As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Product #ad
Bundled with Garden Gloves, Mother Earth Pro Mixed Coco Coir Plus Perlite Potting Soil Compaction Resisted Cocoa Growing Medium High Aeration and Drainage Coco Coir Blend Soil, 50 Liters #adMother Earth Product #ad
- Optimized ratio 70% coco + 30% perlite Mix is a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing medias.
Bundled with garden gloves Keep hands clean and add the protection of your hands when doing garden and yard work. Increased aeration & drainage It allows gardeners to more aggressively feed without worrying about over-watering.
Cocoa growing medium coconut coir is made from the fiber of coconut husks and is an alternative to peat-based medias. Perfect growing environment Supplying plants with its unsurpassed texture, porosity and high cation-exchange capacity.
2. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix, For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 50 Liter, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, Resists Compaction, 70% Coconut Coir #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media.
Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
3. Hydro Crunch #ad
Hydro Crunch CP801 Coco Coir Perlite Blend Growing Media, Brown, 50L Bag #adHydro Crunch #ad
- Ideal blend for hydroponic gardening, for use with drain-to-waste Hydroponics, as well as a great alternative to potting soil and other traditional growing medias.
Can be used to grow a variety of plant types especially food crops, for use in containers we recommend Hydro Crunch felt fabric garden pots for indoor or outdoor growing.
Our mix blend of coco coir and perlite 70/30 enhances drainage capabilities providing a buffer to protect your crop from over-feeding and over watering. Designed by hydroponics experts to provide the optimal aeration and water retention needed for a successful Hydro garden.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Loose Coconut Coir and Perlite, 4qt, Coco Peat and Perlite Potting Mix, Potting Mix Peat and Perlite #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Loose coco peat with perlite- coco coir or "coco peat" as its known is a great potting mix for indoor growing, the addition of perlite allows for productive plant growth and the ability to feed the plants heavily without overwatering.
A great alternative to potting soils- This is a great alternative to other types of potting mixes, soilless, won't compact, lasts longers, and generates strong roots. Ph balanced- ph balanced to create an ideal growing environment for many types of potted plants indoor or outdoor.
Blended with container gardening in mind. Coco peat and perlite used for container Planting- Plant directly in this mix with no additional ingredients, won't compact, allows root aeration and productive growth. Double washed- our coco coir is double washed to ensure the best coco peat, free of dust, foreign objects, or particles that make the coir "muddy" when wet.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
And Perlite Indoor Outdoor Garden Soil Blend, 2QT, Worm Castings, Premium Organic Potting Soil Mix, Nutrient Rich Coco Coir #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Give your plants the proper amounts of drainage and aeration for healthy growth and prevent root rot from overwatering by replacing store bought soil.
2qt sized bag is the optimal amount of soil for small to medium sized plants. Great for house plants, cacti, vegetables, succulents and other plants needing a quality growth environment with fast drainage.
This soil blend is an ideal media for optimum plant growth, is nutrient rich, and promotes fast germination. Premium pre-mixed potting soil blend - made of premium quality organic coco coir, worm castings, and perlite. Prevent root rot by replacing low quality store bought soil: Store bought plants commonly come in poor draining low quality soil.
6. Roots Organics #ad
Roots Organics Soilless, 1.5 Cubic Foot Bag, Organic Coco Mix for Hydroponics with Beneficial Mycorrhizae #adRoots Organics #ad
- Also contains beneficial microbes: funneliformis mosseae, increase roots biomass, Rhizophagus intraradices, Septoglomus desertícola to enhance uptake of plant nutrients, and help container grown plants resist stress.
Ingredients: perlite, kelp meal, coco fiber, Earthworm Castings, Pumice, Volcanic Rock Dust, Bat Guano, volcanic ash, Leonardite, Greensand. Roots organics soilless coco mix is specifically engineered to allow you to feed heavier for greater yields, while reducing problems with fertilizer-salt toxicity.
Coco fiber is an environmentally friendly growing medium that is quickly becoming known for astounding gardening results.
Coco fiber, a by-product of rug and broom-making in East Asia, is a renewable resource. Plants need to be fertilized in order to thrive and provide you with larger harvests. Roots organics soilless mix allows you the ease of hydroponics with the benefits of a natural and organic soil.
7. Viagrow #ad
1 Pack, Viagrow VCCP50 70/30 Coco, Coir + Perlite #adViagrow #ad
- Mix viagrow 70/30 coco coir perlite enhances drainage capabilities, providing a buffer to protect your crop from over-feeding or over watering. Alternate mix viagrow coco coir plus perlite is a perfect alternative to potting soil and other traditional grow medias, providing proper drainage and aeration.
Applications can be used to grow a variety of plant types, outdoor growing, herbs, and much more! can be used in containers, vegetables, indoor growing, fruits, hydroponics, flowers, and more.
Power source type: Manual. Neurtal ph viagrow coco coir plus perlite is clean, odorless, ph neutral, sterile, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink. Drainage viagrow coco coir plus perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, giving plants great porosity, texture, and a high cation-exchange capacity.
8. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Brick Potting Soil Mix 10 lbs. Coconut Fiber Substrate Organic Garden Soil Growing Media Indoor Outdoor Plants Herbs Flowers Succulents Microgreens Raised Garden Beds, 2.8 Cubic Ft. #adEnvelor #ad
- Conserve water with coco garden soil – its fine, has high water retention, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix.
The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2. Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, turmeric and other veggies. Coir growing media is also ideal to grow succulents, peppers, cucumber, parsley, ginger, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses.
Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity.
When ready to use, just soak the coco coir brick in water, expands to 20 gallons of fresh potting soil. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil – made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening. Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. Coir blocks. Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
9. Verdana #ad
Optimum pH, High Expansion, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, Low EC, Coco Peat, Coco Coir, Coir Pith, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick #adVerdana #ad
- Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Debris-free. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Excellent water absorption and retention.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
10. FoxFarm #ad
2 Cubic Feet, FoxFarm FX14100 Coco Loco Potting Mix, Brown/A #adFoxFarm #ad
- Coco loco potting mix has the ability to hold more than its weight in water while still draining well. Lower humidity reduces the possibility of attracting mold and root rot, as well as leaving insects less likely to bother your potted plants.
The coir in coco loco behaves like little sponges offering nutrients and water as needed by the plants.