As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Proven Winners #ad
Bright Red Foliage, Fire Ball Burning Bush Euonymus Live Shrub, 4.5 in. Quart #adProven Winners #ad
- Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Tall and wide at maturity. Full sun 6+ hours required. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in. 5-8 ft. Shipping dormant now. Hardy in zones 4-8, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
2. MyS #ad
10 Seeds of Euonymus alatus, Burning Bush. Spectacular Landscape Plant with Fiery Red Fall Color! #adMyS #ad
- Fiery red flood of Fall color. Both striking and spectacular to watch the color change! Grows about 8 feet - Strong branching growth habit.
Great planted in masses and do well in geometric planting designs such as hedges and flower garden windbreaks - Can be pruned to shape. Produce small yellowish green flowers that turn to small fruit.
They love living in the shade, but the leaves will not be able to turn red without a massive dose of sunshine on a daily basis. For that burst of flame in fall, be sure to plant the shrubs where they get full sun for most of the day. Grows best in part shade to full sun.
3. AchmadAnam #ad
AchmadAnam Live Plant, Dwarf Burning Bush Bare Root Euonymus alatus #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Common name: Dwarf Burning Bush. We do not ship to: az, ca, vt, me, MA, NH & NY. Bare root plant. Please read the description below for product details and do not hesitate to send us a message. Products are well packed and safe before shipping.
4. CZ Grain #ad
Burning Bush Weeping Willow, Unique and Small Indoor/Outdoor Tree Shrub Plant, Ships Bare Root, No Pot or Soil, Dwarf Weeping Willow Tree Cutting, Excellent Bonsai Tree #adCZ Grain #ad
- Very rare dwarf weeping WIllow Hybrid - Very Hard to Find. Trees ship bare root - no pots or plating medium included - Hardy in Zones 3-10 Fast growing willow traits in a Dwarf Plant - These Clones are Ready to Plant.
Pics of mature trees are for reference only**. Easy to grow and maintain - Instructions Included - 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
5. Pixies Gardens #ad
Burning Bush Plant Live Shrub | Blue-Green Colored Leaves | Summer Turns into Fiery red Autumn Landscape, 1 Gallon Bare-Root #adPixies Gardens #ad
- It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter. The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil.
6. Outsidepride #ad
200 Seeds, Outsidepride Burning Bush Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- This fragrant plant will reach 28 inches in height and has pink blooms in late spring to early summer. Burning bush dictamnus fraxinella is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 3 - 8.
Sow these heirloom seeds at 7 - 8 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 105 - 140 days. All seeds sold by outsidepride are non-gmo and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
If a flame is placed near it, in arid weather, it will sometimes ignite without damaging the plant. This plant is commonly called burning bush because, a flammable oil exudes from the leaves and seed pods. All flower seeds are produced from open pollinated plants. This beautiful drought tolerant carmine-rose flower is highly aromatic and a perfect addition to any full sun flower garden.
7. RETS #ad
RETS 300 pcs/Bag Mix Color Bonsai kochia Burning Bush kochia scoparia,Grass,Pot Flower,Outdoor Plant for Home Garden Planting : 2 #adRETS #ad
- 300 pcs/bag mix color bonsai kochia burning bush kochia scoparia, pot flower, grass, outdoor plant for home garden planting : 2. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. High germination Rate Seeds. We are selling seeds only not plants. Package contains 1 set of seeds.