As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Haworthia Superwhite, Fat Plants San Diego Succulent Plants Fully Rooted in 4 inch Planter Pots with Soil, Real Live Potted Succulents / Unique Indoor Cactus Decor 1 #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Standard shipping items will ship via priority mail with a heat pack to ensure your plants do not freeze in transit.
Heated shipping - select standard shipping at checkout. If temperatures in your delivery zip code will not be below freezing and standard shipping is selected your plant will ship via priority mail but will not have a heat package.
Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care. Plants will arrive in individual gift packaging with cushioning.
If you live in an area where temperatures will fall below freezing we highly suggest that you select standard shipping at checkout. Fat plants is a California licensed grower and retail nursery. Fully rooted living succulent plant in a 4 inch industry standard plastic growers pot with soil. Plants may arrive taller, narrower, availability, shorter, thicker or less thick based on health, wider, season and readiness.
|Brand||Fat Plants San Diego #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fat Plants San Diego #ad|
|Warranty||If there is a problem with your plants upon arrival please immediately take a photo and send it to us for refunds/replacements|
2. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Haworthia Succulent Live Indoor Plant in Charcoal Modern Décor Ceramic, 6-Inches Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Shallow-rooted, short stemmed; low-maintenance, tolerates weeks without water. Compact, dark green leaves, drought tolerant succulent with stiff, broadly striped in white; fits into small spaces. Comes in a modern white ceramic pot with a touch of gold, plant may vary due to availability, topped with river rock, environment and season.
Grows 3-4 inches tall and 4 inches wide; Comes in a ceramic pot measuring 5 inches in diameter and 4. 5 inches tall. Upright growth with tough rosette-shaped leaves; tolerates medium to bright light.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
3. Shop Succulents #ad
Easy to Grow and Hard to Kill, Shop Succulents | Alluring Collection of Live, Hand Selected Variety Pack of Mini 5 Different Aloe Plants in 2" Grower Pots #adShop Succulents #ad
- Watering needs | water evenly and generously in the summer, letting the soil medium dry out between watering. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
In the winter, reduce watering to every other month. Soil | sun | potting | bright light, but not direct sunlight. Warranty | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Warranty. Never allow water to collect in the rosette.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize during the summer growing season with a cactus fertilizer. Don’t feed during the winter. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Included in purchase | 5 hand selected pack of assorted aloe Plants. These grow in similar conditions to other succulents. White or yellow leaves usually signify too much sun.
4. Altman Plants #ad
Cactus Plants Live Indoor Plants Live Houseplants in Cacti Pots with Succulent Soil Mix, Altman Plants, Live Succulent Plants Windowsill Kit 8 Pack 2.5" Potted Succulents Plants Live House Plants #adAltman Plants #ad
- Hand-selected variety: you will receive a variety of real succulent plants similar to those in our photos, Aloe plant, Gasteria, and Sempervivum. Succulents also make wonderful housewarming gifts and party favors, as well as a lovely desk plant for a coworker or boss. Their versatility lets them grow in a variety of succulent planters, plant stand, whether it’s a windowsill plant tray, or other type of plant holder.
They make excellent terrarium plants, fairy garden plants, wall décor, and other plant decorations for an outdoor patio or any room in your house.
Real succulents are like living cactus decor, serving as the perfect decorative indoor plants and putting artificial plants to shame. The perfect window plant: the live succulents in this collection are hand-selected for their ability to thrive in an indoor windowsill planter.
Note that we can’t promise the exact plants in our photos, Rhipsalis varieties, which may include Haworthia, as seasonal availability varies. Great for gifts and events: a real succulent arrangement can serve as a beautiful decorative accent for unique bouquets and succulent centerpieces for weddings & events. Easy care live plants: cacti and succulents are the perfect choice for beginners to keeping real plants, as they are the definition of low maintenance. Expected blooming period: Spring to Summer. Sunlight exposure: Full Sun.
|Brand||Altman Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Altman Plants #ad|
|Model||, Live Succulent Plants Windowsill Kit|
5. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Haworthia 'Zebra Plant' White Stripe Aloe Spiky Succulent 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Heat and drought tolerant. Please buy 72 hour heat pack to protect your plant from winter weather -- https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b0776pRS96. The plants are shipped with root and dirt. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
Tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost. Great indoor plant on sunny or bright windowsills. Needs good drainage. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Your package will be shipped in a box and meticulously bubble-wrapped.
6. Succulent Plant #ad
Zebra Zebrina Exotic Rare Succulent Cactus Plant Cacti 2", Haworthia Attenuata #adSucculent Plant #ad
- Cactus and succulents are pretty and very easy to grow, hard to kill plants, the plant for sale is similar to the one on picture and will be shipped BARE ROOTS, title say 2" 4" or 6" pot for reference of the size of the plant, just sun and water ones a week, the pot or soil are not included, all our plants are FREE shipping and shipped bare roots no pot or soil are included.
7. exotic_cactus_collection #ad
Zebra zebrina exotic rare succulent cactus plant cacti 4", Haworthia Attenuata #adexotic_cactus_collection #ad
- Fine spray water the seeds well and cover with a clearcover. The plant will shipping bare root, the showing pot is 4", you are buying a similar plant on the picture same shape color and size or bigger, Don't miss this one, .
This step is optional--to avoid sterilization, all materials to be used need to be new, never used. 5 place seeds over the Dyna Rock. Note: this is a very nice choice for a succulents gardens. Planting instructions for 4”pot kit: 1 clean with water and chlorine plastic pot, clear cover and label and wash with fresh water.
2 the soil can be sterilized for 2 hours at 250º F in an oven or a microwave but can be used without sterilization. I never sterilize the soil for my seedlings but some people like to do so.
4 place to 1/8 to ¼ inch layer of dyna Rock or crushed sea shell extra fine on top to cover the soil making a layer between soil and seeds. Beautiful healthy plant easy to keep,. Haworthia attenuata, zebra zebrina exotic rare succulent cactus plant cacti 4". 3 fill the pot with soil and spray with distilled, reverse osmosis or pure rainwater to let soil flatten at the top.
8. California Tropicals #ad
4" from California Tropicals, Haworthia Zebra Succulent #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- California Tropicals. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in your beautiful home or office! Enhance Your Environment. Perfect gift for any occasion! All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you will receive.
9. Mkono #ad
Small and Medium, Mkono 2 Pack Plant Flower Succulent Watering Bottle Plastic Bend Mouth Watering Cans Safety Wash Bottle Squeeze Bottle 250ML and 500ML #adMkono #ad
- Easy watering - the bent nose makes watering your plants much easier. Measurements - the surface of the bottle has scale marks to allow you full control over how much water is released.
This practical item is suitable for water, plant nutrient, plant foodliquid, etc. Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling. Allow you to get right to the base of the stem without getting the plant itself wet.
Multipurpose - perfectly for watering and feeding your house plants. Good quality - it made high quality plastic for increased durability. Capacity: 8 1/2ounce & 17ounce250ML & 500ML, meet the needs of different plants. The body of the bottle is transparent, easier to check the substance or fluid level. Great for watering terrariums, cactus, orchids, african violets, succulents, or any other tiny pots. Suitable for indoor and office.
10. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Haworthia Collection | Assortment of Hand Selected, 3-Pack, Fully Rooted Alluring Miniature Aloe Live Indoor Succulent Plants in a 4" Grow Pot #adShop Succulents #ad
- Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil regular potting soil or dirt won't do Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite Approximately 6 hours of sun per day Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
Included in purchase | 3 assorted haworthia succulents in 4" pot Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Watering needs | succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot Dry out soil completely between waterings Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.