As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Fava Bean Cover Crop Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Plant fava bean seeds 1 - 2 inches deep and 3 - 6 inches apart. Space rows 12 - 30 inches apart. Prefers being grown in cooler climates. Fava beans have a variety of uses and have been used for centuries.
Widely used as a cover crop to add organic matter to the soil. Our beans are forage quality and not for human consumption. Sowing rate: one ounce of seed plants a 4 - 10 foot row.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Bean Fava Windsor 2141 Green 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- An "old world" bean that has gained popularity in the U. S. Harvest in about 90 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Germination rate about 80% or better. Windsor is a classic english variety with 5 to 6 inch pods containing 3 to 5 large, 1 inch fresh green shell beans.
3. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Broad Windsor Pole Fava Bean Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Package contains 30 grams, approximately 18 Broad Windsor Pole Fava Bean Seeds. Broad windsor pole fava beans produce pods that grow about 7 inches long and can be eaten like snap beans.
120 to 150 days. Pole beans are known for their high yields for the amount of space needed. Germination: 6 to 10 days at 70 to 85 F.
4. Unknown #ad
Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Herb, Fruit, Vegetable, Aquadulce Fava Beans Seeds 25 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Organic, Non GMO #adUnknown #ad
- All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
5. La Semiorto Sementi #ad
Salerno Seeds Fava Superguadulce Broad Beans 40 Seeds Seeds Made in Italy Italian Non-GMO #adLa Semiorto Sementi #ad
- Exclusive distributors of La Semiorto Italian Seeds shipped direct from the USA. 40 seeds. Salerno seeds Fava Superguadulce Broad Beans. Free shipping on orders over $20 Non-gmo professional seeds for experienced Home Growers If You Don't Know It Won't Grow.
6. "Cool Beans N Sprouts " #ad
Approx. 75 Seeds per Package, "Cool Beans N Sprouts" Windsor Broad Bean Seeds a.k.a Fava Bean Seeds Non-GMO, Large Meaty Bean That's Great for soups and stews. #ad"Cool Beans N Sprouts " #ad
- High in protein, folate very high, thiamin, C, B6, vitamins A, riboflavin. Usa product, not from china. You will receive the quantity of seed you purchased from the title listing. Main picture does not indicate the amount being sent.
Please order from local us sellers. A few of those names include fava, horse Bean, Field Bean, Windsor, Tick Bean, English Bean, Pigeon Bean. Windsor beans are know by many other names depending on the region of the Country you live in or the area of the world you live in. Beans are low in calories and a good source of fiber and calcium.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
4 Oz ~60 Seeds, Fava, Aquadulce, Farm & Garden Vegetable Gardening & Microgreens Seeds, Annual, Heirloom, Open Pollinated, Bean Seeds, Non-GMO, Vicia faba #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Non-gmo - heirloom - open pollinated - Premium Seeds - High Germination Rate. Farm & garden vegetable Seeds - Microgreens Seeds. Mountain valley seed company brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds.
Bean seeds - fava - aquadulce - 4 Oz ~60 Seeds - Vicia faba. 80 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U. S. A.
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Fava Beans Broad Windsor Sprouting or Garden Seeds Heirloom Vicia Faba C14 10 Seed Packet #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Optimal soil temperature for germination: 10-21°C 50-70°F. Will grow in hardiness zones higher than 8, and are one of the oldest known cultivated plants. Latin vicia faba family: fabaceae || Difficulty Easy | We Recommend: Broad Windsor BN150 For dried beans, wait until the pods start to shrivel.
Big tasty beans! season & zone season: cool season exposure: full sun zone: hardy from zone 3 to 11 || timing direct sow october/november in mild winter areas.
Per 100' row: 450 seeds. Direct sow February to May in other areas. They do not like excessive humidity or heat.
Very cold hardy, hardiness zones 3-8. Look up how well this has been grown in your area in the past. General broad beans are a member of the pea family, Windsor beans, and horse beans. It's very reliable and utterly cold hardy. Harvest pick when the pods appear plump and begin to droop from the weight of the seeds. Growing ideal ph: 6. 0-6. 5.