As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Homestead SL0012 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 90 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better.
A cousin of the "floradade", the Homestead Tomato is another variety that is particularly well suited to warm and humid environments. Fruits can weigh up to two pounds.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Homestead Tomato Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Under the “how To” section of our website. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, make fresh pico, a tomato tart, smoky and spicy tomato jam, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
Crack resistant. Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, grape, including yellow, black, purple, roma, pink, beefsteak, and in many more colors than red, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, paste, white or even green.
Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Mid-sized 8 to 12 oz red tomatoes has great flavor and are ideal for sandwiches, salads, and preserving. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of homestead tomato seed; a semi-determinate variety that is very heat tolerant and reliability set fruits in high temperatures. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
3. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Tomato Homestead Seeds for Growing an Old Fashioned Heirloom bin220 25 Seeds, or 1/10 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Homestead tomato seeds, a classic! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Don’t keep the soil soggy, however — the seeds may rot. It just doesn't get out of control like some indeterminate tomatoes do. This plant produces a lot of 6-8 oz fruit and grows to about 6 feet. Sprinkle water on the seeds whenever the top of the soil mix appears dry.
Indeterminate varieties continue to grow and set fruit until the frost comes and kills them off. Pinch off the smaller, weaker of the two if they both sprout. 6-8 weeks before last frost: ▶▷fill 4" pots with potting mix to within a 1/2-inch of the top and place a pair of seeds on top of the soil in each one near the center of the pot having two is good insurance in case one doesn’t sprout.
Cover them with a ¼-inch layer of soil mix and the compress the soil with your fingers.
Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013. Good seed-to-soil contact is important for germination. Homestead tomato seeds, a classic! the 'homestead' is a semi-determinate plant which means it is between a determinate variety that sets all its fruit at once and dies and an indeterminate variety. The plants can produce a lot of tomatoes 40-60 over the season per plant. It is a semi-determinate variety that will produce steadily over the season and it tops out around 5-6 feet tall.
4. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Organic, Open Pollinated, Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Heirloom, Non-GMO, Organic Homestead Tomato Seeds ~25 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- 80 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U. S. A. Organic homestead tomato Seeds - ~25 Seeds - Lycopersicon esculentum.
Superior germination rates - Organic - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds.
5. HeirloomSupplySuccess #ad
HeirloomSupplySuccess TM 50 Heirloom Homestead 24 Tomato Seeds #adHeirloomSupplySuccess #ad
- Genuine heirloomsupplysuccess tm products may only be purchased from the Seller HeirloomSupplySuccess. We do not and will not ever utilize a third party seller to market or sell our Genuine products.
Bonus sample pack of seeds with each pack of seeds purchased. All other claims to such are false, misleading replica of our authentic products. 100% open polinated, 100% non-gmo, 100% non-hybrid, 100% Heirloom.
6. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Homestead Tomato, Danvers 126 Carrot, Summer Bibb Lettuce, Contender Bush Bean, Zucchini, Straightneck Squash, Bell Pepper, Bloomsdale Spinach, 15-Pack Non-GMO Market Garden Heirloom Seed Collection #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Vegetable seeds for planting home garden - heirloom vegetable gardening - whether harvesting for the weekly farmers market or growing a few veggie plants in the backyard, our non GMO Market Garden Collection is a low-maintenance garden seeds vegetable variety for gardeners experienced and new. Product of usa - non gmo vegetable seeds - non gmo heirloom seeds - the sustainable seed co.
Carrot seeds for planting - summer squash seeds for planting - zucchini seeds for planting - heirloom bean seeds for planting - market garden collection features Danvers 126 carrot seeds, Black Beauty non gmo zucchini seeds, Early Prolific Straightneck squash seeds, & Contender heirloom beans.
Heirloom tomato seeds for planting - heirloom bell pepper seed - spinach seeds for planting - lettuce seeds for planting - market Garden Collection includes Homestead heirloom tomato seed, Bloomsdale non gmo spinach seeds, Cal Wonder bell pepper, and Summer Bibb lettuce seeds for hydroponics.
Customer service and workforce is proudly based in the US along with our organic vegetable seeds, organic sprouting seeds, organic herb seeds, and micro greens seeds and kits being sustainably sourced. Heirloom seeds for farmers market produce - fast growing vegetable seeds for market garden sales - our non GMO Market Garden Collection boasts some of the most hearty and high-yielding heirloom classics, bustling, certain to keep your farmers market booth fresh, and profitable all season long.
7. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Homestead Heirloom Tomato Seeds, 150 Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Latin name: lycopersicon esceluntum Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Determinate, Warm Season. Good yields of eight-ounce fruits that are meaty and have a good flavor. 80 days. Excellent for fresh eating as well as canning.
Produces globe shaped red tomatoes that average 8 oz. Usda zones: 3, 4, 6, 5, 7, 10, 9, 8, 11, 12. Produces well in hot, humid environments, also can be grown with success throughout more temperate regions. Annual. 18-24" height. 30-36" spacing. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
50 Homestead Heirloom Tomato Séẹds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Fruit: grape, peach, passion, blackcurrant, strawberry, papaya, kiwi, watermelon, blueberry, lime, cherry, kumquat, melon, jackfruit, guava, carambola, pear, plum, raspberry, lychee, pineapple, blackberry, apricot. Flower: wildflower, coleus, cosmos, poppy, petunia, mimosa pudica, coneflower, lantana, nasturtium, milkweed, rose, hollyhock, cockscomb, hydrangea, zinnia, morning glory, lily, lupine, geranium, adenium obesum, canna, ivy, daisy, hyacinth, orchids, periwinkle, sunflower, safflower, pansy, wisteria, peony, lotus, vinca, tulips, lavender, jasmine, lilac, hibiscus, moonflower, delphinium, foxglove, datura, dahlia, chrysanthemum, echinacea, shameplant, marigold, gladiolus.
Vegetable: zucchini, mustard, squash, eggplant, asparagus, kale, spinach, bitter gourd, broccoli, potato, tomato, moringa, cucumber, luffa, okra, bean, radish, carrot, pea, rhubarb, cabbage, bok choy, jicama, corn, cabagge, turnip, cucamelon, lettuce, pumpkin, lettuce, mushroom, brussels spouts.
Herb: mint, cumin, chives, parsley, rosemary, basil, onion, cumin, jalapeno, culantro, pepper, garlic, cayenne, cilantro, ginseng, chilli. Grass: clover, catnip, ryegrass, wheatgrass, zoysia, weed, thyme, cat, kentucky bluegrass, bermuda, fescue.
9. Serendipity Seeds #ad
Homestead Tomato 20 Seeds Natural Heirloom Vegetable Gardening Zesty flavorful 8 oz Fruit Sets in Hot Weather! Rich Flavor #adSerendipity Seeds #ad
- Delicious gourmet Flavor Disease and wilt resistant. Homestead even sets fruit during hot weather! You'll love the thick meaty flavor from the smooth, round tomatoes growing on big, leafy vines that produce huge amounts of uniform tomatoes weighing in at 7-8 ounces.
A perfect canning tomato as well as eating fresh sliced! Fruit size: 7-8 oz. The perfect tomato for hot weather growing especially in the south. Plant type: semi - determinate. Matures: 80 days.
|Brand||Serendipity Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.|