As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Alexi #ad
Star Fruit Seeds, Non, 50 50, Sour Star Fruit Seeds Juicy Carambola Exotic Tree Seed High Germination Sweet Star Fruit, 50+ Seeds Star Fruit Seeds for Planting, GMO -Thai Star Fruit Seeds #adAlexi #ad
- These tropical plants grow in the frost-free areas of U. S. Star fruit averrhoa carambola produce sweet, mildly acidic fruit.
Easy to grow from seeds. Features: easy to Grow, Exotic Tree, Fruit Seed. Package includes: About 50 x Star Fruit Seeds. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 9b through 11.
2. Alpurple #ad
Garden Bug Netting Plant Cover for Protect Plant Fruits Flower from Insect Bird Eating Large 2 PCS, Alpurple Insect Bird Barrier Netting Mesh with Drawstring #adAlpurple #ad
- Durble material: the barrier netting is made of high quality mesh cloth with PE material, which is sturdy and can use for a long time. Drawstring design: the barrier netting with drawstring design, easy to use, then and tighten the rope, just choose the right size, and put the insect screen on the tree, which makes it secure against the wind with easy to cinch the bottoms usage.
Note: please check our product size carefully and read the product size descriptions before purchasing to avoid possible unpleasant shopping experience.
Wide uses: great for indoor and outdoor gardening, such as citrus trees, patio trees, protect your plants, vegatables from bugs, animals and birds, tomatoes, grow box systems and shrubs, which can protect plants from destructive insects bugs and birds.
Package include: the package include 2 packs of garden bug netting, the size is 3. 2x 4. 9 feet, ideal for protecting plants from insects, easy to use and large enough to fit the plants easily, pests, birds and many other animals.
3. Pixies Gardens #ad
1 Gallon, Chicago Hardy Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Drought-tolerant, during the winter season. Cold-hardy, pest-resistant. These cold hardy Fig can take upto 20F. Hardy in zones 6-10 This cold hardy fig can be grown as indoor plant also, high-yielding fig tree that is easy to grow.
Can take colder temperatures to - 10 degrees - High yielding - Fruit is firm, juicy and sweet. Ripens/harvest july through frost - Mature size is 15-30 ft high and wide - Self fertile. Chicago hardy fig tree Live Fruit Plant, 1 Gallon.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Indoors/Out, Acerola, Barbados Cherry Plant, 6" Pot, Malpighia punicfolia #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Mature fruits are juicy and soft with a pleasant tart flavor. Immediate shipping in 6" pot. Also known as Acerola and Antilles Cherry. Native to the West Indies. Grow indoors or out.
5. Nelson Plant Food #ad
Nelson Plant Food For All Flowering Plants Annuals Perennials Bulbs Shrubs Indoor Outdoor Granular Fertilizer Color Star 19-13-6 2 lb #adNelson Plant Food #ad
- Your plants gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. If it blooms you can use colorstar! immediate results: colorstar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your flowering plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount.
Plant fertilizer: superior fertilizer for all containers, hanging baskets and in ground plants. Superior quality: the leading landscapers' choice for flowers since 1986; will feed for up to 4 months; see recommended rate of applications and a list of plants in the description portion.
Flower fertilizer: multi-purpose fertilizer for all indoor and outdoor flowering plants, including annuals, bulbs and shrubs; will produce big and colorful blooms, perennials, larger in size and quantity flowers.
Topdress or incorporate when planting new beds. Plant food: plant food for all flowering plants featuring nitrogen 19%, Phosphate 13%, Soluble Potash 6%; contains 25% Bone and Blood Meal; four nitrogen sources, each with a different release characteristic to feed flowers properly.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day.
This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma. This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, Trellises, mailboxes, gazebos, benches, decks, walls, and hand-rails.
Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, garden wire, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, or plant clips. Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine incredibly easy to grow and maintain.