As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
White flowers, Cornus ser. 'Baileyi' Red Twig Dogwood Shrub, #3, Size Container #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Mature height is 6-8ft, mature spread is 9-10ft. Grows well in full or partial sun. For best results, plant in usda zones 2-8. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
Its red stems provide a nice winter interest. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Popular landscape plant with Green foliage that turns red-purple in fall.
It will leaf out in Spring. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Baileyi Red Twig Dogwood, Cornus stolonifera #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Mature height: 6-10'. Dormant shipping in winter. Hardy zones 3-8. Bloom time: May to June. Full sun to Part Shade. Immediate shipping in 4" pot.
3. Mini Garden #ad
20 RED TWIG Dogwood American Red Osier Shrub White Flower Cornus Sericea Seeds, HOT!! #adMini Garden #ad
- In fall, the leaves shine in brightly changing colors of red to orange to purple. This dogwood can grow in average garden conditions, likes moist or swampy areas, & is used along riverbanks to prevent erosion & provide waterbird habitat.
Common names: red osier dogwood / red willow / american Dogwood / Red-Rood / western dogwood / Creek Dogwood / Redstem Dogwood/ Red Twig Dogwood.
They are fast growing, & very ornamental with year round interest. Ship from us. Birds love to eat the white-blueish berries In summer. The spring flowers are small but clustering & are enjoyed by bees & fragrant, & butterflies. Delivered from 5 to 15 days.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Redtwig Dogwood -Proven Winner-4" Pot, Arctic Fire Cornus stolonifera- Farrow #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Cornus 'Arctic Fire'. Arctic firered twig dogwood. Cornus stolonifera 'Farrow'pp#18523. Hardy zones: 3-8. Months of Bloom: Spring. Immediate shipping. Color of bloom: white. Size shipped: 4" pot. Mature height: 3-4'.
5. owzoneplant #ad
Unrooted Cuttings Flowering Shrubs M3, 10 Cornus Sericea" Red Twig Dogwood #adowzoneplant #ad
- It has large green leaves and white flowers in spring. Native to the rocky mountains, this is the plant with the bright red stems in the winter usually seen along stream beds and rivers.
An easy to care for native plant that is an addition to any garden. 10 cuttings not rooted Approximately 4" - 6" in length. This is a multi-stemmed shrub with growth to 6ft’, usually less and can be held at any height with pruning.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
Shrub- Tree, Dogwood Midwinter Fire/Cornus Sanguinea 10 Seeds, Fiery Stems of Red !! Everlasting! #adPAPCOOL #ad
- By autumn the foliage turns to a fiery shade of red before falling to the ground to reveal spectacular orange, yellow and red stems. From united States. Cornus sanguinea/bloodtwig dogwood: This stunning tree has green foliage throughout summer bearing tiny white nectar pollen rich flowers followed by glossy black berries.
Great for borders and beds. It also does well in a container. This variety of dogwood is one of a few recently introduced cultivars with stunningly colorful bark in winter.
It will grow in a wide range of soils and locations, but gives its best winter stem color in full sun. Also known as blood twig dogwood, this pollinator and bird-attracting deciduous shrub grows to about 6 to 10'. The stems are used in flower arranging. Its fiery stems make a stunning centerpiece through the winter.
7. Colorado Hardy Plants #ad
Osier- Red Twig, Cornus Sericea_Dogwood 3-5" pots #adColorado Hardy Plants #ad
- This adaptable plant works well in a variety of situations, especially in wet areas that can pose a problem for many other plants. Both yellow and red Twig Dogwood does well in full or partial sun.
Green leafy shrub with white flowers. Cold hardy with lots of winter interest as it turns bright yellow or red in the winter. Takes just a few years to reach full height of up to 5ft.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ivory Halo Dogwood, 4" Pot, Cornus Alba, Red Twig #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy zones: 3-8. Size shipped: 4" pot shipped dormant in Winter. Months of Bloom: Spring. Immediate shipping. Color of Bloom: White. Ivory halo - dogwood - Red Twig Cornus alba'Bailhalo'. Mature height: 5-6'.
9. Seedville #ad
20 RED TWIG DOGWOOD American Red Osier Shrub White Flower Cornus Sericea Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 3 - 8 // bloom tiME: May - June. Plant height: 4 - 6' // plant spacing: 4 - 6'. Light: sun - part shade // water: average - dry // COLOR: White Flowers / Red Branches.
Cornus stolonifera / creek dogwood / red-rood / Red Osier Dogwood / American Dogwood / Red Willow / Swida Sericea. Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: red twig dogwood / western dogwood / redstem dogwood // scientific name: cornus sericea syn.
10. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, Cornus alba 'Ivory Halo' Varigated Dogwood Shrub, white flowers with varigated foliage, #3 #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. Its red stems provide a nice winter interest. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions.
Popular landscape plant with Green and White foliage. Mature height is 4-6ft, mature spread is 4-6ft. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
It will leaf out in Spring. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Grows well in full or partial sun. For best results, plant in usda zones 3-7. Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot.