As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BioAdvanced #ad
32-Ounce, Flowers and Shrubs Garden Fungicide, BioAdvanced 701250 Disease Control for Roses, Concentrate #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Systemic formula: the systemic formula cures and prevents listed diseases for roses, shrubs, flowers, or even houseplants. Disease control: fungicide controls black spot, powdery mildew, boxwood blight, crabapple scab, and more.
Restrictions: not for sale in NY. Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 2 weeks.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
|Warranty||EPA says no ship to: AK, HI, NY.|
2. Ortho #ad
16 OZ, 16 Ounce, Brown/A, Ortho 0339010 071549033903 Scotts MAX Garden Disease Control Concentrate #adOrtho #ad
- Controls diseases on vegetables, flowers, shrubs, shade trees and fruit trees. Stops and prevents diseases, leaf spot, including rust, blight, powdery mildew, fruit rot and other plant diseases.
Makes up to 64 gallons diluted spray. Stops and prevents garden diseases. Effectively controls listed vegetable, fruit and ornamental plant diseases.
3. Bonide #ad
Fungal Disease Control, Mancozeb Flowable with Zinc Fungicide Concentrate 16 oz., Bonide BND862 #adBonide #ad
- Contains zinc - one of the active ingredients listed is Zinc. Protects vegetables, potatoes, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, fruits & ORNAMENTALS - Designed for use on a variety of plants, corn, roses, grapes, azaleas, melons, geraniums, onions, apples, zinnias, and many more.
Broad spectrum fungicide - mancozeb flowable with Zinc is a broad spectrum protectant fungicide labeled for outdoor crops and ornamental uses.
Easy to apply - product quickly mixes with water and should be applied as a liquid using a tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
Zinc is an essential nutrient for healthy vegetation. It activates enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of important plant proteins. Controls disease - protects against leaf spot, botrytis, downy mildew, late blight, rust, early blight, and other listed diseases. Optimum disease control is achieved when applied in a regularly scheduled preventative spray program.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
4. Grower's Ally #ad
Grower's Ally Fungicide | 24 fl. oz. Ready-to-Use | Safe Fungicide and Bactericide for Plants | OMRI Listed #adGrower's Ally #ad
- Grower’s ally tests clean and contains no residual solvents, no synthetic pesticides and no heavy metals. Zero pollutants – formulated with food-grade citric-acid, our formula is fiFRA 25b exempt and OMRI Listed for use in organic gardening.
It reduces bacterial growth yet is gentle on plant tissue. Maximize yields – grow healthier plants with grower’s Ally Fungicide spray. Kills and prevents powdery mildew – our broad-spectrum citric acid fungicide is an effective natural disinfectant.
When this plant disease control spray is used as a preventative treatment, citric acid forms a protective barrier on the surface of the leaves to inhibit pathogen development. Recommended by cultivators – our foliar spray is trusted by large scale growers and suitable for use in all grow environments and cultivation facilities: indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, hydroponic.
Harvest same day – grower’s ally disease control for plants can be safely applied through all stages of plant growth, from clones through the flowering cycle when many problems occur. Our natural fungicide and bactericide for plants kills and prevents common plant pathogens, including powdery mildew.
5. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants.
Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, rust, peach leaf curl, and many other listed diseases.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, fruits, roses, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
6. Scotts #ad
10 lb, Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide 5M #adScotts #ad
- Broad spectrum disease prevention and control. Treats up to 5, 000 sq. Controls brown patch and other Common lawn diseases. Fast acting starts working in 24 hours. Controls 26 types of diseases. Systemic formula controls up to 4 weeks. Feet.
7. Southern Ag #ad
1 Quart, Southern Ag Liquid Ornamental, Tree, Vegetable Fungicide #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Broad spectrum Disease Control. Contains: 12. 5% chlorothalonil. Same active ingredient as Bravo used in agriculture. Easy to mix formulation with a spreader sticker included.
8. Southern Ag #ad
Liquid Copper Fungicide, Southern Ag, Fungicide, 16oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- New formulation works well with hose end sprayers. Labeled for control of moss and algae. Controls diseases caused by bacteria and fungi. Contains 31. 4% copper ammonium Complex 8% Metallic Copper Equivalent.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|