As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Leafy Red Leaf Vegetable Amaranth 5166 Green 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Medium green, oval to heart-shaped leaves are overlaid with burgundy red. Harvest in about 60 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Germination rate about 80% and better. Comparable to spinach in taste, vitamins, the leaves are a good source of dietary fiber and contain high amounts of protein, and minerals.
2. Sweet Yards Seed Co #ad
Over 1000 Open Pollinated Non-GMO USDA Organic Seeds, 2 Seed Packets!, Organic Red Amaranth Burgandy Seeds #adSweet Yards Seed Co #ad
- Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates. Red amaranth can be eaten at every stage, to mature leaves to seeds! proteiN and NUTRIENT RICH at every stage! Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, from micro greens to baby greens, healthy and natural.
This open pollinated variety not only produces delicious fruits, but also numerous seeds that can all be collected and saved to be planted or gifted the following spring.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Two seed packets with beautiful photos and planting instructions on the back provide a great opportunity to use one packet in your own garden and gift the other to friends, family, neighbors, or your local community gardens and schools.
3. Viablekitchenseeds #ad
Edible Asian Chinese Green Tender Round Leaves Amaranth Seeds :18,000 Seeds 15g by Viablekitchenseeds #adViablekitchenseeds #ad
- Germination: 85% tested. Purity:95%. Amaranth grows very well in warm climates. Soft texture and tender leaves are excellent for stir-fry and soup. The most popular leafy amaranths grown in Asia.
Visit my store, buy more than 1 pack vegetable seed to save on shipping charge. 12, 000 seeds= 10g green amaranth by viablekitchenseeds US seller. Can be harvested 30 days after sowing, by the cut-and-grow-again method.
4. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
25,000+ Microgreens Seeds- Red Amaranth #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 90% germination. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season.
5. Eysii #ad
Chinese Spinach Seeds Amaranth Vegetable Seeds Non GMO Seeds for Home Garden Planting, 3000+ White Amaranth Seeds #adEysii #ad
- Attractive, nutrient-rich, co location: sunny and sheltered from the wind, loose soil mpact chili plant with masses of upright long light green pods that turn dark green during maturity. Package: 3000 seeds. Sowing temperature: 18-25°C, Growth temperature: 15-50°C.
Crown daisy vegetable seeds can be grown year-round in containers. When grown and harvested, they can reach up to 50cm or 20 inches long! 100% refund, if you do not love it or seeds are not sprout! It is suitable for apartment residents and gardeners who live in cool regions where the number of growing days is limited.
6. Hill Creek Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated 2000 Seeds, Edible Greens Healthy, Green Amaranth Seeds #adHill Creek Seeds #ad
- Hand packed by hill Creek Seeds product of the USA. Produces a high yield of tender leaves and grows vigorously in warm, hot dry, temperatures with plenty of water. Green amaranth seeds - amaranthus - Leafy Spinach like Greens Non-GMO.
Summer growing heat tolerant, medium green leaf vegetable gardening container or row crop. 85% germination - harvest in 25 days for baby leaf - Full Sun - Hardy Zone 2-11. Power house extremely nutritious.
7. hua xian zi #ad
Leafy Greens Red Amaranth Seeds for Planting Outside Door Cooking Dish Soup Salad Taste Delicious 3000+（Red Amaranth Seeds） #adhua xian zi #ad
- Direct sow seeds in average soil in full sun after all danger of frost. Most plants respond well to soils amended with organic matter. After the growing season, top dress the soil after planting with 1-2 inches of organic mulch, a soil test will indicate what soil amendments are needed for the following season.
Compost is a wonderful form of organic matter with a good balance of nutrients and an ideal pH level, it can be added to your planting area at any time.
Prepare the soil by removing weeds and working organic matter into the top 6-8 inches of soil; then level and smooth. Sow seeds 18 inches apart and cover with fine soil. Firm soil lightly, water and keep evenly moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-14 days. If compost is not available, which will begin to breakdown into compost.