As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ALEXI #ad
ALEXI Winged-Bean-Seeds, PSOPHOCARPUS TETRAGONOLOBUS-DAU Rong-Tour-Poo-Seeds, 25 #adALEXI #ad
- The havipro - winged-bean-seeds packaged by havipro. Packets are 5. 4 inches wide and 3. 54 inches tall and come with a detailed instructions inside. Almost every part of this tropical plant is edible: The beans used as a vegetable, the leaves cooked like spinach, the roots similar to potato, and the dried-seeds used for flour.
Winged-bean-seeds is also known as asparaguS-pea, Princess-bean, Four-Angled-bean, Manila-bean, Winged-pea, and Dragon-bean.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Asian Winged Bean Seeds Psophocarpus tetragonolobus 10+ Fresh Organic Heirloom Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 10+ asian winged bean seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
3. chezsmokey #ad
Asian Chinese WINGED BEAN15 SEEDSManila Winged Pea 4-AngledGoaĐậu rồng #adchezsmokey #ad
- Grow the beans on a trellis oriented north/south for best sun exposure. Beans can be grown in a large container. The texture of winged bean is similar to green beans, and flavor likes cranberry or asparagus. It can be grown as an annual in temperate areas such as the Northwest.
It grows abundantly in hot, Burma, from the Philippines and Indonesa to India, Thailand and Sri Lanka. Winged bean is vigorous, may exceed 10 feet 3 meters in height and produces huge quantities of very tasty shoots and leaves.
The tender pods, however, are usually green in color and crispy in texture, which are the most widely eaten part, the inside beans are similar to soybeans in shape. It is a tropical perennial that looks a lot like regular garden beans.
75-85 days -- the winged bean is a member of the legume family, humid equatorial countries, native to New Guinea. Heirloom chinese winged bean yellow seed asian bean -- 15 seeds psophocarpus tetragonolobus Perennial/Annual Other Names: Asparagus Pea, Goa Bean, Winged Pea, Manila Bean, Princess Bean, Four-Angled Bean, Đậu rồng . Asian chinese winged bean15 seedsmanila winged Pea 4-AngledGoaĐậu rồng.
4. Higarden #ad
Vegetable seeds-10 particles Seeds, goabean, Higarden winged bean seeds #adHigarden #ad
- All parts of the plant are edible, roots are similar to potatoes, the leaves can be cooked like spinach, the beans used as a vegetable, and the seeds can be ground into flour. High in starch, protein, and a host of minerals such as potassium, selenium, iron, dietary fibre, and molybdenum.
Tropical and exotic vines bear abundantly, thrives in heat and sun. Can be a perennial plant in subtropical climates. Very popular and delicious bean used in authentic As ian recipes.
5. Viablekitchenseeds #ad
Winged Bean, Four Angled Bean, Manila Bean,Đậu rồng Seeds 50 Seeds by Viablekitchenseeds #adViablekitchenseeds #ad
- The fresh young pods are similar to green beans with a chewy texture and a slightly sweet taste. The firm-fleshed roots have a nutty flavor. It loves moisture not wetness! Almost every part of this unique plant is tasty and edible.
50 fresh seeds. We recently harvested for the 2020 season by Viablekitchenseeds. When cooked, the leaves taste like spinach and the flowers like mushrooms. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%. Us seller. Full sun. Needs Heat.
6. Bean #ad
Winged bean, Goa bean, Princess bean -50 seeds #adBean #ad
- Model:peas, Beans, Legumes. Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Winged Beans. Brand:Bean.
7. The Clayton Farm #ad
Winged Bean Seeds, 15 Seeds #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Packet contains 15 seeds handpacked with care. Winged bean seeds - 15 Seeds. Packed in 3 x 4 inch sealable bag. Imported, Product of China.