As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Professional PGF 16-0-8 Fertilizer with Humic DG 5,000-sq #adThe Andersons #ad
- Phosphorus-free fertilizer blend with fine particle size that includes humic acid, which helps increase turf quality and reduce nutrient requirements.
Contains mutech coated slow release nitrogen to provide uniform growth and extended feeding. Small particle size gives you twice the number of particles per square foot. Dg particle disperse quickly and completely when watered, moving directly into the soil.
Dg particles do not rely on a physical coating to release nutrients. Not for sale in California, Oregon and South Dakota. Coated fertilizers used by our competitors are very susceptible to damage from mowers, resulting in premature nutrient release.
2. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Professional PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with Humic DG 5,000 sq.ft. #adThe Andersons #ad
- Humic dg humic and fulvic acid which helps enrich your soil and allows plants to process nutrients better. Super fine particles which give you TWICE the number of particles per square foot.
Slow release and feeds for up to 8 weeks. Lower nitrogen strength allows you to apply more particles per square foot. Not sold in California and South Dakota. More particles, better and more even distribution.
3. Helena Chemical Co. #ad
8-2-12 Fertilizer with 0-0-22 Premium K-mag 20 Lbs. #adHelena Chemical Co. #ad
- K-mag dissolves gradually throughout the growing season, providing a continuous source of nutrients. 8-2-12 with 100% slow release macronutrients.
K-mag contains 22% soluble potash, 22% sulfur and 11% magnesium. Contains kieserite, a natural form of slow release Magnesium Sulfate. Based on the University Of Florida Recommendations.
4. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
18-3-6 Liquid Fertilizer 50% SRN & Micronutrients 2.5 Gallons #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Mix in a spray tank at ratio of 1-3 oz per gallon of water. Use fertilizer once every two weeks. Ft. Benefits: all purpose fertilizer designed to be used throughout the growing season that provides readily available nutrients AND extended, long lasting nitrogen Product contains 50% SLOW RELEASE NITROGEN SRN.
Directions for turf: Use 3 oz. Fertilize once every 2-4 weeks.
Bonus: micro-nutrients aid in plant growth, aesthetic appeal, and overall plant health. Directions for ornamentals: mix 1-2 oz of fertilizer to 1 gallon of water and water plants generously. Of fertilizer for every 1000 sq. Guaranteed analysis: 18% nitrogen | 3% available phosphoric Acid | 6% Soluble Potash |. 05% copper. 1% iron. 05% manganese. 05% zinc.
5. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer, Simple Lawn Solutions 32 Ounce, Any Grass Type, Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK, Spring & Summer Concentrated Spray #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Augustine, florida Palmetto, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass. Complete npk lawn food: 16-4-8 is the perfect blend of key macronutrients. Produced in the united states: 16-4-8 is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 25 years of former experience in the commercial professional turf industry.
Contains high quality feed grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn with pure liquid Nutrients in a ready to use sprayer.
This complete nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash formula gives your grass greening & growth while providing nutrients for lush lawns. This lawn liquid food turf fertilizer also contains Seaweed & Fish. All grass types: including bermuda, buffalo, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia, Fescue, St. Easy to use: designed to be easily applied.
6. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
32 Ounce- Concentrated Quick & Slow Release Formula, Maximum Green & Growth- High Nitrogen 28-0-0 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer- Spring & Summer- Any Grass Type- Simple Lawn Solutions #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Augustine, florida palmetto, centipede, Zoysia, Fescue, Bahia, Buffalo, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass. Contains high quality feed grade Compounds: Nourish your lawn to health with liquid nutrients.
Read in description Sign of Symptoms of Nitrogen Deficiency. All grass types: including bermuda, st. Use to stimulate Green & Growth or to treat nutrient deficiency. The power of quick release and slow release nitrogen: 70% quick release nitrogen to stimulate quick green and growth while 30% slow release nitrogen keeps your lawn feed in between applications.
Just like the human body your lawn needs essential vitamins and nutrients to survive and maintain health. Designed to be quickly & easily applied. 28-0-0 liquid lawn food nutritional supplement: High Nitrogen Formula.
7. Dr. Earth #ad
Dr. Earth 708P Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer In Poly Bag, 4-Pound #adDr. Earth #ad
- Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge. More nutritious fruits; stable consistent plant growth, no growth spikes; 100-percent natural and organic; more abundant sets.
Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae stimulate hearty root development. Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients. Stimulates healthy root development. Feeds for several months. Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
Exceptional results as nutrients are released quickly; feeds for several months; consistent premium quality; 100-Percent natural, organic formula. For healthier fruit. Provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
8. ANDERSONS, THE #ad
50 lb. Bag, The Andersons 25-0-3 Turf Fertilizer with 2% Iron #adANDERSONS, THE #ad
- 50% of the total nitrogen is derived from NutriSphere-N. One bag covers 10, 000 square feet. Proven to prolong desirable turf color. The nitrogen, plus iron, greens up turf for up to 8 weeks.
9. Covington Naturals #ad
Liquid Lawn Fertilizer, 3-18-18 NPK Grass Fertilizer, Premium Lawn and Plant Nutrient Liquid Fertilizer and Food – Year Round Concentrate for Best Value – All Grass Types – 32 OZ #adCovington Naturals #ad
- Covington products are used everywhere from large farming operations, golf courses, to residential lawns. Repeat application every 2 to 4 weeks, or whenever your lawn looks thirsty. Made in usa we are a family owned business with a long history of experience in the farming and turf industry.
Don't mow your lawn 24 hours prior to and after application for proper uptake of 3–18–18.
Augustine, ryegrass, fescue, Zoysia, Kentucky Bluegrass, Bahia, Centipede, almost all grasses. All types of grass: including bermuda, st. We take pride in providing you with quality American Made products.
Simple to apply: we have formulated this liquid fertilizer for lawns to give your grass a boost of green and growth while providing long term nutrients to the root and turf system. Pro tip: always. Always. Always. Make sure your lawn is on a suitable watering schedule. Don't apply fertilizer during the heat of the day and at night. Power grow n.