As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BioAdvanced #ad
Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce, BioAdvanced 704100B Bermudagrass Control for Lawns, Weed Killer Spray #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Ft. Fast treatment: reduces the need for costly, time-intensive treatments. The bioadvanced 32-ounce Ready-to-Spray bottle treats 5, 000 sq. Bermudagrass control: Selectively remove undesirable Bermudagrass weeds, without damaging your lawn.
Rainproof protection: Rainproof in 1 hour. Use on: cool-season grasses such as Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass and Perennial Ryegrass. Restrictions: not for sale in hi, ne, nd, ny, nh, mn, MD, pr, fl, me, ma, SD, sc, ak, nj, WI.
2. Monterey #ad
16 oz, Monterey LG5518 Turflon Ester Specialty Herbicide Concentrate Broadleaf Weed Killer for Lawns #adMonterey #ad
- Cool season turf - this product is designed for use on cool season grass only. Contains 61. 6 percent active ingredients. Monterey pt turflon ester. Postemergence herbicide for control of bermudagrass.
Post-emergent herbicide - our spray is used for the control of actively growing plants. Only emerged weeds present at the time of application will be controlled. It controls broadleaf weeds in perennial Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass or tall Fescue Ornamental turf grass.
Consider these nuisances as good as gone. Weed & grass killer - turflon ester controls bermudagrass, wild Violet, kikuyugrass and certain broadleaf weeds such as Oxalis, ground ivy, Clover and ragweed.
Easy to use - simply dilute turflon ester with water and apply using a spray tank. Vast coverage - one pint of turflon ester covers up to 20, 000 Square feet of lawn. Can be used on outdoor ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, fruit trees. Carefully read label directions before use.
3. Gordon's #ad
Gordon's Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide, 32 Ounces #adGordon's #ad
- Reduces risk of ornamental plant injury. Selectively controls emerged annual grasses - panicums, crabgrass, goosegrass, foxtails and sandbur. Grass growth stops within 48 hours and death occurs within 1 to 3 weeks.
Also controls stubborn perennial species like Bermuda grass, quack grass, torpedo grass and Johnson grass. Ornamec 170 designed for maintenance of landscape beds.
|Manufacturer||PBI GORDON #ad|
4. PBI Gordon #ad
32oz, PBI Gordon, Quart, Ornamec Over The Top Grass Herbicide #adPBI Gordon #ad
- Ornamec over-the-top provides outstanding post-emergent control of unwanted grasses in groundcovers, shrubs and trees. Also controls perennial grasses such as bermudagrass, quackgrass, torpedograss and johnsongrass.
May be used on and around newly emerging ornamentals as well as transplants. Selectively controls emerged annual grasses - panicum, goosegrass, crabgrass, foxtail, sandbur and barnyardgrass.
Over-the-top" applications on most ornamentals - shrubs, ground covers, trees, flowers and wildflowers listed on the label. And the majority of the nearly 500 species and varieties of plants on the label may be treated with Ornamec applied "over-the-top".
5. Ortho #ad
Weed Killer for Lawns, Kills to the Root, Fast Acting Weed Killer Spray, Also Kills Chickweed, Clover & More, Crabgrass Killer, 32 oz., Dandelion, Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready to Spray #adOrtho #ad
- For use on grasses, buffalograss, kentucky Bluegrass, Fescues, Ryegrass, including Bermudagrass, and Zoysiagrass. Ft. Kills weeds to the roots but won't harm the lawn when used as directed. Apply easily by connecting a garden hose to the attached sprayer--treats up to 5, 000 sq.
Not available in fl, HI, GU, LA. Fast-acting, with results in one application. Kill weeds in your lawn, chickweed, including dandelion, crabgrass, clover, and foxtail with the Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer.
6. Syngenta #ad
Tenacity Turf Herbicide, 8 ounces #adSyngenta #ad
- Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration. Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.
Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Target pests: barnyardgrass, chickweed, foxtail, Dandelion, Purslane, Thistle, Clover, Yellow Nutsedge, Henbit, Carpetweed, Crabgrass large & smooth, goosegrass, Wild Carrot and others. Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored.
7. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control, Covers up to 5,800 sq ft 18 lb #adThe Andersons #ad
- Contains 048% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds. Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants.
Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds. Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL.
8. Ortho #ad
Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray, 32oz #adOrtho #ad
- Ready to use—no mixing. Kills weeds, Not Lawns. Rainproof in 2 hours. Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds. For northern and Southern turf grasses.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
9. Fusilade #ad
Fusilade II Turf and Ornamental Herbicide Quart SYN1015 Fusilade #adFusilade #ad
- Type: post-emergent. Of water covers approximately 1000 sq. Available in a Quart. Product code: 6278 fusilade II Turf and Ornamental Herbicide. Per gal. 075 ozs. Ft. Note fusalide II should be used with a nonionic surfactant.
10. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder WinterGuard Fall Weed and Feed 3, 15,000 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed. Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus and unfed lawn. Feeds to build strong, deep roots for a better lawn next spring.
Weedgrip technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don't. Improved formula—up to 2X more powerful dandelion and clover control.