As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Asian Tatsoi 2897 Green 500 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Leaves form a compact, thick rosette. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 50 days. Standard salad mix ingredient.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Greens Asian Mizuna 2883 Green 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Similar to standard mizuna, but the attractive, finely-divided leaves are bulkier and less deeply cut. Broad leaves make for easy bunching.
Harvest in about 21 days for baby size or 45 days for full size. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% and better.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Asian Hon Tsai Tai 9326 Green 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Sow from early spring through midsummer. Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 21 days for baby size or 45 days for full size. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. In the south, greens are well adapted to fall plantings.
4. Planters' Choice #ad
Everything Included to Easily Grow 4 Traditional Asian Greens from Seed + Moisture Meter: Bok Choi, Mizuna, Savoy Tatsoi, GAI Chow, Asian Greens Growing Kit #adPlanters' Choice #ad
- The moisture meter takes away the guessing when it comes to the crucial part of watering. Ideal for beginners, and children alike. Moisture meter: stop guessing if your plants need water or not! With the included moisture meter, knowing if the plants need water is as easy as 1-2-3! Instructions included.
100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, don't hesitate to contact us. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing Asian greens from seed.
Everything needed to grow 4 popular asian greens, gai chow, in one sleek box: 4 biodegradable growing pots, and Savoy Tatsoi and a beautiful, 4 expanding-soil discs, 4 seed packets Shanghai Bok Choi, 4 bamboo plant markers, Early Mizuna, 1 moisture meter, comprehensive instruction booklet.
No green thumb needed: just follow the easy step-by-step instructions, its history, and you're good to go! The included booklet is comprehensive and beautifully designed so that you can follow along on the journey of each seed, and the best way to plant it to ensure it germinates. Nevertheless, no questions asked. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want. The perfect diy gift: for mom, holidays, masters, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, dad, him or her, anniversaries, housewarming or any other occasion.
5. chezsmokey #ad
Edible RED Amaranth 3000 Seeds Asian Chinese Greens Spinach Medicinal #adchezsmokey #ad
- Germination temperature: 75°F-80°F. Plants grow very well in warm climates. Fast growing vegetable can be harvested 30 days after sowing. Germination time: 7-10 days depending upon growing conditions. Ships to:Worldwide.
6. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Mustard & Radish Sprout Seeds | Non GMO Heirloom Seeds | Bulk 1 LB Resealable Bag | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co., Cabbage, Eastern Sun Asian Microgreen Seeds Mix | Contains Mizuna, Pak Choi #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- Our seeds are grown & packed in the USA. Savory, spicy & bright flavors characterize this micro greens seed mix. This is not a mix for sprouting jars or countertop sprouters.
Heirloom non-gmo seeds grown & packed in the USA. Top quality seeds for growing with high germination rates. This mix is designed for growing microgreens planting in a tray with growing medium.
Mizuna, michihili cabbage, tendergreen Mustard, Pak Choi & Daikon Radish microgreen seeds - our top Asian heirloom vegetable varieties. We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing your best ever! We're always here to help. Brought to you by family farmers who have been growing for generations.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Greens Asian 70 D Improved 4094 Green 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 21 days for baby size or 45 days for full size. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% and better. Sow from early spring through midsummer. In the south, greens are well adapted to fall plantings.
8. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds Of Change 8216 Bok Choy, Green #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- About us: the seeds of change brand is known for our organic rice and grains, beans, sauces and spices and is proud to offer organic vegetable, herb and flower seeds direct to you. Non-gmo & pesticides. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-gmo. Grows best outside. Sow & free of chemicals & grow your own home garden with these organic bok choy seeds that flourish in soil. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Cvegetable garden: hone your green thumb with these organic vegetable seeds. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds of Change #ad|