As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Russian Tortoise Forage Mix Seeds Grow Tort & Herbivore Fodder Plot bin281 38K Seeds, or 2 oz #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Russian tortoise forage mix || free SHIPPING || NON GMO. After that, the plot will become low maintenance throughout the growing season. This mix is packed with nutritional value fiber, calcium, protein etc and will satisfy the cravings of your tort.
To avoid flowering/seeding, trim the plot as needed. Plant seeds about 1/4" deep after last frost, water until germinated.
A do-it-yourself plot mix for the Russian Tortoise. Comprised of: ▶▷ crimson clover ▶▷ white new zealand clover ▶▷ red clover ▶▷ turf fescue ▶▷ orchard grass ▶▷ Fescue, Creeping Red ▶▷ Chia ▶▷ Chicory ▶▷ Turnip Greens ▶▷ Timothy grass ▶▷ Kentucky Bluegrass. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
2. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Gram, Broadleaf Tortoise Forage Blend Seeds Hermanns Testudo ST25 280 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- All broadleaf tortoise forage seed blend for: testudo, Greek, Desert, Russian, Hermanns || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Once the seeds germinate, watch for limp leaves to be your barometer for watering.
Water regularly until seeds germinate. Among other weeds and broadleaf greens, the mix contains: Clover mix, kale, chicory, and turnip greens!. This is a relatively low maintenance mix. Make sure seeds are covered with soil, but do not bury them more than 1/4".
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013". If utilizing a pot, use organic garden soil. This diy tortoise plot seed blend is packed with all the weeds and greens your tortoise needs and loves, Italian dandelion, chia, leaf lettuce mix, plantain plantago major, with no grasses. To germinate, prepare an area by removing unwanted vegetation and cultivating the top 2" of soil.
3. Nature's Seed #ad
Nature's Seed PB-TORT-500-F Pasture, 500 sq. ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- 10% buffalo grass 10% big bluestem 10% western Wheatgrass 10% tall Fescue endophyte free. Note that due to legal restrictions, blends shipped to Utah will not contain Bermuda grass.
This blend produces a pasture that will contain approximately:. 10% sheep fescue 10% Creeping Red Fescue. 10% bermuda grass 10% orchard grass 10% little Bluestem 10% blue Grama.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
4. Seed Needs #ad
Dandelion Seed Collection 3 Individual Packets Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality dandelion seeds packaged by seed needs. Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Dandelion and chicory are categorized as perennial flowering herbs, while the Garnet Stem Dandelion is categorized as an annual herb.
All dandelion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
This assortment includes, dandelion Taraxacum officinale Chicory / Italian Dandelion Cichorium intybus and Garnet Stem Dandelion Cichorium intybus. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Dandelions to some, but they are actually commonly used in many salads for consumption, seem like pesky weeds, due to their high level of nutrients!.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
5. thronesfarm #ad
Sulcata and Leopard Tortoise Forage Mix 300 #adthronesfarm #ad
- Please read the description below for product details and feel free to send us a message. Type of Product: Seeds. This product is from the U. S. Your order will be well packed for each shipment. So don't worry about the shipment. Brand new and High Quality Seeds.
6. Seeds2Go #ad
Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, White Clover Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed. Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre.
Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes.
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Daikon Radish, No-Till Farm and Garden Cover Crop Mix Seeds, Blend of Gardening Cover Crop Seeds: Hairy Vetch, More, Forage Collards, Triticale, 1 Lbs #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate.
Garden cover crop seed mix - 1 lb - See Description Below for Individual Seeds In The Mix. Annual -- usda hardiness zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
8. KCHEX #ad
12 Oz FRESH Tortoise Turtle Iguana Reptile SUPER FOOD Spineless Opuntia Prickly Pear Cactus #adKCHEX #ad
- Easy to grow. Great for reptiles, iguanas, tortoises and humans. 12 oz consists of 3 to 5 small pads or 2-3 large pads. Shipped Same Day.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Dandelion Herb Taraxacum officinale 10,000 Seeds Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Each packet measures 3. 25 inches wide by 4. 50 inches tall and contains approximately 10, 000 seeds. Dandelion is an edible herb that is ready for harvesting in roughly 95 days.
The leaves are popularly used in salads. Quality dandelion seeds packaged by seed needs. All dandelion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The plants will produce yellow flowers, reaching a diameter of about 1 inch to 1. 5 inches wide. Dandelion herbs are perennials that will grow to a mature height of about 8 to 18 inches tall.
10. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
For Sulcata Leopard Grass, ST24, 160K Seeds, or 1 LB, African Grasses Tortoise Blend Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- This mix is perfect for sulcata and leopard tortoises, oatgrass, as well as other desert tortoises. Just don't allow the soil to dry out entirely for long periods.
If grass goes to seed, avoid feeding to your tortoise. Grow your own tortoise forage plot! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. This mix has lemon grass, avena sativa, as well as other native African Grasses and domestic grasses.
If planting outdoors, wait until danger of frost has passed. Seeds should be planted 1/4" deep in organic soil. There is no bermuda grass in this blend. Keep the soil moist until seeds have germinated, after which time the grasses are low maintenance. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".