As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BIG PACK EDIBLE FLOWER Seeds by MySeeds.Co #ad
Johnny Jump Up Flower Seeds 20,000 Seeds, Johnny Jump Up, Big Pack, Viola cornuta 'Helen Mount', Edible Flower Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack #adBIG PACK EDIBLE FLOWER Seeds by MySeeds.Co #ad
- Often seen in salads as the flowers are edible. Each flower is roughly 1 inch in diameter. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Good for borders, rockeries and containers. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Viola cornuta will grow to only 6 to 12 inches tall. Perennial in Zones 4-9.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Viola Johnny Jump Up Plant Flower, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This low growing violet only reaches 6 inches tall. Johnny jumps ups are a perennial, low growing wildflower seed grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9. Sow 3 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 7 pounds per acre of these heirloom, non gmo seeds.
They grow very easily from viola seeds, and once established will even self-sow. Since they are cool weather flowers, fade during the heat of summer, johnny Jump Up wildflowers will bloom in the spring, and will often return with a new flush of flowers in the fall.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Helen Mount Johnny Jump Up Flower Seeds, 90% Germination Rates, Viola Tricolor, Isla's Garden Seeds, Beautiful & Rare, High Demand!, 500+ Premium Heirloom Seed #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Water seedlings occasionally until they become established. Keep the soil lightly moist until germination, which usually occurs within 1-2 weeks. Usda zones: 1, 11, 3, 8, 4, 10, 7, 6, 9, 5, 2, horned violet, 12; common names: horned Pansy, Tufted Violet.
These plants also have excellent resistance to both heat and cold. Control weeds, since this plant does not do well with competition. Mature plants do fairly well in drought, though they adapt to well-drained moist soil. It also grows well in rocky or sandy soil.
Direct sow in spring, planting just below the surface of the soil. This plant readily reseeds itself. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
A must have for your home flower garden! Helen Mount Johnny Jump Up Flowers Viola tricolor are very bright and beautiful, see description for more information. This plant can also be started indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost of spring.
4. Harley Seeds #ad
Beautiful, Blooms Heavily, Heartsease, Decorative! from USA, Self-Seeding Biennial, Purple-Yellow, 100+ Viola Johnny Jump-Up Flower Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Depth: do not cover but press into soil! soil temperature must be kept at 70f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet.
Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry.
Viola johnny jump-up flower seeds, self-seeding Biennial, Purple-Yellow, Heartsease, beautiful, Blooms Heavily, Decorative! Height: 5-6". Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Soil type: rich, well-drained, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed. Allow proper air circulation for containers. If transplanting outdoors, pH 5. 8 - 6. 8. Once seedlings have sprouted, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Viola Johnny Jump Up Helen Mount SL2424 Multi 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Blooms in 65 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 70% or better. Drought tolerant; Highly adaptable to adverse soil conditions. Perennial; grows 12-24 Inches.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Johnny Jump Up"Helen Mount" Viola cornuta Twin Pack of 600 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The flowers contain 5 main petals, ranging in colors of violet and yellow. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All viola seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality johnny jump up seeds packaged by seed needs. Helen mount, johnny jump up plants will reach a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall, making them perfect for pots & containers. Johnny jump up is considered a tender perennial in warmer regions and an annual in cooler regions.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Favorite Wildflower of Childhood, 5,000 Johnny Jump up Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 4-12" tall-plant in moist soil. Grows in zones 3-8 in the U. S. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery for 31 years. Wild violet - johnny jump Up - 5, 000 seeds. Spring to fall Bloom - Perennial Wildflower.
8. Kuting #ad
Pansy Flower Seeds 30+ Organic Easy to Grow Viola Johnny Jump Up Viola Tricolor Mixed Colors Plant for Home Garden Outdoor Yard Farm Planting #adKuting #ad
- Non gmo seeds. This low growing violet only reaches 6 inches tall. Johnny jumps ups are a perennial, low growing wildflower seed grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9.
Johnny jump up flowers love sunshine, but they’ll do well with partial sun, too. These blooms can be picked, floated in cocktails and even frozen in ice cubes for a decorative touch at parties. They grow very easily from viola seeds, and once established will even self-sow.
Surprisingly, washed and added to salads, johnny jump ups have an unusual use; they’re one of a group of rare edible flowers. Which should be in about a week to 10 days. Sprinkle a coating of seeds over the prepared ground and rake the soil to barely cover the seeds. Keep johnny jump up flowers watered but don’t let the soil get soggy.
9. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Viola Bambini #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 5 - 9. Bloom color: Red. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. Perennial Flower. Height: 6 - 8 inches.
10. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn, 2 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Grows in tough, salient soils. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard. Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance. Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast.