As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray #adReliance Controls #ad
- Six combination knockouts and more. Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts. Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications.
Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5. Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center.
|Brand||Reliance Controls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Reliance Controls #ad|
2. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls CSR202 Easy/Tran Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Easy to install, easy to use. Power inlet, nemA is L14-20 Combined load @ 125 vAC - 40 Ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, traffic signals electric heat and more.
Maximum single-pole circuits: 2, Maximum double-pole circuits: 1. Max. Outdoor, nema 3R transfer switch. Maximum generator running watts: 5, 000 .
3. Reliance Controls Corporation #ad
Reliance Portable Generator Power Transfer Kit-model#3006hdk #adReliance Controls Corporation #ad
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, basic cleaning, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box.
4. EZ Generator Switch #ad
Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved, EZ Generator Switch #adEZ Generator Switch #ad
- Ul & csa approved/compliant - user friendly - pre wired. Transfers essential loads heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps.
No backfeeding or touching existing circuit breakers. Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator. Simple & safe Connects with a standard extension cord.
5. Generac #ad
Generac RXSC100A3 100 Amp 120/240 Single Phase NEMA 3R Smart Transfer Switch for Standby Generators #adGenerac #ad
- Heavy duty generac contactor is a UL recognized Device designed for years of service. The controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands.
Can be used in tandem with generac's smart Management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power Management options available.
100-amp 120/240 volt single phase smart transfer switch is housed in a Steel NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure. Transfer switch connects through the utility meter for easy installation; smaller fuses integrated into the control board.
|Manufacturer||Generac Guardian #ad|
6. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Installs adjacent to existing load center. Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output. Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
Completely pre-wired. 6 circuit transfer switch kit.
7. Reliance Control Corporation #ad
EMW3790037, Reliance Control Corporation WKPBN30 Portable Generator Through-The-Wall PWR Transfer Kit #adReliance Control Corporation #ad
- Power transfer kit, create a back up power panel inside your home, connected to your portable generator outside your home, to keep you safe from storm weather & toxic generator exhaust.
Total outlet: 6. Fittings & pvc cement, 12 inch x 1 inch flat head drill & all mounting accessories. Includes 6 circuit power panel, 30a outdoor power cord inlet box, NM PVC Conduit.
8. Generac #ad
Generac 6854 Home Link Upgradeable 30 Amp Transfer Switch Kit with 10' Cord and Aluminum Power Inlet Box #adGenerac #ad
- Versatile: can be upgraded later for use with a Generac home standby generator max 11 kW. Power indicator lights: displays when you have utility power or generator power. Easy to maintain and expand: interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch.
Powers hard-wired circuits: directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and lights. Safe: prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers.
9. Generac #ad
Generac 6333 60-Amp Single Load Double Pole Manual Transfer Switch for Portable Generators #adGenerac #ad
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Safely switch from utility to 60-amp portable generator power in an emergency. Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace gas/oil only, well pump and septic pump.
Includes 2 60-Amp circuit breakers. Interchangeable circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace or expand the circuits in your switch.