As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prodiamine #ad
Pre-Emergent Herbicide, Quali-Pro Prodiamine 65 WDG Generic Barricade 65 WDG 5 lbs #adProdiamine #ad
- Product type: Professional. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control. Use sites: nurse, landscape, Trees, Turf, Golf Courses. Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control.
Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Henbit, Chickweed, Knotweed, Spurge, Foxtail, Goosegrass. Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Available in a 5 pound bottle.
2. Southern Ag #ad
32oz, Southern Ag, Surflan A.S., Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 12401 #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Controls annual grasses & many broadleaf weeds. Surface applied herbicide. Selective Pre-emergence.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
3. Quali-Pro #ad
Prodiamine 65 Wdg 5lbs Pre-emergent Grass Broadleaf Weeds Generic Barricade #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Henbit, Foxtail, Knotweed, Spurge, Chickweed, Goosegrass. Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Use sites: nurse, Turf, Landscape, trees, Golf Courses.
Product type: Professional. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control.
4. Gallery #ad
1 Pound Bottle, Gallery Turf Pre-emergent Herbicide #adGallery #ad
- See label at dowagro. Com for weeds controlled, use sites, and rates. Preventive treatment for broadleaf weeds. Recommended for use on all established cool- and warm-season turfgrasses.
Water dispersible granule that mixes in water for liquid spray application. 1 pound treats 1 acre for most weeds listed. Prevents the growth of 95 species of broadleaf weeds for up to eight months.
5. Yard Mastery #ad
Yard Mastery Prodiamine 65 WDG, Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adYard Mastery #ad
- Prodiamine is a pre-emergent used in spring and fall to stop problem grasses and weeds in lawns. Prodiamine pre-emergent in water dispersible granule formulation. Our recommendation is to apply two applications in spring for crabgrass, known as “split applications” and each of those should be.
183oz/1000 sq ft 5. 2g. It is best known as a crabgrass and poa annua pre emergent but is also stops other listed weeds.
We recommend weighing product on a scale to be accurate and grams will be the easiest. Mix 5. 2 grams of prodiamine 65 wdg in 1 gallon of water and this spray mix can cover 1, 000 sq ft.
This is a 5oz bottle made specifically for DIYers who want small quantities of this professionally formulated pre emergent to be mixed in water and sprayed out as a liquid. Yard mastery is proud to bring this to market specifically in a smaller bottle for DIYers. Diyfirst. Since this is a professional formulation, there are several ways to parse the usage and rates.
6. A.M. Leonard #ad
Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Material must be applied before rainfall or irrigation. Up to 6-8 months of control for 111 broadleaf and grassy weeds. Snapshot 2. 5 boasts more control than any other pre-emergent herbicide on the market.
Broad spectrum control of weeds and grasses using active ingredients isoxaben and trifluralin. Application rate: 2. 3 to 4. 6 lb per 1000 square feet.
7. Syngenta #ad
Barricade 4FL Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 1 Gallon #adSyngenta #ad
- The use rate ranges from 16-48 oz per acre. Allows for applications as early as January that last the entire season. See label for your areas best use rate. Offers dial-in rates for cost efficiency, especially in northern regions.
Offers low-rate, poa annua, season-long control of crabgrass, and other grassy and broadleaf weeds. Won’t stain shoes, fences or other landscape features like Pendimethalin.