As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Danish Flag Poppy Papaver somniferum Twin Pack of 10,000 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Danish flag produces gorgeous poppies in red & white. Like many other somniferum poppy seed varieties, the seeds of Danish Flag Poppies should be stratified prior to sowing. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. The flowers bloom to a width of up to 3 inches wide, atop furry stems standing 12 to 30 inches tall.
Quality danish flag poppy seeds packaged by Seed Needs. All poppy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Danish flag poppy is an annual flowering plant, meaning that it will grow quickly from seed, bloom through the summer months and later die with the first killing frost. This is to ensure that you receive optimal results.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Poppy Danish Flag Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These annual flowers will grow in USDA Zones 3 - 9 reaching 24 - 36 inches in height. Danish flag flowers are one of the most popular poppies in the flower market. Papaver somniferum is known as danish Flag Poppy, and it is a favorite red and white annual that has feathery edges and a resemblance to Denmark’s national flag.
These poppies look especially impressive when planted in mass groupings. Sow 5 - 6 of these flower seeds in your garden, beds, containers or wherever you want a beautiful display. Sometimes they are also known as Breadseed Poppy or Florist Poppy,.
3. Mercantile Unlimited LLC #ad
Afghan, Peonies, Hen's&Chicks +Many More" Afghan Danish Flag P. Somniferum, Pat's Poppies 13 Exotic Strains of Poppy Seeds Papaver Somniferum"Giant #adMercantile Unlimited LLC #ad
- High 99% germination rate when planted correctly "winterizing seed to prep for germination optional, but can result in much higher germination rate because it tricks the seeds into thinking it's the proper time to start growth, proper watering, cool temperatures, not planning before you plant is only planning for failure.
4. Seedville #ad
500 DANISH FLAG POPPY Queens Poppy Papaver Somniferum Danebrog Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- . Hardiness zone: annual but reseeds itself easily, so it acts like a perennial in all zones. Soil / water: Average. The danish flag poppy is a rather unique species with a beautiful color combination.
Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Light requirements: sun - part shade. It attracts bees, birds, and butterflies. Bloom time: mid Summer - Early Fall. Plant height: 24 - 36".
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company Danish Flag – Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- See planting Information Below. Approximately 10, 000 Seeds. Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Danish flag - Oriental Poppy.
6. Boss Garden #ad
100 Fresh Seeds Danish Flag Poppy Flower Seeds for Planting SPL-RR #adBoss Garden #ad
- After the poppy danish Flag flowers are spent and the petals fall an attractive seed pod remains. The plants are known for self-sowing for additional season's of beauty.
Poppy danish flag is a stunning variety, and it is especially gorgeous when planted in mass groupings. The petals are frilly and feathered adding greater appeal, and its center has a pure white cross.
Poppy danish flag papaver somniferum Danish Flag - Start Poppy seeds for this showy annual with intensely rich red petals. The seed pods can be preserved and used in dried arrangements or leave the seed pods in the garden for winter appeal. Danish flag poppy plants are easy to grow, and they thrive in most garden settings.
7. T Store #ad
500 Seeds Poppy Danish Flag/Queens #SPTM #adT Store #ad
- Soil type: well drained soil, pH 6. 1 - 7. 5. Usda zones: 3 – 9. Temperature: 60f. Environment: Full sun to partial shade. Average germ time: 7 - 14 days. Season: annual.
Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination. Plant spacing: 12 - 18 inches. 500 seeds poppy Danish Flag/Queens. Height: 24 - 36 inches. Bloom season: mid summer to early fall. Depth: 1/16 inch deep. Light required: yes. Bloom color: Red w/ some white.
8. ThriftyHut.com #ad
Danish Flag Poppy Seeds Papaver Somniferum 100 Seeds #adThriftyHut.com #ad
- Perfect addition to any garden. 100 danish flag Papaver Somniferum Seeds. Will return year after year if left to seed. Easy to grow, almost no care needed. Papaver Somniferum.