As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JADICAA #ad
Garden Rare 100pcs Sansevieria trifasciata VAR. laurentii Motherinlaw's Tongue/Variegated Snake Plant Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden #adJADICAA #ad
- Garden rare 10pcs sansevieria trifasciata var. Laurentii motherinlaw's tongue/variegated Snake Plant Seeds Easy to Grow, Exotic Flower Seeds Hardy Perennial Garden.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Parlor Palm, Spider Plant, Snake Plant, Hirt's House Plant Collection #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping in 4" pots. Parlor palm, spider Plant, Snake Plant. A great way to start your houseplant collection! East to grow! Low maintenance plants.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
3. Wellness Tree #ad
Grow Jasmine, Sage, Snake Plant, Eucalyptus, Sage Healing Feng Shui Plants Stress Free, Zen Garden Grow Kit, Spirtual House Plants Healing Plant Grow Kit Gift #adWellness Tree #ad
- Includes 5 starter peat cups, 5 soil disc, 5 packets of seeds and instructions. Grow beautiful jasmine that boost energy levels, trigger the heart chakra, Sage to get rid of fear and anger and Eucalyptus to improve sleep.
Curated selection helps brand a more positive, 5 plant markers, stress free environment in your home. Makes the perfect gift for almost anyone.
Grow unique snake plant for protecting positive energy and lavender for reduced stress, headaches and depression. Grow 5 plants that all specializes in unique energies to your home. All in one grow kit: includes everything to properly begin growing these beautiful and unique plants indoor and outdoor.
4. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Edible Shoots, and Tendrils, 50 Snake Gourd Seeds, Trichosanthes cucumerina, Leaves, Big Pack, Snake Gourd #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 50 fresh clean seeds ~!! Snake gourd Seeds, Trichosanthes cucumerina. Edible shoots, Leaves, and Tendrils. Harvest: 60-70 days.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Black Coral' Snake Sansevieria trificiata | Indirect Medium Light | Live Easy Care Indoor House Plant #adBurpee #ad
- Tips from burpee: snake plants are extremely drought tolerant and only need to be watered when the top couple inches of soil have dried. Plants in bright light will grow faster, but plants in low light will stay strong and healthy as well, just growing slower.
Average size as shipped: Height 12-14", Spread 10-12". Be careful to not overwater or allow the roots to be in standing water. All of our house plant orders receive special growing care from our nursery to ensure healthy plants are packaged in good condition and shipped to each of our customers.
Plants in the home: one of the most popular plants for a modern and fashionable design scheme, plant Snake Plants in clean and contemporary containers to add a unique architectural element to any room.
Burpee guarantee: burpee is 100% committed to providing our customers with the highest quality house plants. Easy to grow: grow snake plant in any room with any light levels. This plant cannot ship to: alaska, california, hawaii, TEXAS & LOUISIANA. Want more: be sure to visit the Burpee brand store for the full selection of our house plants.
|Model||'Black Coral' Snake Plant|
6. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1171-Snake Gourd Cucurbita Pepo Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425788119 Non-GMO,Organic,Historic Plants,USA Grower,Competitions,1171 Package of 8 Seeds #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- Br>. Excellent choice for home gardens. Produces high yields of Snake shaped gourds. Gourds are smooth and hard. Br>. This gourd is great for pyrography, carving and painting.
These are very nice shaped gourds. Color varies from light blonde to a darker tan. Easy and Fun to Grow. Br>. Gourds should be left on the vine until the stems are brown.
8 or more fruits per vine! . Produces good yields of 48" long by 6" wide snake shaped gourds. 110 days. Very Dependable producer. Br>. Suitable for growing in containers! . Gourds grow extensive vines, so need room to spread and can take 90-130 days or more to mature.
7. Plants by Post #ad
Plants by Post Sansevieria Laurentii Quart Striped Snake Plant 4" Easy Houseplant, Green #adPlants by Post #ad
- Can sometimes flower fragrant, green-white flowers, though it is quite rare. Care instructions: medium to low light, Keep In Warmer Temperatures, Well-Draining Soil, Water Infrequently.
In Height. Keep in average room temperatures, It will be damaged at temperatures lower than 50 degrees. Low maintenance, drought-tolerant houseplant with sword-shaped leaves that will grow to 3-4 ft.
Sunlight Exposure: Partial Sun. Prefers well-draining soil that is allowed to dry completely between waterings. Grows best in moderately bright light, but will also grow in low light. Intense light may cause edges to curl and die.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, 6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Sansevieria Trifasciata Snake Laurentii Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Used in the landscape as a Potted plant or directly planted in the ground. Excellent as a houseplant in both bright and low indirect light areas. Sansevieria, or the mother-in-law's tongue/ snake plant as it's commonly known is a truly remarkable and striking easy Care houseplant.
They seem to be indestructible house plants that never seem to die, or need fertilizer or water. One of the top air purifying plants identified by NASA, formaldehyde, xylene, Sansevieria removes at least 107 known air pollutants, including carbon monoxide and nitrogen monoxide, benzene, chloroform, and trichloroethylene among many others.
It also has a higher efficiency of absorbing carbon dioxide 2 And it is one of the few plants that release oxygen during the night. Seasons: Winter.