As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, 200 California Redwood Tree Seeds, Sequoia sempervirens, CA Redwood, Evergreen Fast Growth, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 200 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. The california Redwood is a narrow, conical, evergreen conifer. The bark is very thick, up to 12 inches. Redwood is one of very few conifers that will sprout from its roots and from cut stumps. California redwood, Sequoia sempervirens, Tree Seeds.
2. Florida Foliage #ad
Upright Screening Evergreen Tree, Murray Cypress Tree, 40 Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- With a growth rate of three feet per year - which is considerably faster than the Leyland - the Murray Cypress matures at a height of 30 to 40 feet. Whether the desired function for the Murray Cypress is privacy or holiday-related, this evergreen performs both tasks well.
Recommended spacing is 5 to 10 feet apart for planters who wish to create a sense of secrecy in their backyards. It resists diseases better than the standard Leyland. Murray cypress’ primary function is for privacy purposes.
Murray cypress Trees typically grow about 8-10 feet wide. The recommended spacing for murray cypress trees is 5 feet apart. Another benefit of planting one or multiple murray cypresses is the tree’s resiliency to fungus.
It retains its beautiful color year round, and its limbs are notably stronger than those of the Leyland. The murray cypress is gaining momentum as a landscaping giant. You can plant closer together if you want quicker privacy. Another wildly-growing function for the Murray Cypress is its use as a Christmas tree. Murray cypress is able to withstand cold temperatures, surviving in brutal winds and icy conditions. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage.
3. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Miscanthus Grass #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 4 - 9. Bloom color: Silver. Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 98 inch perennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 4 - 5 seeds per plant.
4. Tree Seeds #ad
Stricta, Cupressus Sempervirens, 50 Italian Cypress Tree Seeds #adTree Seeds #ad
- Zones: 7 to 9. Genus: cupressus Sempervirens, Stricta. Grows up to 40 to 60 feet high and 5 feet wide. Used in italian gardens, formal landscapes and framing. 20-40% germination rate.
5. Shrub #ad
2.25 Gal, Shrub Leyland Cyress Cypress #adShrub #ad
- Full sunlight. Hardiness Zone 6-102. Water daily until established. Seasons: Winter. Expected blooming period: No Blossoms. 25 gallon. Height 40-60' width 20-25'.
|Part Number||Leyland Cyress|
6. MW102 #ad
Plants, upright evergreen plant, FIVE plants, Murray Cypress #adMW102 #ad
- Five murray cypress plants. 6-12". Plants in 2. 5" containers. Drought Tolerance: Moderate. Usda hardiness Zone: 6-10 Approx. Mature width: 6-10 ft. Mature height: 25-45 ft.
7. maggyplanthome #ad
Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae, Evergreen Privacy Plants, 60 Live Trees #admaggyplanthome #ad
- Thrives in southern heat and humidity. Prefers direct sunlight, but also does well in partial shade. The thuja green giant is the perfect fast growing evergreen for a privacy hedge or wind screen. Not prone to deer or bagworm problems. The green giant arborvitae is a large, fast-growing evergreen—shooting up by as much as 3' per year until maturity.
Resists ice and snow damage. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. One of the finest evergreens for use as screening or a windbreak, this upright conifer is versatile, strong-rooted and virtually disease-free.
This is an exceptional landscape tree for use as a screen, hedge or single specimen. Its uniform shape seldom needs pruning, but responds well to shearing.
Its natural pyramidal to conical form boasts dense, vigorous, rich green foliage that darkens or bronzes slightly in the winter. Grows in almost any soil, even sandy loam or heavy clays. This is a tough tree. It is also resistant to wind once established and can withstand heavy ice or snow, making it a good choice for a natural windbreak. A durable, handsome accent tree. You'll never have to worry about mixing chemicals or spraying these trees.