange Impatien Seeds #adMy Secret Gardens #ad
- Easy to Grow. Orange and White Blooms. 30 seeds Per Packet. Easy to Care For. Essential For Any Garden.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Impatiens Baby Scarlet, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- They are annuals for Zones 3 - 10 It's indeed busy! impatiens flower seeds can be started indoors 8 weeks before the end of frost season.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Often called busy lizzie, this scarlet annual will not stop blooming from spring until frosts begin. This impatiens plant will reach 8 - 10 inches in height, and it is perfect for that shady flower bed or for baskets and pots on a shady patio.
Fill your containers and flower beds with this free blooming show star! Baby impatiens walleriana are great shade flowers. Pinch back any spent blooms to encourage a continued display of color.