As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Slow Release, Extended Enrichment for All Live Bonsai Tree Types, Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets by Perfect Plants, 5 Year Supply #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Great for all types of live outdoor plants and indoor house plants. Completely safe - only releases nutrients when the Bonsai Plant Needs it –– Impossible to Over-fertilize Potted Plants. All natural slow Release Formula for optimal Bonsai health.
Arrives in a lightweight, re-sealable bag. Great for established Bonsai or Starter Kits. Perfect for use on live bonsai tree - or use for Multiple Bonsai trees. 5-year supply - bonsai fertilizer Pellets by Perfect Plants. Slow release - provides long term Enrichment to All Bonsai Tree Species, Can Last Up to a Year.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Liquid Bonsai Fertilizer | 8oz. of Premium Concentrated Indoor and Outdoor Bonsai Fertilizer | Use with All Bonsai Varieties | Trees in Pots #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Concentrated mix — you only have to apply a Measured Amount to Your Water Before Watering. Vibrant growth — fertilizing your bonsai plant Leads to More Growth, AND a Deeper Colors. Healthy plants — filled with essential nutrients that Your Bonsai Tree Needs to Stay Robust And Strong.
Specially formulated — npk and application instructions Are Specific To Containerized Conifers, Maples, Evergreens and More. Resealable bottle— our liquid bonsai fertilizer Will Keep Its Effectiveness for Months.
3. Dyna-Gro #ad
Dyna-Gro BON-008 8 oz Bonsai-Pro Liquid Plant Food, Yellow #adDyna-Gro #ad
- Hydroponic: 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water for recirculation type systems. Indoor plants: mix 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering.
1 teaspoon per gallon for non-recirculating. Monthly feeding: mix 1 teaspoon per gallon. Outdoor plants: mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering.
4. HiThrive #ad
9 Month Plant Food for Bonsai Trees, Complete Nutrition for Indoor and Outdoor Live Bonsai Trees 5oz, Bonsai Tree Fertilizer #adHiThrive #ad
- Hands off approach - bonsai care made quick and easy. No need to heavily mix our granular fertilizer into your potting soil. Whether your bonsai is fully grown or still a small tree with big dreams use this product with ANY type! All purpose formula is conveniently packed and ready to use on indoor and outdoor live bonzai trees - Ficus, Money, Juniper, Fukien Tea, Jade, Bamboo, Satsuke Azalea, Schefflera, and other dwarf tree varieties.
Backed by the hithrive guarantee if you aren’t left completely satisfied with your results then contact us for a full refund! Woosah. Contains essential macro and micro nutrients that gently feeds and encourages strong root, trunk, and branch growth for sustainable long term plant health.
Good vibes for 9 months - long lasting granular formula gradually nourishes for up to 9 months at a time per application! Positive energy and a perfect alternative to liquid feeding, each bag contains over 35 applications for standard 6" training pots and over 20 applications for a 10" decorative pot.
Size doesn't matter - this fertilizer doesn't discriminate. Just place the pellets around the base of your tree and watch it thrive year round! Great for pots and planters with pumice, lava rocks, moss, pebbles, and other organic and fast draining soil mixes. We help keep your zen - we think there's nothing worse than misaligned chakras. For healthy leaves & thicc trunks - fully balanced fertilizer package to bring out your bonsai's best self by promoting healthy green foliage.
5. Aquatic Arts #ad
Bonsai Fertilizer | Plant Food For Live Bonsai Tree in Pots | Starter Kit | Grow Care | Formulated for Indoor Plants by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year. Specially formulated for bonsai: can be used to feed: azalea, fukien, aralia, carmona, fig, mame, elm, ming, penjing, shohin, religiosa, maple, aboticaba, jacaranda, rotala, olmo, shimpaku, ficus, serissa, delonix regia, zelkova, pyracantha, benjamina, buxus, podocarpus, Manual, yew, .
Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
3-1-2 npk fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your bonsai. Feed your bonsai: indoor bonsai trees need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, Potassium K helps your bonsai grow large and healthy. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Model||| Plant Food for Live Bonsai|
6. JK Global Imports #ad
Slow Release- Apply Every 30 Days All Purpose Fertilizer All Purpose Fertilizer, Bonsai Tree Fertilizer 2.4 LB Jar -Tons of Micro Nutrients Vital for Bonsai Health #adJK Global Imports #ad
- Won't burn roots. Super fast results, improves overall vigor and health of the tree. As seen as on youtube channel ️ We Are The Bonsai Supply. Easy to use, once a month slow release formula. Special blend to stimulate root growth and health, tons of micro nutrients.
7. The Grow Co #ad
Bonsai Fertilizer, Perfect for All Indoor and Outdoor Bonsai Tree Plants in Pots 5 oz, Gentle Slow Release Plant Food Pellets #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Slow release goodness - long lasting granular formula to gradually nourish your bonsai plant 9 months at a time! Best alternative to liquid feeding, each bag contains over 35 applications for standard 6" training pots, over 20 applications for a 10" decorative pot.
Made with you in mind - find your zen. Just carefully place pellets around the base of your tree and watch it thrive with every watering! Great for pots with gravel, pumice, moss, pebbles, lava rocks and other organic soil mixes. No need to heavily mix our granular fertilizer into your potting soil.
Grow with confidence - fully balanced fertilizer package with essential macro and micro nutrients that gently feeds and encourages strong root, trunk, and branch growth for sustainable long term plant health.
Stress free - bonsai care made easy. Our fertilizer is expertly formulated top to bottom in delivering your bonsai tree the best nutrition possible while giving you peace of mind that you are keeping your delicate tree safe and healthy. All purpose - conveniently packed and ready to use plant food formulated for all types of indoor and outdoor live bonzai trees - Juniper, Jade, Schefflera, Bamboo, Ficus, Ginseng, Satsuke Azalea, Money, Fukien Tea, and other dwarf tree varieties.
8. Leaves and Soul #ad
Mature Plants, All Tree Types | Multi-Purpose Blend & Gardening Supplies, Leaves and Soul Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets |18-6-8 Slow Release Pellets for Seedlings, No Fillers | 5.2 oz Resealable Packaging #adLeaves and Soul #ad
- Store it in a safe, dry place and you can count on it to stay in great condition for a long time to come. Perfect blend of nutrients - give your bonsai trees everything they need to grow up healthy! Our 18-6-8 slow release fertilizer pellets have all of the essential nutrients that your plants crave.
Always 100% guaranteed - our tree nutrients are made and packaged in the USA to ensure quality.
This significantly minimizes waste and the need for upkeep. Every purchase is also covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind. Suitable for all varieties - you can use our bonsai tree fertilizer pellets on just about any kind of bonsai tree, from Spruce to Cedar.
Durable packaging - these fertilizer pellets come in a very sturdy, 5. 2 oz resealable bag. It's also great for seedlings and mature plants alike. 6 month timed release - a single application of our bonsai plant fertilizer lasts up to 180 days, thanks to its controlled release.
9. The Grow Co #ad
Gentle Formula for Long Term Health, Bonsai Plant Food, Organic Liquid Fertilizer, Excellent for All Live Indoor and Outdoor Bonsai Tree Plants in Pots 8 oz #adThe Grow Co #ad
- All purpose - concentrated blend of houseplant food formulated for all types of indoor and outdoor live bonzai trees - Juniper, Fukien Tea, Money, Bamboo, Ficus, Ginseng, Satsuke Azalea, Schefflera, Jade, and other dwarf tree varieties. Wonderfully organic - contains safe, all natural organic ingredients that naturally feeds and strengthens your beautiful bonsai trees throughout the seasons.
Easy feeding - simple instructions with no need to disrupt the potting soil around your tree.
Just carefully mix with water, moss, pumice, pebbles, and watch your tree thrive! Can be used with a pot containing gravel, apply with care, lava rocks and other soil mixes. Use with established trees or a bonsai starter kit.
Made with you in mind - find your zen. Nourishing formula - gentle liquid fertilizer with essential macro and micro nutrients that feeds all varieties of potted bonsais and encourages strong root, trunk, and branch growth for sustainable long term plant health. Our fertilizer is expertly formulated top to bottom in delivering your bonsai tree the best nutrition possible while giving you peace of mind that you are keeping your delicate tree safe and healthy.