As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Granular Humic Acids Fertilizer Mix, 1 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Down to earth granular humic acids is a one pound box of all natural fertilizer and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
Naturally occurring, crushed, unaltered oxidized lignite containing 70% total humic and fulvic acids, screened and graded to a particle size of 1-3mm. Humic acids enhance nutrient uptake and stimulate soil microbial life and is a great way to introduce long-term, stable organic matter to your garden.
Carefully mined from one of the world’s richest deposits and is derived from the ancient remains of decomposed organic plant materials. A highly concentrated source of humic acids ideal for use on fields, turf, vegetable gardens and may potentially increase a plant's ability to take up micronutrients from the soil.
2. The Seed Supply #ad
4 Ounces Organic Soluble Humic Acid Powder, Potassium Humates, Natural Organic Humus #adThe Seed Supply #ad
- Since humates are completely decomposed, they enter into no nutritional competition with plants for nutrients such as nitrogen not the case with incompletely decomposed compost. Adding humates is the most efficient way to increase the humus content of soil, as it is highly concentrated, natural organic humus, formed through the biological breakdown of plant life over millions of years and much easier to apply than any other form of humic matter.
Increased crop yields, increased root growth, increased Nutrient Uptake, Improved Water Retention, improved plant quality, Enhanced Natural Defenses, Increased Chlorophyll Content, Improved Soil Structure, Differing pH.
Typical analysis shows 9. 0 ph, 48% carbon, 28% oxygen, 8% sulfur, 4% hydrogen, 16% soluble potash, and 80% Organic acids 55 Humic/ 25 Fulvic. This organic soluble potassium humate powder is derived from leonardite and completely dissolves when added directly to fertilizer and nutrient formulations above a ph of 6.
3. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 1 Lb TeraVita SP-90 Humic Acid 100% Soluble Powder #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Heavy duty 1 Pound Bag. Derived from oxidized lignite Leonardite. This enables the product to be applied dry or in a liquid form. When adding the powder to liquid tanks, thoroughly pre-mix the powder with water in a separate container before adding it to the final liquid tank.
Teravita sp-90 is soluble humate powder soluble salts of humic acids that contains a minimum of 90% humic acids by dry weight. Teravita sp-90 is 100% soluble in water.
4. Earthworks Health LLC #ad
5lb Bag, Organic, Granular Humic Acid Powder #adEarthworks Health LLC #ad
- Crushed humate - Non-Soluble. 80% humic guaranteed! No chemical or biological treatments. Organic & non-GMO Fertilizer. Ultimate Soil Amendment.
5. RAW #ad
RAW Humic Acid, 2 oz #adRAW #ad
- Completely Water Soluble. Beneficial to any feeding program. Contains 59% Humic Acid. For horticulture Purposes.
|Manufacturer||NPK Industries #ad|
6. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Azomite Granulated Trace Minerals 0-0-0.2, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Azomite contains soluble potash, calcium and magnesium and has a Natural mineral balance for plants corrects unseen trace element deficiency that can rob the gardener of the best yield. Can improve plant and root system growth, crop yields, quality and flavors of fruits and flowers as well as re-mineralize nutrient depleted garden soils, composts or potting mediums.
This granulated grade is virtually dust-free and is ideal for blending with other fertilizer materials or amendments as a trace mineral resource to help meet plant nutritional needs.
The “a to z of minerals including trace elements, ” is a natural trace mineral product derived from the natural dust of an ancient volcano in central Utah and contains over 70 beneficial elements.
Down to earth azomite is a five pound box of all natural granulated trace minerals with 0-0-02 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
7. The Seed Supply #ad
70% Humic Acid, 5 Lb Pulverized Leonardite, Natural Unaltered Oxidized Lignite #adThe Seed Supply #ad
- Ft. Broadcast in fall, post-harvest or early spring, either pre-plant or with seed. This powder is an organic material which is added to your soil to enhance uptake of nutrients, increase microbial activity and stimulate soil life, and can be used as a supplemental source of trace elements.
Per 100 sq. Incorporating into the soil is not required.
Apply using 75-150 lbs. Per acre or 1-10 lbs. Pulverized leonardite powder is a biochemically active concentrated source of humic acids containing 70% humic acid by weight. Can be applied to all crops and compost. Naturally-occurring, unaltered oxidized lignite is pulverized to a particle size 90% less than 30 mesh.
8. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally Azomite Rock Dust, 2 Pounds #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Give plants the Vital Minerals They need to Thrive. 2 lbs root naturally Brand Azomite Volcanic Rock Dust. Organic - 67 major and trace elements. Heavy duty Re-Sealable Bag. Great soil additive for all plants.
|Brand||Root Naturally #ad|
9. GS Plant Foods #ad
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate #adGS Plant Foods #ad
- Increases water retention. Helps stabilize soil pH. Easier to apply than compost. Can be used with other fertilizers or soil conditioners. Penetrates the soil quickly, going directly to the roots for rapid absorption.
|Brand||GS Plant Foods #ad|
|Manufacturer||GS Plant Foods #ad|
10. NPK Industries #ad
2 Ounce, NPK Industries 717879 Raw Humic Acid Fertilizers, 2-Ounce #adNPK Industries #ad
- In nature, humic acid has a buffering effect on the pH of soils. The most concentrated, water soluble humic acid product on the market today is RAW Humic Acid which contains 59% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite.
Country of Origin: United States. It can raise the pH of acid soils and lower the pH of alkaline soils.