As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Walla Walla Sweet Onion Plants #ad
2 Bunches 60 per Bunch, Heirloom Walla Walla Sweet Onion Plants #adWalla Walla Sweet Onion Plants #ad
- Delicious for fresh slices on sandwiches and a variety of salads. The pride of walla walla washington state, these globe-shaped onion are exceptionally mildly sweet and makes jumbo to colossal sized bulbs with light brown skin and perfect white flesh. Heirloom. Will keep for a month.
2. CaribbeanGarden #ad
30 Walla Walla Onion Plants- Sweet,Delicious for fresh slices on sandwiches #adCaribbeanGarden #ad
- Brand:caribbean Garden, Season Of Interest:Spring. Plant Form:Plant. Vegetable type:Onion, Sunlight:Partial Shade.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Walla Walla Onion Allium cepa Twin Pack of 450 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Onions will grow in a single growing season, from seed to harvest. Mature fruits are 4 inches in diameter. Walla walla onions will be ready for harvesting in roughly 100 to 120 days after sowing.
All onion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side. Quality walla walla onion seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Walla walla produces onions that have a golden outer layer, with white flesh.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/8 oz, Walla Walla Onion Seeds Many Packet Sizes Grow a Sweet Heirloom for Microgreen or Garden bin54 1000 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Germination temperature: 50 F to 90 F Days to emergence: 4 to 5. Choose a weed-free, especially early-maturing spring greens. Walla walla onion seeds || free shipPING || NON GMO. Onions in containers grow well in areas that are not normally used for gardening. Onions are good for intercropping with other garden plants, dry location.
Plant seed ¼ inch deep, in rows 12 to 18 inches apart. Maintenance and care: can be direct-seeded, or from sets -- small bulbs about ½-inch in diameter grown from seed the previous season. Do not plant where other onion family crops have been grown in the past 3 years.
Direct-seed in spring when the soil reaches 50 F. Direct-seeding in the garden may not allow enough time for long-season varieties to mature, ½ inch apart, but is fine for shorter-season varieties or for scallions - onions harvested before the bulb forms.
Raised beds are ideal. Walla walla" onions are suitable for container growing, which allows the plants to be moved in and out of shelter. They are considered a long day onion variety, which means they need 14 to 15 hours of daylight to form bulbs. Thin to 4-inch spacings for large bulbs, 2-inch spacings for smaller bulbs but higher yields, or 1-inch spacings for scallions. Walla walla" onions allium cepa “walla walla” produce sweet mild-flavored bulbs reaching 2 to 4 inches in diameter with stalks growing up to 36 inches high.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Walla Walla Onion Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant 1/4"-1/2" Deep. Walla walla onion seeds - 200 Seeds - Some say this is the world's best tasting onion. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
6. Stargazer Perennials #ad
Easy to Grow Onion Assortment…, Stargazer Perennials Mixed Red, White and Yellow Onion Sets 8 oz | Organic Non-GMO Bulbs #adStargazer Perennials #ad
- Grow in the garden, raised bed, or container. Day neutral / long day mix. Grown in USA. Gardeners love our red, white and yellow organic onion bulb set collection! Perfect for small home gardens.
How to grow planting tip sheet included. Please note: Cannot ship to Washington, Idaho. 50-60 sets organic Non-GMO onion sets. Contains 8 oz.
7. Choki #ad
50 Sets/Bulbs Can Grow in Pot or Tray, Long Day Onion Sets/Bulbs CHKP Walla Walla Onion #adChoki #ad
- Bulbs are early maturing, cold hardy, Washington by a French soldier brought from Corsica, and have relatively low sulfur content. You can now place your orders for the 2021 spring - summer season! Walla Walla onion plants have been a customer favorite for years for its flavor and ease in growing, and is the pride of Washington State! They were brought to walla walla, italy over a century ago.
Walla walla onion plants are one of our best selling long day onions, but they can also be grown in intermediate day areas since it matures so early.
This varieties generally mature a few weeks before long day storage onion, so eat them first. Sweet as the vidalia or 1015Y Texas Super Sweet, so eat them quickly. Long day sweet and storage onion varieties do well in the northern states that have between 14-16 hours of daylight length.