As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HORT #ad
HORT Tree Straps 6-Pack 12", Commercial Grade #adHORT #ad
- Extra strong commercial Grade - Used by Professionals. Exclusive 5/16" stainless Steel eyelets - stronger than brass. Manufactured in the USA. Use for securing newly planted trees or Hurricane protection. Strong 1 1/2" wide strap is safe on trees and plants.
|Manufacturer||HORT Industries LTD. #ad|
2. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Apple Antonovka, 400 Antonovka Apple, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, BIG PACK, Very COLD Hardy Zone 3+ Grown for its Rootstock used for Grafting, Malus pumila Antonovka Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- The fruit can be eaten raw, cooked in pies, cakes etc or fermented into cider. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 400 fresh clean seeds ~!! Antonovka apple - Malus pumila Antonovka Seeds. This variety is mainly grown in North America as an extremely cold hardy rootstock for grafting.
3. Brighter Blooms #ad
Honeycrisp Apple Tree, Outdoor Fruit Plant, No Shipping to AZ, ID, or CA, 3-4 Feet, OR, Brighter Blooms #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Easy to grow - whether you're an expert or a novice, new to growing your own fruit. Crisp, juicy apples that are as versatile as they are tasty. 3-4 feet tall - your honeycrisp apple tree will arrive 3-4 feet tall, it is not full grown or matured yet.
Plant near pollinator varieties for heavy yields. This hardy tree produces abundant fruit while still being disease- and pest-resistant. Perfect for snacking, & delectable - produce crisp, SWEET, cooking and even freezing, canning, the Honeycrisp is truly versatile.
Cold hardy - grafted and grown for best results, you get fast-growing fruit, cold hardiness down to -30 degrees and easy, straight-forward care and consistency for the life of your tree.
Cannot ship to az, or ca - due to federal agricultural Restrictions, Idaho, or, honeycrisp apple trees are unable to be shipped to arizona, Oregon, id, or California. If you live in one of these states and order a plant your order will be canceled. You'll get fruit in the 1st year.
4. Strawberry Island Farm-Truly Live Plants! #ad
10 Eversweet Everbearing Strawberries Plants, Pack of 10 Bare Roots for $9.95 Organic Grown USA. Zone 4-9. #adStrawberry Island Farm-Truly Live Plants! #ad
- Eversweet strawberry the hard-working plants produce a plentitude of sweet, large, juicy, delicious berries!. Organically grown in usa! immediate shipping of 10 bare root plants! You will receive your order within 2-3 days. Hardy in zones 4-9.
5. JADICAA #ad
20 Rare Dwarf Apple Tree Sweet Fruit Planted Fruit Trees Seeds Indoor Garden #adJADICAA #ad
- Germination is about 30% so you can end up with about 6 plants to grow when you start with 20 seeds. 20 dwarf apple tree seeds.
6. Compare-N-Save #ad
75333, 1 Gallon, Compare-N-Save Systemic Tree and Shrub Insect Drench #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off.
For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Controls aphids, emerald ash borers, Japanese beetles, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application.
Controls aphids, japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
7. Brighter Blooms #ad
4-5 Ft. | Exotic, Brighter Blooms Cold Hardy Avocado Tree, Grafted not Seed Grown for Earliest Fruit | No Shipping to AZ, Delicious & Climate-Resilient | Greenhouse-Grown #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. You will not get a mature avocado tree. These are young plants. Growing directions: upon arrival, and continue to water regularly 2-3 times a week. Happy & healthy guarantee: if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your avocado tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt.
They will perk right back up. These grafted avocado trees bear fruit quick- years sooner than other, your new avocado tree will benefit from a healthy drink of water, seed-grown varieties! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
No shipping to arizona: cold hardy avocado trees cannot be shipped to AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions. Shipping size- cold hardy avocado trees come 4-5 feet tall. Delivery- your avocado trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. If you live in arizona and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
8. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Alli, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Religiosa, and Benghalensis. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
9. WYBAM-f #ad
30PCS Apple Tree Seeds Dwarf Bonsai Apple Tree Seeds Mini Fruit for Home Garden Planting Perennial Potted Plant Seeds #adWYBAM-f #ad
- Climate:temperate, style:perennial, full-bloom Period:Spring, Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy. Function:interest, Location:Courtyard, Variety:apple.
Applicable constellation:Virgo, Model Number:bonsai, Type:Succulent Plants. Classification:Mini Garden, Use:Outdoor Plants. Product type:Fruit seeds, Flowerpot:Excluded.