As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Live Violet De Bordeaux' Fig Plant Potted 4.5" Pot Cold Hardy Ficus Carica Two Season Figs #adGeneric #ad
- Fast priority mail shipping No extra Charge 4. 5" pot. Produces 2 two crops a Year - Great Tasting and tons of Fruit. Not baby 2" pot! great tasting fruit and non gmo unique heirloom variety that produces great fruit! Received 1 plant similar to Ones in Image 6" to 8" Above Soil Line.
Certified usda nursery able to ship to all States. Thick trunk roots busitng out of pot.
2. Hello Organics #ad
Fig Trees"Violette de Bordeaux" Includes Four 4 Live Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Popular in the Northwest and West. Space 8' circle. I recommend growing in an organic potting soil with the fertilizer and beneficials already mix in. Also known as negronne, but hardier and a smaller size tree than mission.
Zones 7b-9. The price includes four 4 "violette de bordeaux" fig trees with USPS Shipping. Good for home planting as tree is dwarf. Considered by many the finest tasting fig.
Keep your soil moist and when it is about dried out water again. Needs protection in cold winter areas. Closed eye. The plants are at least 2-5 inches tall. These 2 inch rooted plants shipped in a 2 inch tray pots.
Similar fruit to Black Mission, Marseilles and Celeste. Fig trees can be planted in most healthy soils with normal pH range 6. 0-8. For starter plants i recommend growing in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot to allow your plants to get a little bigger then then re-pot or plant. Fruit ripens later than hardy chicago, Violet de Bordeaux is a purplish-black fruit with rich strawberry pulp.
3. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Violette Du Bordeaux Fig Tree Ficus Carica Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Receive a free sample of wellspring gardens' proprietary fertilizer blend! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.
Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! This is a nice fig tree that grows well in a pot or smaller yards as it has a dwarf habit. Great fig tree that is hardy to zone 6! .
4. Madahu #ad
Violette Du Bordeaux Fig Ficus Carica Live Plant Negronne Petite Figue De Violet, Live Plant Not Seed Or Bulb, US Warehouse #adMadahu #ad
- Please do not place your order if the temperature during the day or night in your area is below 50℉ 10℃. Important - small plants need protection from cold, sun, wind, dry-out. Otherwise sorry, plants are still in the original pot, YES, then no replacements/refunds are given.
Information below is only the potential the plant has. Place all plants in a spot of moderate temperatures 70-80F in good light but NOT in a direct sun for two weeks until they adjust from shipping in darkness.
You will be receiving one plant between 2. 5 and 6 inches in height shipped in a 3 inch deep pot.
The second picture in the ad shows a range of typical sizes that we ship. Returns/replacements - if plants died during the shipment or look sad when received and you can send me the message with the photo the same day or a few days later, I will replace/refund. I will not be held responsible for symptoms of cold weather shocked or killed plants.
5. Southern Living Plant Collection #ad
2 Gallon, Prolific Dark Purple Fruits, Little Miss Figgy Dwarf Fig, Southern Living Plants #adSouthern Living Plant Collection #ad
- Southern living plant collection | Mature Size: 4-6' H x 3-4' W. Ficus caria ‘little miss Figgy’ PP27929. Usda zones: 7-10 | Full Sun. Prolific, dark purple fruits in late summer | Deciduous Shrub. This item unavailable in HI and AK - Ships in a pot with soil.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Perfect Plants Brown Turkey Fig Tree Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Brown turkey loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape — or on the patio in a potting container — that receives full sun throughout the day.
This tree features leggy branches with bright green, bulky leaves! Figs grow upward and outward creating space beneath foliage to produce fruit. Mature height: 10-30ft | mature width: 15-25ft.
Brown turkey produces an earthy, brown colored Fig that has a mild flavor in comparison to other Fig types — Brown Turkey fruit does best dried or when mixed with added sweeteners. Live brown turkey fig tree 1 gallon is self-pollinating, comes with easy to use Fig food, and produces fresh Fig fruit every Year.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Scarlet Beauty Plum Tree Live Plant, 4-5ft, Includes Care Guide, Produces Fruit #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Unfortunately due to state laws this product does not ship to Arizona or California. Low chill hours; this fruit bearing tree is ideal for warm environments such as south Florida.
Scarlet beauty need only 150 chill hours to cultivate fruit. Heat tolerant; scarlet beauty grow well in hardiness zones 7-10 and are naturally resilient to hot and humid environments. These fruit are quite large and will usually ripen early Summer; most often in May.
These fruit trees are popular in the southern United States. Compact size; mature scarlet beauty plum trees often reach 10-15 feet high and only 5-10 feet wide which makes them ideal fruit trees for landscapes with low amounts of open space. Sweet plums; scarlet beauty produces rich red fruit after the first couple of years after planting. This can easily be achieved during late fall and winter.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
8. Generic #ad
Olympian and Black Mission, Fig Plant 3 Pack One of Each Violet De Bordeaux' Fig Plant #adGeneric #ad
- Not baby 2" pot! great tasting fruit and non gmo unique heirloom variety that produces great fruit! Get 3 plants similar to ones in Image 6" to 8" Above Soil Line.
Olympian, black mission and Violet De Bordeaux Fig 3 Pack. Thick trunk roots busitng out of pot. Certified usda nursery able to ship to all States. Fast priority mail shipping No extra Charge 4. 5" pot.
9. growplant #ad
Fig, 'Black Mission', Fruiting Fig Tree Live Plant FR04 #adgrowplant #ad
- Light: part sun to full sun. The breba crop is large. Moisture: Average, well-drained. When fully dormant, figs often will resprout from the roots and produce a crop the following summer. The black mission fig is a high quality fig variety.
Large lobed leaves and spreading growth habit make this a wonderful shade tree. Responds well to pruning and can be espaliered or pruned heavily in the dormant season for size control and to increase the main crop.
These 5-6"+ plants come in 2. 5" x 2. 5" x 2. 5" deep pots. It produces both a breba early crop and main crop, and is considered an everbearing variety when planted in the right climate.
Hardiness: hardy in USDA Zones 7-9. It is a dark skinned fig with a strawberry colored interior. Even if frozen, can be grown as far north as Zone 5. The main crop is medium sized. With winter protection, fig trees can tolerate temperatures as low as 10 to 15ºf -9ºc. The skin of the fruit often cracks when it is ripe. It performs well in the north and south, on both coasts, and in inland locations.