As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nature's Seed #ad
Switchgrass 1 LB #adNature's Seed #ad
- Valuable as livestock forage, wildlife habitat, erosion control and biofuel source. Performs well on a wide range of soils. One of the dominant species of the tallgrass prairie, and can grow up to six feet tall.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Tall Native Grass Seed Mix of Bluestems, Switchgrass, Indian Grass Seeds, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- You can not go wrong with these native grass staples which are heat and drought tolerant and will provide permanent cover and forage production.
This tall native grass seed mix is a combination of big bluestem, little bluestem, switchgrass, and Indian grass at 25% each. These species are the backbone of the prairiegrass ecosystem that once covered most of the central plains of North America.
Sow seed at 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet. They are well adapted to both upland and lowland sites. These native grasses are all excellent forage producers that make your grass selection natural which will require less fertilizer and other outputs.
3. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
1 lb Bags, Switchgrass #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Soils: medium to Wet Soil Moisture. Sun: full Sun. Bloom period: Warm Season. Scientific Name: Panicum virgatum. Growth: Perennial.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Switchgrass Seed, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow seed at 1/4 - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet. This native grass grows best in areas that receive 30 inches of rainfall a year or in irrigated areas with average to wet soils.
It is capable of producing high yields with very low applications of fertilizer. Switchgrass panicum virgatum is a summer perennial grass that is native to North America.
It is a natural component of the native tall-grass prairie which covered most of the Great Plains, as well as the south and eastern United States. Switchgrass also is very tolerant of poor soils, flooding and drought. It usually grows 3 to 5 feet in height and is often grown as an ornamental grass plant.
5. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 10322 Black Beauty Ultra Grass Seed Mix, 7 Pounds #adJonathan Green #ad
- Covers up to 2800 square feet. Contains naturally insect resistant grass. Grows well in clay or sandy soils and in full sun or partial shade. Has an invisible waxy coating which wards off disease and preserves moisture in the leaf for superior drought tolerance.
Possesses species diversity, elite Kentucky Bluegrass and elite Perennial Ryegrass, contains Black Beauty Tall Fescues, produces a dark-green color.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Andropogon gerardii Big Bluestem Native Prairie Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow these heirloom seeds in germination trays or broadcast over the desired planting area and keep moist until germination occurs.
Andropogon gerardii has a reddish-copper color in the fall and a blue-green color in the summer along with purple flower spikes. Big bluestem native prairie grass is a warm season grass that grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 9 and tolerates full sun to partial shade.
This ornamental grass reaches 4 - 7 feet tall and is often used in pots or flower beds but also makes a great plant for erosion control. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated One Ounce Package, David's Garden Seeds Grass Bluestem Big ER7445 Blue Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Grows in about 30 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. A much preferred grass for grazing animals. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the Untited States of America. The stand is lush and self supporting.
8. Seedville #ad
1000 SWITCHGRASS Tall Panic Switch Grass Panicum Virgatum Red Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant height: 4 – 6’ // plant spacing: 3 – 4’. Bloom time: aug - nov // hardiness ZONE: 4 - 9. Light requirements: sun – part shade // soil & WATER PREFERENCES: Average - Dry.
Name: switch grass // other common names: switchgrass / tall Panic Grass / Tall Prairiegrass / Wobsqua Grass / Wild Redtop / Virginia Switchgrass / thatchgrass / Wand Panic Grass. Scientific name: panicum Virgatum // COLOR: Reddish Purple.
9. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Cave-in-Rock Panicum virgatum, True Native Seed, Seed Packet, Switchgrass #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- A 3’ to 7’+ tall native perennial bunch grass. A warm season grass adapted to a wide variety of soil types, soil moisture, sun exposure, and temperature ranges. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting.
Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. Species is uS Native, not introduced alien. Cave-in-rock” cultivar plant material is from near the Ohio River at Cave-in-Rock, Illinois and was developed for forage, and a variety of other uses. Free shipping.
10. Back to the Roots #ad
Organic 2lb Cat Wheatgrass Seeds by Back to the Roots – Non-GMO USDA Organic Indoor Growing of Cat Grass Seeds for Natural Hairball Remedy for Cats #adBack to the Roots #ad
- If you are not satisfied, simply message us and we will send you a Back To The Roots replacement or provide a refund. Cats love it: the wheatgrass plant is high in fiber and protein, which aids in digestion and naturally reduces hairballs; a perfect and fun snack for your cat; This also makes the cat grass seed a great gift for cat lovers.
Satisfaction guaranteed: made in the usa and 100% guaranteed to grow. Healthy and nutrient-dense: our wheatgrass or cat grass seeds are packed full of nutrition like Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Niacin, and Vitamin B6, Thiamin, a healthy serving of Zinc and Manganese and more; perfect for juicing into your smoothies or growing a healthy treat for your cat.
Usda certified organic and non-gmo: This 2lb bag of wheatgrass seeds for planting is organic and not treated with pesticides, safe for consumption by both people and pets. Quick and easy: simply soak cat grass seeds, water once per day, which means if you get our cat grass seeds in bulk 2-pound bags, and you'll have wheatgrass in just 5-7 days, you'll have wheatgrass supply for months.