As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
Bok Choy, Chinese Cabbage, Pok Choi, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep. Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular.
Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days. Grows best between 45-75 degrees.
2. Panago Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Organic Heirloom Green Vegetable Seeds, 2000+ Baby Bok Choy Seeds for Garden Planting #adPanago Seeds #ad
- Vegetable leafy Greens, Rich in Vitamins. All hand packaged, family business. Seeds can be Sown all the year round. More seeds and using the High Quality Packaging. Germination 85%, Harvest in about 30 days.
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Microgreens, Vegetable Gardening, White Stem Pak Choi Cabbage Seeds: 1 Lb, Non-GMO Chinese Pakchoi Sprouting Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- High germination rate - Non-GMO - Chemical Free. Perfect for growing Microgreens & Garden Seeds. Vegetable garden & microgreens Sprouting Seeds: Pak Choi - 1 Lb. Mountain valley Seed Company Brand.
4. Harley Seeds #ad
A.k.a. Canton's Choice, Bok Choi, from USA, 200+ Canton Pak Choi Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Productive Brassica rapa VAR. chinensis #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep the soil evenly moist for the healthiest growth. Chinensis, bok choi, Healthy, 55-70 days. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
Soil temperature for Germination: 45-75 F. If the sun gets too hot, some kind of shade may be helpful. Single leaves or the entire plant may be harvested, either at 28 days for the tender baby leaf stage or when a fully mature head at 50 days.
Canton's Choice, Brassica rapa var. Canton pak choi bok choy chinese cabbage seeds heirloom non-gMO Productive, a. K. A. For freshest taste, use within five days. Watch out for snails, chinese cabbage tends to "bolt" or go to seed; in long periods of heat, as they will harm the plants.
5. RattleFree #ad
Pak Choi Cabbage Seeds for Planting | Heirloom & Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds | Planting Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Vegetable Home Garden #adRattleFree #ad
- Pick from our large variety of heirloom or organic seeds! Your #1 seed source - Full Product Guarantee! Plant spacing 10" | plant depth 1/4" | 75 Days to Maturity | Sun/Partial Shade Light Requirement.
All of our seeds are non-GMO. This hardy garden crop can be grown in climate zones one through nine. Pak choi is also known as bok Choy. The plant produces large, green leaves off a thick, white stem.
6. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Bok Choy Seeds 1000 Seeds Canton Pak Choi Chinese Cabbage Non-GMO Heirloom 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 6.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- A perfect and beautiful addition to any garden! Cold and heat tolerant. This non-heading leaf type has clusters of 8 to 12" wide white celery-like stalks with large, smooth, nearly round, glossy leaves.
This cabbage is great stir-fried, in soups, or sliced raw in salads! We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. Brassica rapa - non-gmo, open-pollinated - Matures in 50 days! A delightful vegetable with thick, white stems and deep green leaves.
As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Gaea's blessing seeds are guaranteed to grow within 60 days of purchase! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pac Choi Win-Win 2698 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Beautiful, medium green Pac Choi. White-stem, vase-shaped Pac Choi is bulky and uniform. Harvest in about 60 days.
8. Seed Kingdom #ad
Cabbage Pak Choi White Stem Great Heirloom Vegetable Seeds by Seed Kingdom 2,500 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Days until Harvest: 45. Heirloom vegetable. Brassica oleracea. Pak choi is a main ingredient in chow mein. Has smooth green leaves and thick white leaf stalks.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1100 Dwarf Pak Choi, Bok Choy Seeds, Delicious Chinese Vegetable #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Easy to grow. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Flavorful and healthy. Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds - Pak Choi. Plant 1/4. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a rows about 18" Wide.