As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control, Covers up to 5,800 sq ft 18 lb #adThe Andersons #ad
- Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds. Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants.
Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL. Contains 048% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds.
2. Prodiamine #ad
Quali-Pro Prodiamine 65 WDG Generic Barricade 65 WDG 5 lbs, Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adProdiamine #ad
- Product type: Professional. Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control.
Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Spurge, Knotweed, Chickweed, Henbit, Foxtail, Goosegrass. Use sites: nurse, Trees, Turf, landscape, Golf Courses.
3. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 5149 Vegetable and Ornamental Weeder Pre-Emergent Weed Controller and Killer Herbicide, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- This includes crabgrass, knotweed, chickweed, and more. This product is a great weed and grass preventer for combatting weeds before they are even visible. 5 months of control - once applied, this herbicide can help control and protect your garden from weeds for up to 5 months.
Wide variety of weeds and grasses - there are a lot of different broadleaf weeds and grasses that this product controls. Soon, it does not control established weeds.
Seed control - this product controls weeds by killing Their seeds as they germinate, the weeds will be gone from your garden before they appear. Easy application - apply vegetable and ornamental weed Killer to the soil surface, and then water in.
Pre-emergent herbicide - vegetable and ornamental weeder is designed for the control of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in ornamental trees, Ornamental woody shrubs, Ornamental groundcovers, established flowers, roses, and vegetable gardens. This is one of the few weed killers that can be used in vegetable gardens. However, so it helps to prevent weeds from establishing.
|Part Number||LG 5149|
4. Quali-Pro #ad
Prodiamine 65 Wdg 5lbs Pre-emergent Grass Broadleaf Weeds Generic Barricade #adQuali-Pro #ad
- Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Product type: Professional. Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control.
Use sites: nurse, Landscape, Turf, trees, Golf Courses. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Chickweed, Spurge, Knotweed, Foxtail, Henbit, Goosegrass.
5. Espoma #ad
& Other Weeds, Natural Lawn Food, Espoma Weed Preventer Plus Lawn Food, Prevents Dandelions, 25 lb, Crabgrass #adEspoma #ad
- For use on established lawns only. Do not use when seeding a new lawn or over-seeding. Espoma weed preventer is an all natural weed preventer and lawn food made from pure corn gluten meal. Weed preventer prevents dandelions, crabgrass, and other common weeds, and provides long lasting greening that won't burn.
Children and pets can play on lawn immediately after application! Application: apply 2 times per year: Early Spring before weed seeds germinate, and Early Fall.
6. BioAdvanced #ad
32-Ounce, BioAdvanced 704330A DuraZone Weed & Grass Killer, Non-Selective Herbicide with 6 Months of Protection, Concentrate #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Use on: driveways, sidewalks, stepping stones, deck posts and more. Weed and grass killer: kills crabgrass, Chickweed, Clover, Dandelion, and more.6 month protection: Kills and prevents listed weeds and grasses for up to 6 months.
Coverage area: treats up to 2, 000 square feet. Kills and prevents: non-selective herbicide kills all existing weeds and grasses and prevents new ones from emerging.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
7. Monterey #ad
Pre-Emergent Weed Control for Lawns and Gardens, 128 oz, Monterey LG5134 Impede #adMonterey #ad
- Cultivate after application - once the product has been watered into the soil, additional cultivation or hoeing will not decrease the effectiveness of the weed Killer. Read the label to get the full list of controlled weeds.
Pre-emergent herbicide - weed impede is a reemergence, ground covers, surface-applied herbicide used for the control of many annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in ornamental plantings, bulbs, rock gardens, and more.
Prevent a variety of weeds - this product is a preventer of many species of weeds. Long lasting application - weed impede lasts up to 6 months after application to help control grasses and weeds.
This includes crabgrass, and Panicum, foxtail, to name a few. You can tank-mix with remuda or Roundup in Unplanted areas to help protect the areas from weeds. Economical to use - using just one gallon of weed impede can treat 40 to 80 thousand Square feet, so it is very economical to use. Use as directed on the label in order to allow the product to last long.
8. Preen #ad
4.93 lb., Covers 805 sq. ft., Preen 2464092 Extended Control Weed Preventer #adPreen #ad
- Flip-top applicator cap makes it easy to apply. When used as directed preen extended control Weed Preventer can be used around more than 600 perennials, groundcovers, shrubs and trees as listed on the product label.
Not intended for use on flower seeds, lawns, vegetable gardens, water gardens or other food-producing or edible plants. 1 application blocks weeds up to 6 months guaranteed. Covers 805 sq. Not available for sale in NY. Ft.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||To the extent consistent with applicable law, Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem, and send with proof of purchase to Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, 1600 E. Cumberland St., Lebanon, PA 17042.|