As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. thronesfarm #ad
1 Gallon Pot Size, Golden Delicious Apple Tree Semi-Dwarf, Healthy Established, Live Potted Tree #adthronesfarm #ad
- This product is from the U. S. Well established plant with good root system. Please read the description below for product details and feel free to send us a message. So don't worry about the shipment. Your order will be well packed for each shipment. Package of 1 plant in 1 Gallon Pot.
2. Grower's Solution #ad
1 Plant by Growers Solution, Trade Gallon Potted, Healthy, Honeycrisp Apple Tree, Established #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Attracts birds and mammals. Check on your growing area for ideal planting time. Hardiness Zones 3-7. Mature size h x w: 14-18' X 12 - 15'. Harvest in late summer, early fall. Plant in full sun.
Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Ready for shipping! Easy to care for and maintain. Grows at a moderate rate. Hardy, established roots. Purchase a honeycrisp Apple Tree in a Gallon Trade Pot.
3. Brighter Blooms #ad
Outdoor Fruit Plant, ID, 5-6 Feet, No Shipping to AZ, or CA, OR, Brighter Blooms, Honeycrisp Apple Tree #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- If you live in one of these states and order a plant your order will be canceled. 5-6 feet tall - your honeycrisp apple tree will arrive 5-6 feet tall, it is not full grown or matured yet. Cold hardy - grafted and grown for best results, cold hardiness down to -30 degrees and easy, you get fast-growing fruit, straight-forward care and consistency for the life of your tree.
This hardy tree produces abundant fruit while still being disease- and pest-resistant.
Perfect for snacking, cooking and even freezing, canning, the Honeycrisp is truly versatile. Crisp, sweet, & delectable - produce crisp, juicy apples that are as versatile as they are tasty.
Easy to grow - whether you're an expert or a novice, new to growing your own fruit. Cannot ship to az, or ca - due to federal agricultural restrictions, oregon, ID, Idaho, honeycrisp Apple Trees are unable to be shipped to Arizona, OR, or California. You'll get fruit in your 1st year. Plant near pollinator varieties for heavy yields.
4. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
GALA APPLE TREE, 2 Year Old/4-5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Usda hardiness Zone: 4-9. Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Estimated chilling requirements Below 45°: 400-500 hours. Flavor of fruit: Sweet Apples.
5. Hello Organics #ad
Barbados Cherry Trees Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- See more information Below Under Product Description. Tangy tasty cherry Great for Growing in Warmer Climates. The price includes four 4 "barbados cherry trees" with USPS Shipping.
These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 1-5 inches tall. I recommend growing all your starters in a 4 inch container with a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog where the fertilizer and beneficials are already mixed in.
6. Online Orchards #ad
One of The earliest to ripen!, Dwarf Gala Apple Tree #adOnline Orchards #ad
- Very heavy producer at an early age, grows more apples sooner than other varieties! Red, orange, and yellow streaked fruit give Gala a beautiful appearance. Gala is the most widely planted apple cultivar in the united States! Due to its sugar content and flavor, Gala is an excellent choice for pressing your own homemade cider! Since it's both cold hardy and warm tolerant, Gala is an overall versatile apple cultivar.
7. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
MCINTOSH APPLE TREE, 2 Year Old/4-5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Estimated chilling Requirements Below 45°: 900 hours. Tree size: 2 year old tree that is 4-5 feet tall. Usda hardiness Zone: 3-7. Pollination: red delicious or Gala Plant 2 different varieties to increase production.
8. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
ARKANSAS BLACK APPLE TREE, 2 Year Old/4-5 Feet Tall #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Usda hardiness zone: 3-7 chilling Hours: 800-900 Able to be stored for up to eight months if stored properly. Known as the bakers favorite apple.
These large apples are great for baking and juicing. Apple trees that are able to pollinate the arkansas Black: Braeburn, Gala, Granny Smith, Fuji, Pink Lady, Pixie Crunch, Honeycrisp, McIntosh, Red Delicious.
9. PAPCOOL #ad
Sargent Crabapple Tree Lịve Plạnt Edible Frụit Plạnt for Growing and Gardening #adPAPCOOL #ad
- This compact ornamental landscape tree is a spring star, with clusters of fragrant white flowers in May. Hardy in zones 4-8. Do not ship to ar. Because of its size the sargent crabapple is useful for planting under utility lines, small yards as privacy screens, hedges and on sloping ground.
It is also a popular choice for bonsai. Its spreading crown and zigzagging branches add to the appeal, often making the tree wider than it is tall. Ca orders should be placed while dormant oct. March and will be shipped bare root. You are buying 1 sargent Crabapple 12-18 inch tall in a quart pot.