As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MGK #ad
Clear, MGK 1852 Crossfire Concentrate 13oz Insecticide, 13 oz #adMGK #ad
- Easy to mix, one 13 oz bottle makes 1 gallon of finished product. Can not be shipped to new York. Quick knockdown and kill, residual control begins working within minutes of exposure.
Approved For direct application onto mattresses. Crossfire is formulated to kill parathyroid resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs.
2. MGK #ad
17oz, MGK 1977 Crossfire Insecticide Aerosol #adMGK #ad
- Item package weight: 1. 2 pounds. Package dimensions: 7. 366 l x 28. 829 h x 21. 717 w centimeters. 17 oz can. Active ingredients: clothianidin - 040% metofluthrin - 001% piperonyl but oxide - 1. 0%.
3. EcoRaider #ad
EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray Jug, 100% Kill + Extended Protection, 128 Fl Oz Pack of 1, Green + Non-toxic #adEcoRaider #ad
- Toxin-free and dermatologically safe. Proven extended residual protection for two weeks. Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, even resistant bed bugs.
Entomological society of America: "The most effective natural bed bug killer". Field proven by usda public health pesticide program in public housing.
4. MGK #ad
1 can, Bedlam Plus Bed Bug Aerosol #adMGK #ad
- Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs. For surface spray application on mattresses, wood furniture and carpet. Two week residual on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet.
For use in non-food areas of homes, apartments, hotels, nursing homes, schools and other commercial sites. Water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. Kills bed bugs and their eggs.
5. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS 5 Minute Bed Bug Killer, Odorless and Non Staining Formula 128oz #adHARRIS #ad
- 1021-2793-3 for use in homes. Patent pending technology – Uses metofluthrin, clothianidin and piperonyl butoxide. 5 minute kill time – kills bed bugs at all life stages in 5 minutes after direct contact.
Residual kill – the epa claim for the residual of the product is 1 month. Harris exclusive – Harris has an exclusive on this formula in the retail market. Epa registered – registered with the Environmental Protection Agency No.
6. Alpine Innovations #ad
PT Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Pressurized Insecticide, 20 oz. #adAlpine Innovations #ad
- Kills fleas for up to 30 days, kills bed bugs, kills hatching flea eggs for up to 7 months, Aids in preventing bed bug hatch. Safe for Pets. Use in: apartments, homes, Kennels, Commercial Structures, Hotels, Motels and Veterinary.
Prallethrin for quick knockdown. Long-lasting igR pyriproxyfen kills hatching eggs for up to seven months. 20 oz can treats 2, 625 square feet.
|Brand||Alpine Innovations #ad|
7. Ortho #ad
Flea and Tick Killer, With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, 1 gal., Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks #adOrtho #ad
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. The second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system. Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards.
Use ortho home defense max bed bug, fleas, bed bug eggs, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, and ticks. The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas.
8. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta 73654 Demand CS Insecticide, 8oz #adSyngenta #ad
- Demand cs is a water-based insecticide concentrate that offers excellent indoor and outdoor pest control. Demand cs controls more than 30 Common insects including spiders, wasps, flies, fleas, ants, ticks and bed bugs.
2 to 0 . 8 oz/6 to 24 ml per gallon of water. Each 8 oz bottle makes 8 - 40 gallons mixed at 0 .
9. Syngenta #ad
A12690A, Demand CS, Insecticide, Syngenta, 8oz #adSyngenta #ad
- Cannot be sold in NY. Labeled to control more than 30 pests including Ants, mosquitoes, cockroaches, scorpions, fleas, bed bugs, spiders and ticks. Demand cs insecticide offers up to 90 days of control of more than 30 different pests including Ants, mosquitoes, cockroaches, fleas and ticks.