As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kuting #ad
Sweet Gherkin Cucumber Seeds 30+ Cucumis Sativus Fruit Vegetables Fresh Vine Seeds for Home Garden Outdoor Yard Farm Planting #adKuting #ad
- In fact, cucumbers are made up of about 96% water. The plant where cucumber grows is a creeping vine that develops these cylindrical, edible fruits throughout the year.
Also, cucumbers are low in calories and contain a good amount of water and soluble fiber, making them ideal for promoting hydration and aiding in weight loss.
All my seeds are 100% fresh and Processed With The Highest Quality & Care. Cucumber is a fruit from the cucurbitaceae family. Additionally, cucumbers have a high water content. Scientifically known as cucumis sativus, pumpkin, watermelon, it belongs to the same family as zucchini, and other types of summer squash.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Gherkin Mexican Sour SL3174 Green 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Cute, 1 inch long fruits look like miniature watermelons. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 70 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Taste like cucumbers with citrus and tangy overtones.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Cucamelon/Mexican Sour Gherkin Melothria scobra Twin Pack of 65 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Compared to cucumbers, the mexican sour gherkin is more resistant to pests and tolerant to drought and mild cold but not frost. All tomato seeds sold by seed needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
You can treat cucamelon as a perennial, and though the fruits are not particularly high yielding, they produce their fruits yearly. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Each seed packet measures 3. 25" x 4. 50" in dimension. The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them. The fruit can grow to be 1 to 2 inches, but should be cultivated before it reaches 1 inch to prevent the fruit from becoming too seedy if used for cooking.
This is a slow growing vine plant that can grow up to 10 feet under the right conditions. The vine also produces small yellow flowers and does well climbing up trellises, taking about 60 to 70 days. Cucamelons have the taste of a cucumber that is citrusy and tangy rather than sweet. Quality cucamelon seeds packaged by seed needs.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Gherkin Adam 3349 Green 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 50 days. Intermediate resistance to cucumber mosaic virus, powdery mildew, and scab. Can be grown in the garden as well as in containers.
Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
5. Fertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
Seeds Cucumber Bush Gherkin Pickling Vegetable Heirloom Ukraine #adFertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
- Species: cucumis sativus; Germanation: 90-95%. Package includes: 016oz about 30 seeds. Usda hardiness zone: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 10 30 to 40 °F.
Instructions in English are INCLUDED. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
6. Raw Earth Colors #ad
English Cucumber Seeds for Planting Outdoors Home Garden, Burpless Hothouse Cucumber Seeds #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Check out our other vegetable seeds, fruit seeds and herb seeds. By raw earth Colors. All our seeds are sourced, packed and shipped in the U. S. A.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pick early for gherkins. In the “how to” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
Minimum of 1g per packet. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini english sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain. Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Beautiful -- full-color packet of national pickling cucumber cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating variety that is burpless and wonderful for pickles or eating fresh. Outdoor or greenhouse; increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, in a container, whether outdoors, or under a greenhouse.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Pickling Boston 3399 Green 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. The "boston pickling cucumber" has been around since the 19th century, and is still one of the big favorites.
The cucumbers are flavorful and consistent in size, so they're never limited to pickle-making. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 70 days.