As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
Bok Choy, Pok Choi, Chinese Cabbage, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Grows best between 45-75 degrees. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep. Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular.
2. Panago Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Organic Heirloom Green Vegetable Seeds, 1000+ Baby Bok Choy Seeds & 500+ Spinach Seeds for Planting #adPanago Seeds #ad
- Germination 85%, Harvest in about 30 days. All hand packaged, family business. Seeds can be Sown all the year round. Vegetable leafy Greens, Rich in Vitamins. More seeds and using the High Quality Packaging.
|Brand||Panago Seeds #ad|
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1100 Baby Bok Choy Seeds, Delicious Chinese Vegetable #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Easy to grow. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a Rows about 12" Wide. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds. Flavorful and healthy. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
4. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Microgreens, Cabbage Seeds for Planting, Sprouting, 1000 Bok Choy Vegetable Seeds in Biodegradable Compostable Packets! #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Premium bok choy chinese asian vegetable seeds for planting, sprouting, microgreens. Biodegradable - Compostable Packets! By raw earth Colors. High germination rate pak choi vegetable seeds are good for this season and next.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Bok Choy Seeds, Delicious Chinese Vegetable, 1100 Dwarf Pak Choi #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Plant 1/4. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a rows about 18" Wide. Easy to grow. Flavorful and healthy. Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds - Pak Choi.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Viroflay Spinach Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Could also be grown indoors if given sufficient light. Beautiful -- full color packet of viroflay spinach spinacia oleracea seed; a tried and true french variety that has been grown since 1866. Under the “how To” section of our website.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Great spinach -- one gardener recently declared “this is the best tasting spinach I have ever had and is the only spinach I am going to plant in the future. ”. Huge green spade-shaped leaves grow quickly and reach to 10" long.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Very cold tolerant; a perfect crop for winter. Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Spring or fall -- a carefully selected variety that grows well planted outdoors in the spring or fall. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
Bok Choi, 200+ Canton Pak Choi Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Productive Brassica rapa VAR. chinensis, a.k.a. Canton's Choice, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Canton pak choi bok choy chinese cabbage seeds heirloom non-gMO Productive, a. K. A. Watch out for snails, as they will harm the plants. Keep the soil evenly moist for the healthiest growth.
For freshest taste, use within five days. Single leaves or the entire plant may be harvested, either at 28 days for the tender baby leaf stage or when a fully mature head at 50 days.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Canton's choice, Healthy, Brassica rapa var. Chinensis, bok Choi, 55-70 days. Soil temperature for Germination: 45-75 F. If the sun gets too hot, chinese cabbage tends to "bolt" or go to seed; in long periods of heat, some kind of shade may be helpful.
8. Seed Kingdom #ad
Cabbage PAK Choi White Stem Great Heirloom Vegetable by Seed Kingdom 400 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Pak choi is a main ingredient in chow mein. Days until Harvest: 45. Brassica oleracea. Heirloom vegetable. 400 seeds.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|
|Manufacturer||seed kingdom #ad|
9. MyS #ad
Bok Choy, Shanghai Green F1-50 Days. Green Stemed Variety, 150 Seeds of Chinese Cabbage #adMyS #ad
- Popular chinese vegetable - cultivated from ancient times. This variety has green spoon shaped leaves with green stems - Grows easily! Cold hardy vegetable that is non-heading - Harvest leaves as needed or the entire plant when ready! Crisp, light sweet flavor - Good for stir-fries and cooking.
Delicious and lovely Bok choy packed with outstanding nutrient richness. Bok choys grow very quickly, practically before your eyes and are a grower's delight! Different in taste to regular cabbage.
10. wbut2023 #ad
Dwarf Bok Choy Or Baby Bok Choy, 2000 Seeds, Heirloom Vegetable, Organic #adwbut2023 #ad
- This graceful vegetable with chinese origins has spread throughout Asia and beyond, developing a wide range of varieties. The most typical Pak Choi features dark green leaves atop white spoon-shaped upright stems. The slight mustardy flavor of pak choi makes it a delightful addition to stir-fries, noodle and meat dishes, and salads, soups, if the young leaves are used.
One variety produces a rosette of dark green leaves close to the ground. It is often referred to as a nai pe tsai type or dwarf type with white spoon-shaped petioles and dark green glossy leaves.
This variety grows best in mild climates and can tolerate heat. Some chinese cooks also dip the leaves in boiling water and hang them out to dry in the sun for several days.
Stems vary considerably in thickness and shape, and in some varieties they are green. This is ‘baby bok choy’, the famous asian green. It can be grown year round in sub-tropical areas. Drying enables this highly perishable vegetable to be stored for winter months. 2000 seeds - dwarf bok choy or baby Bok Choy - Heirloom Vegetable, Organic. Asian cooks use the entire plant at many stages of development. There are specialty pak chois that have frilly leaves to light yellow-green color.