As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SS0138 #ad
Goat's Beard- Aruncus- Noble white- 100 seeds #adSS0138 #ad
- Light required: yes Depth: Surface sow and press seed in to soil. Moisture: keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 10 inches. After this period the sowing must be kept at a cold temperature between 25 and 39F for another 4 - 6 weeks.
The most effective temperatures are between 41 to 54F, even if germination has started. Temperature: 64 to 72f and moist for the first 2 - 4 weeks. Garden. Average germ time: 8 - 12 weeks. Ships to: Worldwide.
2. Seedville #ad
100 PINK MIX ASTILBE False Spirea / False Goats Beard Astilbe Chinensis Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Soil/water: Average. Bloom time: Mid - Late Summer. Attracts bees, butterflies, and birds. Plant height: 18 - 24". Hardiness zone: 4 - 8. Light requirements: part shade - Shade. Plant spacing: 18 - 24". Astilbe is a wonderful way to add color to any shade garden! .
3. Seedville #ad
50 WHITE GOATS BEARD like Astilbe Aruncus Dioicus Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant spacing: 48 - 60". Goats beard looks like white Astilbe and helps to brighten up shady areas. Light requirements: part shade - shade. Hardiness zone: 3 - 7. Plant height: 48 - 72". Soil / water: Average - Moist. Bloom time: Late Spring - Summer.
4. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Cream Color Plumes, Perennial Farm Marketplace Aruncus dioicus Goat's Beard Perennial, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Astilbe-like cream color plumes in late spring and early summer contribute softness to the structure.
Aruncus prefers moist fertile soil. Part sun, great Cut Flower, Attracts Butterflies. Hardy in usda zones 3-7. The imposing size of this native, reaching up to 5’ tall and forming clumps as wide as 6’, makes Goat’s beard an excellent backdrop for the partly shady border or woodland garden.
Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Due to varying agricultural regulations, az, or, ca, ut, co, NV, MT, ID, we do not ship to the following states: AK, WA and HI. Plant 36” apart. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed.
5. SS0138 #ad
Goat's Beard- Aruncus- Cream- 100 Seeds #adSS0138 #ad
- Garden. Depth: surface sow and press seed in to so. Ships to: Worldwide. Moisture: keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 10 inches. After this period the sowing must be kept at a cold temperature between 25 and 39F for another 4 - 6 weeks.
The most effective temperatures are between 41 to 54F, even if germination has started. Temperature: 64 to 72f and moist for the first 2 - 4 weeks. Average germ time: 8 - 12 weeks Light Required: Yes.
6. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Astilbe Chinensis False Goat's Beard Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Astilbe chinensis grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 8 and thrives in partial shaded areas. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. This shade tolerant plant has pink blooms from midsummer to fall and is perfect for shady gardens, flower beds and borders.
Sow these easy to grow heirloom seeds at 10 - 12 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 28 - 35 days. Astilbe chinensis, also known as False Goat's Beard reaches heights of 18 - 24 inches and is deer resistant.
7. JADICAA #ad
100 Seeds Aruncus Seeds Dioicus Aethusifolius Goat's Beard, Best Perennials for Shade #adJADICAA #ad
- Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. It usually takes around 14 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. 100 seeds aruncus seeds dioicus Aethusifolius Goat's Beard, Best Perennials for Shade.