As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SS0138 #ad
Goat's Beard- Aruncus- Noble white- 100 seeds #adSS0138 #ad
- Ships to: Worldwide. Average germ time: 8 - 12 weeks. Moisture: keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 10 inches. Light required: yes Depth: Surface sow and press seed in to soil.
Temperature: 64 to 72f and moist for the first 2 - 4 weeks. After this period the sowing must be kept at a cold temperature between 25 and 39F for another 4 - 6 weeks. The most effective temperatures are between 41 to 54F, even if germination has started. Garden.
2. Seedville #ad
100 PINK MIX ASTILBE False Spirea / False Goats Beard Astilbe Chinensis Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Attracts bees, butterflies, and birds. Bloom time: Mid - Late Summer. Light requirements: part shade - Shade. Plant height: 18 - 24". Soil/water: Average. Astilbe is a wonderful way to add color to any shade garden! Hardiness zone: 4 - 8. Plant spacing: 18 - 24".
3. Seedville #ad
50 WHITE GOATS BEARD like Astilbe Aruncus Dioicus Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Soil / water: Average - Moist. Goats beard looks like white Astilbe and helps to brighten up shady areas. Plant height: 48 - 72". Plant spacing: 48 - 60". Light requirements: part shade - shade. Hardiness zone: 3 - 7. Bloom time: Late Spring - Summer.
4. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Size-#1 Container, Perennial Farm Marketplace Aruncus dioicus Goat's Beard Perennial, Cream Color Plumes #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Hardy in usda zones 3-7. Due to varying agricultural regulations, nv, ca, mt, id, co, AZ, UT, OR, we do not ship to the following states: AK, WA and HI. The imposing size of this native, reaching up to 5’ tall and forming clumps as wide as 6’, makes Goat’s beard an excellent backdrop for the partly shady border or woodland garden.
Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
Plant 36” apart. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Astilbe-like cream color plumes in late spring and early summer contribute softness to the structure. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Part sun, great Cut Flower, Attracts Butterflies. Aruncus prefers moist fertile soil.
5. SS0138 #ad
Goat's Beard- Aruncus- Cream- 100 Seeds #adSS0138 #ad
- After this period the sowing must be kept at a cold temperature between 25 and 39F for another 4 - 6 weeks. The most effective temperatures are between 41 to 54F, even if germination has started.
Depth: surface sow and press seed in to so. Ships to: Worldwide. Garden. Average germ time: 8 - 12 weeks Light Required: Yes. Temperature: 64 to 72f and moist for the first 2 - 4 weeks. Moisture: keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 10 inches.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Astilbe Chinensis False Goat's Beard Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This shade tolerant plant has pink blooms from midsummer to fall and is perfect for shady gardens, flower beds and borders. Astilbe chinensis, also known as False Goat's Beard reaches heights of 18 - 24 inches and is deer resistant.
Astilbe chinensis grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 8 and thrives in partial shaded areas. Sow these easy to grow heirloom seeds at 10 - 12 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 28 - 35 days.
7. JADICAA #ad
100 Seeds Aruncus Seeds Dioicus Aethusifolius Goat's Beard, Best Perennials for Shade #adJADICAA #ad
- Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. It usually takes around 14 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. 100 seeds aruncus seeds dioicus Aethusifolius Goat's Beard, Best Perennials for Shade.