As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ken's Red Female and Male, Actinidia, Hirt's 2 Hardy Kiwi Plants, 2.5" Pots #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Shipped dormant in the winter. Ken's red is very sweet! The 2 plants you will receive one male and one female. They are hardy in zones 4-9.
They can be grown in different types of soils; however, the soil must be well drained. Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. A beautiful vine on it's own! the hardy arctic kiwi is THE FRUIT OF THE FUTURE.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
2. Daylily Nursery #ad
3 Hardy Kiwi Plants- 2 Female Ananasnaya, and One Male Pollinater--all in 4 Inch Cups/ Kiwi Aruguta. Awesome Starter Plants! #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Vining plant with beautiful, glossy green leaves. Full to part sun. You must have the male and the female plants, they require pollination. These vigorous plants are hardy to zone 5, easy to grow, our shipping stays the same for up to 5 items, and produce a whole lot of grape sized kiwi once they get going! Please note, so please make the most of your shipping dollar! Zone 5-9b.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2.5" Pot, Actinidia, 2 Hardy Kiwi Plants, Anna and Meader #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Homegrown by Hirt's Gardens. A beautiful vine on it's own! the hardy Kiwi is THE FRUIT OF THE FUTURE. Shipped dormant in the winter.
The 2 plants you will receive Meader and Anna are growing in 2. 5" pot. They can be grown in different types of soils; however, the soil must be well drained. They are hardy in zones 4-9.
4. Andryani #ad
Kiwi Actinidia Fruit Tree Vine, Tomuri Male and Vincent Female Kiwi Plant, Set of 2 Starter Plants #adAndryani #ad
- Plants are between 4"- 24" tall "They grow fast!!". Plants are currently growing in "4" deep pots. The photos show the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive.
You will get set of 2 starter plants: 1 tomuri Male and 1 Vincent Female Kiwi Plant, Kiwi Actinidia Fruit Tree Vine.
5. Daylily Nursery #ad
3 Hardy Kiwi Plants- One Each of Ananasnaya, and a Male Pollinater-All in 4 Inch Cups/Kiwi Aruguta. Awesome Starter Plants!, Ken's Red #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- These vigorous plants are hardy to zone 5, easy to grow, and produce a whole lot of grape sized kiwi once they get going! Please note, our shipping stays the same for up to 5 items, so please make the most of your shipping dollar! Zone 5-9b.
You must have the male and the female plants, they require pollination. Full to part sun. Vining plant with beautiful, glossy green leaves.
6. Hello Organics #ad
Kiwi Plants"Issai" Includes Four 4 Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Most all edible plants grow well in full Sun but a little shade won’t hurt. These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 2-4 inches tall. These kiwi are smaller than some common fuzzy Kiwi but are exceptionally sweet with eight times more vitamin C than oranges.
See full product description for more information on Variety and How to Grow. The price includes four 4 “issai” kiwi plants with USPS Shipping. Kiwi plants can be planted in most healthy soils in normal pH range. Issai kiwi are self-fertile fuzzless vining plants.
7. astor_farm #ad
Edible Fruit Vine Actinidia chinensis Vincent Female, Tiyuki Hardy Kiwi Fruit Plant #adastor_farm #ad
- And don't get the wrong perception. High quality Product. 100% brand New. Disclaimer : the photo shown is a mature plant. Please read full description before ordering.
8. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
2,000 Hardy Kiwi, by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, actinidia arguta Seed, Perennial Vine Native to Korea, Kiwi Hardy, Northern China, Big Pack, and Russian Siberia #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- It is hardy to zone 4 and is not frost tender. Fruit - raw, the kiwi fruit, cooked or dried for later use. Actinidia arguta hardy kiwi is a perennial vine native to Korea, Northern China, and Russian Siberia, producing a small fruit resembling the kiwifruit .
2, 000+ seeds per packet - BIG PACK. Kiwi, hardy - actinidia arguta Seed. Deliciosa, the skin is smooth and can be eaten with the fruit. A decidious climber growing to 15 m 49ft 3in. Sweeter than A.
9. Madahu #ad
Edible Fruit Vine Actinidia Deliciosa Matua Male, Live Plant Not Seed Or Bulb, US Warehouse, Hardy Kiwi Fruit Plant #adMadahu #ad
- Important - small plants need protection from cold, sun, wind, dry-out. Information below is only the potential the plant has. Returns/replacements - if plants died during the shipment or look sad when received and you can send me the message with the photo the same day or a few days later, YES, I will replace/refund.
Otherwise sorry, plants are still in the original pot, then no replacements/refunds are given.
Please do not place your order if the temperature during the day or night in your area is below 50℉ 10℃. You will be receiving one plant between 2.
5 and 6 inches in height shipped in a 3 inch deep pot. Place all plants in a spot of moderate temperatures 70-80F in good light but NOT in a direct sun for two weeks until they adjust from shipping in darkness. The second picture in the ad shows a range of typical sizes that we ship. I will not be held responsible for symptoms of cold weather shocked or killed plants.
10. astor_farm #ad
Tiyuki Hardy Kiwi Fruit Plant Actinidia arguta 'Ananasnaja' Vine Male Anna's Yang Tao #adastor_farm #ad
- Please read full description before ordering. Disclaimer : the photo shown is a mature plant. High quality Product. And don't get the wrong perception. 100% brand New.