As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wildflower Company #ad
Washington Wildflower Seed Mix, A Beautiful Collection of Twelve annuals and perennials., Over 40,000 Premium Seeds #adWildflower Company #ad
- Easy to grow! covers 350 Square Feet. Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Seeds best planted within two years. Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall. Includes complete Planting Instructions.
Includes inert material to aid in seed distribution. Approximate height 6. 75 width 3. 25 depth 2. 5 inches, handmade in the USA. Washington seed collection includes the paintbrush, Penstemon, Tidy Tips, Lupine, Poppy, Aster, Foxglove, farewell-to-spring, Forget-Me-Not, Gilia, Columbine, and Shooting Star.
2. Whitworth Gallery #ad
Black-Eyed Susan, Rose, Fireweed, and Tawny Daylily Seeds, Lupine, 5 Varieties of Washington Wildflower Seeds #adWhitworth Gallery #ad
- Package contents: 100 black-eyed susan wildflower seeds, 10 Wildflower Rose Seeds, 6 Wildflower Tawny Daylily Seeds, 10 Wildflower Lupine seeds, 20 Wildflower Fireweed Seeds.
3. Eden Brothers #ad
Burst of Bloom Annual & Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 Pound, Mixed #adEden Brothers #ad
- You’ll see bright yellow, orange, red, purple, white and more. Suitable for all regions of north America, this mix is hard working and will produce a gorgeous display of colorful blooms without needing much attention or time. Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, with some blooming in fall.
You may also see some unwanted grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, you’ll see blooms in your first season of planting. Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about ¼ to ½ inch to protect them. Expect thick coverage with amazing results.
A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from structures like a home or garage is best. Prepping the soil is simple: remove unwanted grass and growth, then loosen the soil to create the best environment.
This is normal! perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, not roses, but will bloom to their full potential in the following growing season. Planting: before beginning, make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your landscape. Planting: the burst of bloom wildflower seed mix is suitable for all usda zones and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season.
4. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Wildflower Seed Balls- Native to your state, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs Washington #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies, pesticide and herbicide free. Native to your state: we select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds.
Scientifically developed soil: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth. Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support.
5. Generic #ad
50 Washington Hawthorn Mayflower Shrub Trẹẹ Edịble Frụit & White Flówers SẸẸDS #adGeneric #ad
- They tolerate sandy or clay soil, as well as dry or moist soil. The hawthorn is considered a large shrub or small tree, & it produces edible fruit. The hawthorn is a nectar plant for bees & songbirds & butterflies, & squirrels love to eat the berries.
The plant fruits in the fall, & the fruit can be eaten raw, cooked like in jams, or dried. This hawthorn is able to grow in a wide variety of conditions.