As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
30 Seeds, Hatch Green Hot Chile Seeds, New Mexico Flavor and Thick Flesh #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Be first to grow nad enjoy this new Hot Hatch Variety - Doublecross. Large and meaty pods grow to 9" long and are great for making rellenos. Perfect chile for those that love Big Jim and want more heat! This new hot hatch variety is a cross between Big Jim and Sandia Hot.
2. Sandia Seed #ad
Open-pollinated, Non-GMO, Hatch Red Chile Medium 30 Seeds, Untreated Seed, Sweet Hatch Flavor with Some Heat #adSandia Seed #ad
- This hatch red medium chile is also known as Joe E. From the moment it is picked off the plant you know it's one of the most flavorful chiles around.
Can be flame roasted and peeled for immediate use, or frozen for later. Fantastic sweet red hatch chile flavor with medium heat. Sweeter and with a more complex flavor than its compadre Hatch Green.
Grow your own, and pick at the peak of maturity. Parker. Hatch is a term used to describe several different chile varieties grown in the Hatch, NM valley. Fresh red chiles are very perishable and hard to find in grocery stores. Grown near hatch, nm and sold fresh as "hatch red". Can also be dried for medium red chlie powder.
3. SandiaSeed.Com #ad
Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, 30 Seeds, Untreated Seeds, Hatch Green Chile Medium #adSandiaSeed.Com #ad
- Water and fertilize regularly. The $3. 95 shipping applies to any number of packets in one order. Harvest in 75 days after translplant. Roast and peel your bountiful harvest and use green chile in all your recipes and for every meal.
The most popular chile because of its big meaty flesh and medium heat. Easy to grow in full sun and fertile soil.
4. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
30 Seeds- Mild, NonGMO, Green Chile NuMex 6-4 Heritage Hatch Variety #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Open-pollinated. These mildly hot chiles can be roasted and used in recipes for green chile. A very dependable early maturing hatch green chile pepper.
Any number of packets is fine. Easy to peel after roasting on the grill. The $3. 95 shipping fee applies once to your entire order from Sandia Seed. Numex heritage 6-4 produces a heavy crop of 6-7" pods with thick flesh.
5. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
XHot New Mexico Flavor and Thick Flesh, Hatch Green Rattlesnake Chile Seeds, 30 Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Scoville varies from 10, 000 to 18, 000 and is usually on the lower end of the scale. Very hot with delicious New Mexico green chile flavor. The $3.
95 shipping applies to any number of packets in one order. If lumbre green chile is too hot for you, this is the perfect pepper for you. This newest xhot hatch variety with 4" - 8" pods and easy to grow.
6. PowerGrow Systems #ad
NuMex Big Jim Chili Pepper Seeds ► Organic NuMex Pepper Seeds 10+ Seeds Award Winning 12+ inches Long! ◄ by PowerGrow System #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Numex pepper seeds by powerGrow Systems are Organic and Non-GMO. If it doesn't say ▲▲ "sold by bgs supplies" - it's not guaranteed to grow, and may be shipped from Overseas! Click the "X # new" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! Numex big jim peppers - guiness book world Record at over 12 inches! Award winning NuMex Peppers produce mildly hot peppers.
Click the "# new from $" link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! - Guaranteed to Grow. Each numex pepper pack contains 10+ pepper seeds.
7. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
30 Seeds from New Mexico, Big Jim NuMex Hatch Green Chile, Medium Heat #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Numex variety means more Hatch flavor and produces more pods per plant. Open-pollinated and Non-GMO Medium heat green peppers with thick flesh. Any number of packets is fine.
Please read the 'Product Description' five topics lower on this page. Seeds produce plants with big 9 - 12" pods that are ideal for plate-size chile rellenos. The $3. 95 shipping fee is for your entire order from Sandia Seed.
8. Rebel Gardens #ad
Cayenne, Habanero, Poblano, and More, Organic Heirloom Chili Seed Variety Pack for Planting, Jalapeno, Hot Pepper Seeds #adRebel Gardens #ad
- High germination rate: seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow. Certified organic: all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO. Great gift idea: this mixed variety pack is the perfect gift for any spicy food lovers in your life.
And with 100% recycled packets & fully compostable packaging this collection is perfect for those living a zero waste lifestyle.
Fun to grow and even more "fun" to eat this carefully curated colleciton of pepper seeds is perfect for birthdays, Christmas, or any occasion. Capsaicin, what makes the peppers hot, is loved for it's metabolism raising ability and may help improve weightloss.
Amazing health benifits: hot peppers are renowned for their high vitamin especially vitamins A & C and minerals. Grow 8 different peppers: anaheim, poblano, Bailey Pequin, Hungarian Hot Wax, Cayenne, Ring O' Fire, jalapeno, and Habanero. Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best.