As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fertilome #ad
1/2 Pint, Fertilome Triple Action: Insecticide, Fungicide and Miticide #adFertilome #ad
- Provides quick and more complete control. Apply every 14 days to prevent disease. Acts as an exciter to flush insect pests out of hiding and into direct contact with spray residues.
Fertilome triple Action insecticide, fungicide, miticide. New formulation use on fruits, flowers, nuts, herbs, spices, vegetables, roses, and shrubs.
2. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
Voluntary Purchasing Group 10478 Fertilome Concentrate 2 in 1 Systemic Insect Fungicide, 32-Ounce #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Application lasts For Up To 6 Weeks. Treat 16 roses or 200 square-Feet of flower bed. Treat 16 roses or 200 Square Feet Of Flower Bed. Safe to use on roses, Flowers And Shrubs.
Safe to use on roses, flowers and shrubs. Concentrated formula. Protects the entire Plant, Including New Growth. Protects the entire plant, including new growth. Concentrated formula. Application lasts for up to 6 weeks.
3. Agro Research International #ad
And Insecticide 1 Quart Thyme Oil Extract, Fungicide, Thyme Guard Organic Bactericide #adAgro Research International #ad
- Has a residual effect up to 20 days and is phytotoxic. High efficacy against diseases like botrytis, Citrus Canker, Downy Mildew, Fire Blight, Fusarium, Citrus Greening-HLB, Powdery Mildew, and many others.
Safe for use in all crops, both food, and nonfood. Has insecticidal effects on sucking insects like, psyllids, scales, spider mites, and whitefly. Thyme guard is a 100% biodegradable broad spectrum contact and systemic liquid organic bactericide, fungicide, and insecticide.
4. Fertilome #ad
Fertilome 16 Oz Triple Action Plus Disease Control Sold in packs of 12 #adFertilome #ad
- Triple action plus. Disease control. Use on fruits, herbs, vegetables, spices, roses, nuts, flowers and shrubs. Provides quick and complete control. Insecticide, fungicide and miticide.
5. Flagline #ad
Voluntary Purchasing Group 10524 Weed-Free Zone, 16-Ounce #adFlagline #ad
- Consult label for specific application rate for each turfgrass listed. Weed free zone. Controls over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
6. BioAdvanced #ad
10-Pound, Bayer Advanced 701910 12 Months Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Granules #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Also for use on Potted plants. Kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to 12 months. Kills japanese beetles adult, emerald ash borers, adelgids, leaf miners and fall web worms. Includes built-in measuring cup. Systemic rainproof protection.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
7. Diquat E-PRO #ad
Diquat E-PRO Aquatic Herbicide Equivalent to Reward-1 Gallon #adDiquat E-PRO #ad
- Diquat herbicide is for weed/algae control in and around ponds, recreational land, commercial greenhouses and nurseries, residential lawns, lakes, industrial land, landscapes, and public areas.
Diquat dibromide 37. 3%. Diquat should be mixed at a rate of 1 gallon per surface acre 4' depth or mixed at 32ounces per 100 gallons when spraying as a commercial weed killer.
8. Azomite #ad
44 lb, Azomite Micronized Bag #adAzomite #ad
- Re-mineralizes soil for optimum growth. Improves root systems, yields and plant health. All purpose natural nutrient for organic use. Micronized natural trace minerals. For all soil types.