As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Big Pack, 1,000 Common Hops Seeds, Beer Hops Seed, Native to British Isles, Common Hops, by MySeeds.Co Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Hops are hardy to usda zone 4 or colder, this plant is fairly tolerant of cold. Flower/fruit: Dioecious; Male and female plants. This is a beautiful and under used vine.
Hops - humulus lupulus, Seeds. 1, 000 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. This plant gets unique foliage and the famous clusters of Hops after the blooming is over.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Hops Vine Plant Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- No tendrils are used for climbing but rather the Hops Bine uses stiff hairs along the stems to climb. They can be used to create natural privacy screens for your landscape. They respond well to being added to dampened sand and staying in the refrigerator for 6 weeks or more.
Plan on using 2 vine seeds per plant. This perennial vine is both practical and ornamental! it can reach up to 20 feet in height, and it offerers many medicinal herb benefits for stomach and sleep issues.
Grow this vining plant for zones 4 - 8. It's a hardy perennial that will come back year after year and has the ability to spread by rhizomes to create a lush display.
Known for its use in beer, common hops, give beverages flavor and stability. Grow your own hops seeds for home brew and you'll have the best taste possible! Give these humulus lupulus seeds a cold treatment before planting. The correct term is actually "bine" for this plant. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
3. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Humulus Lupulus, 1/4 Gram, Common Hops Seeds, bn325 55+ Seeds, Brewing Hop Beer, Many Packet Sizes #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Humulus lupulus common hop or hop is a species of flowering plant in the Cannabaceae family, native to Europe, western Asia and North America. The fragrant flower cones, impart bitterness and flavor, and also have preservative qualities.
Hops is an ingredient in most beers, known as hops, and as such is widely cultivated for use by the brewing industry. A good method is to put seeds in an equal amount of moist sand and refrigerate from one to three months at about 41 degrees F.
Strictly speaking it is a bine rather than a vine, using its own shoots to act as supports for new growth.
Use a process called moist cold stratification to encourage hop seed germination. Seeds germinate in one to two months. Hops seeds can be slow to germinate. After that, plant the seeds at 68 degrees, just below soil surface. It is a dioecious, perennial, herbaceous climbing plant which sends up new shoots in early spring and dies back to a cold-hardy rhizome in autumn.
4. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Giant Sunflower Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Bloom color: Yellow. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 60 inch annual. Usda zones: 3 - 9. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company.
5. treeseedsplus #ad
Hops, Humulus Lupulus, Perennial Vine 20 Seeds Fast, Hardy #adtreeseedsplus #ad
- It can also be made into a soothing, twining, relaxing tea or grown and enjoyed for its luxurious, rhizomatous, abundant foliage. It can be pruned as a shrub but usually grown on a trellis. Male and female flowers of the hops plant develop on separate plants dioecious.
It is a perennial herbaceous plant which sends up new shoots in early spring and dies back to the cold-hardy rhizome in autumn. Qty: 20 seedS. Greenish female flowers are borne in small, often are grown in the absence of male plants. This prevents pollination and the development of viable seeds which are considered undesirable for brewing beer.
Hops the dried ripe cones of the female flowers of Humulus lupulus are commonly used by breweries as an ingredient to preserve and flavor beer. Humulus lupulus is a dioecious, perennial vine which grows rapidly and vigorously to 15 to 25 feet long each year by mid-summer.
Female plants, which use tendrils, bines have stout stems with stiff hairs to aid in climbing. Humulus lupulus is most commonly referred to as Hops. The coarsely serrated leaves are opposite, suckers, bracted spikes resembling cones which mature in late summer. Hop shoots grow very rapidly and at the peak of growth can grow 8 to 20 inches per week. Flowers emit a pine-like fragrance and are attractive to butterflies.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Hops Seeds Humulus lupulus 30+ Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 30+ hops seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
7. Gift Republic #ad
Gift Republic: Grow It. Grow Your Own Beer Hops #adGift Republic #ad
- Includes everything you need to get started. Grow your beer hops at home. Enough seeds for at least two attempts. Includes a handy booklet of growing hints. Perfect gift for every beer monster.
|Brand||Gift Republic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gift Republic Ltd #ad|
8. GARDENS ALIVE! #ad
Ideal Gift for The Indoor Sprout Growing Enthusiast or Someone who Loves Homemade Healthy Snacks!, Gardens Alive! Two-Tiered Seed Sprouter with Seeds Kit #adGARDENS ALIVE! #ad
- Each offer includes a 4 oz. No soil or sunlight needed. Packet of spring Salad Organic Sprouts and a card with a delicious recipe. View and monitor growing seeds and sprouts. Garden year-round indoors.
9. Curious Seed Company #ad
6 Curious Garden Varieties to Grow, Unique Gardening Gift for Indoors and Outdoors, Heirloom, and Untreated for Planting, Non GMO, Open Pollinated, Exotic Vegetable Seeds Variety Pack #adCurious Seed Company #ad
- Our vegetable seeds packs multi-colored corns, purple bell peppers, green-striped tomatoes, white eggplants, black carrots, and red onions. Chemical treatments are not just harmful to you but for insects as well, heirloom, EAT HEALTHY - Our exotic vegetable seeds are Non-GMO, such as bees.
For someone who already has it all, this sure will amaze them speechless. Grow tomatoes, eggplants, Carrots, Corn, Bellpepper & Onions in funky colors. Grow healthy, open-pollinated and untreated for home gardeners who seek a healthy choice and prefer their vegetable seeds not doused in pesticides.
An out of the box gift - looking for unique gifts for a garden enthusiast? Our seeds make an excellent and unusual present for your loved one. Made in usa - as a small family grown business, we understand the true value of relationships and home gardening.
Our unique seeds allow you to grow six vegetables that are fascinating to the eye and delicious for the dinner table. Catch up with nature - a diy project for both beginners & experts with instructions and 6 plant markers. Add curiosity to your garden - bring magic and excitement of the strange Six into your garden. Our aim to provide quality exotic vegetable seeds for our customers to grow and enjoy. Can be used as a housewarming gift or birthday gift for your mom or dad. We welcome any questions and concerns, please feel free to reach out to us!