As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger.
Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes.
Horticultural perlite is clean, non-flammable, odorless, pH neutral, sterile, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems.
2. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA, 1-Pack, White #adViagrow #ad
- Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, sterile, odorless, Non-Flammable, pH neutral, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink. Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes.
Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, MADE IN AMERICA Viagrow Perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, heated, and packaged in the U. S. A.
Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, it is perfect for seed germination, and cutting propagation. Sustainable, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume.
Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, natural soils, or composted bark, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong. The result is a great, soilless media. All viagrow perlite is mined, inorganic, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing.
3. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- 8 quart. Perlite. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening.
4. xGarden #ad
XGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite, Coarse and Chunky #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use.
Better drainage and aeration for soil. Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop.
5. Mother Earth Products #ad
50 Liter, 30% Perlite, Burgundy, Resists Compaction, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage 70% Coconut Coir, Mother Earth HGC714837 Coco Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens.
6. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix, Organic 10 Quarts Coarse Perlite for All Plants, Grow Media, Orchids • Hydroponics, Cz Garden 10 Quarts Coarse Horticultural Grade #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Holds moisture and nutrients & makes them available to plant roots when needed. 10 quarts all natural Premium Perlite soil additive.
Perlite - coarse grades - pH Neutral, sterile for ORGANIC gardening. Horticulture grade - for Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity.
7. Hydrofarm #ad
Hydrofarm Grow!T Super Coarse Perlite Soil Aeration Volcanic Rock, 100 L/3.53 cu ft 4 Pack #adHydrofarm #ad
- Ph neutral: when expanded, each granular, snow-white particle of perlite is sterile with a neutral ph and contains many tiny, closed cells or bubbles. Plant roots: these surfaces hold moisture and nutrients and make them available to plant roots.
Sterile: perlite is sterile, seeds, meaning it's is free of disease, and insects. Surface area: the surface of each particle is covered with tiny cavities which provide an extremely large surface area. Expands: perlite is a unique volcanic mineral which expands from four to twenty times its original volume.
8. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 16504 Horticultural Perlite, 18 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Horticultural perlite. Lightweight soil conditioner, loosens clay soil, reduces caking, improves drainage and aeration. Natural materials won't upset soil ph. Blend with peat moss and perlite for custom soilless mix.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 8qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results.
Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors.