As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nelson Plant Food #ad
Nelson ColorStar Plus for All Flowering Plants Annuals Perennials Bulbs Shrubs Indoor Outdoor Container Grown Granular Fertilizer Bone and Blood Meal 19-13-6 25 LB #adNelson Plant Food #ad
- Nutrients designed to increase the number, size, essential to flowering plants; four nitrogen sources, Soluble Potash 6%. Plant food: colorstar plus plant food for all flowering plants featuring npk nitrogen 19%, each with a different release characteristic to feed flowers properly. Contains 25% bone and blood Meal, Phosphate 13%, and quantity of blooms.
Superior quality: nelson plant food is the leading landscaper’s choice for flowers since 1986; will feed for up to 4 months; see recommended rate of applications and a list of plants in the product description portion. If it blooms you can use colorstar! indoor outdoor: colorstar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your flowering plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount.
Container patio: superior fertilizer for all containers, hanging baskets and in-ground plants. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed.
Inground plants flowers: multi-purpose fertilizer for all indoor and outdoor flowering plants, hyacinths, rosemary, tulips, daisies, amaryllis, Impatiens, vinca, Yarrow, Mexican Heather Daylily; BULBS: Daffodils, begonias, Violas, Gerbera, Lantanas, geraniums; perennials: salvias, pinks Dianthus, Snapdragons, Marigolds, ruellia, Petunias, Stocks, Zinnea, Mums, Coneflower, Rudbeckia, but not limited ANNUALS: Pansies, Salvia, Calendulas, Hosta, Torenia, Caladiums, including, Elephant Ea. Top dress or incorporate when planting new beds.
2. Espoma #ad
Espoma DB17Blood Meal 12-0-0, 17 Pounds , White #adEspoma #ad
- Use for early and late blight on tomatoes. This product weighs 17 pounds. Naturally produces more vigorous plants with richer, greener leaves. Safe source of organic nitrogen. Dried blood 12-0-0 .
3. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
50 lb, Down To Earth Blood Meal Fertilizer Mix 12-0-0 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Nitrogen is essential for all types of growing plants and an adequate seasonal supply ensures plenty of shoots, vegetables and is great for heavy feeders like corn, flowers, spinach, fruits, broccoli and leafy greens.
Down to earth blood meal is a fifty pound bag of all natural fertilizer with 12-0-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production. Use it to start fruiting plants like tomatoes, squash, peppers, melons and is great for use on vegetable gardens, outdoor containers and row crop/acreage.
Use 2 - 4 pounds for 100 square feet of garden soil and make sure you follow application guidelines, as blood meal may burn plants. Blood meal is one of the quintessential, traditional organic fertilizers that promotes rapid vegetative growth and helps compost piles heat up and break down fast.
4. Greenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
Fish Bone Meal 4-17-0 Fertilizer Greenway Biotech Brand 25 Pounds #adGreenway Biotech, Inc. #ad
- Highest quality and purest Fish Bone Meal Fertilizer without any additives. Great source of phosphorous, which helps with cell and seed formation, cell division, and root growth in plants. Natural fertilizer to help develop beautiful blooms and promote roots growth.
25 pounds of greenway biotech fish bone meal fertilizer 4-17-0 - Repackaged in a Heavy Duty Resealable bag from Organic Fish Bone Meal. Can be used in any situation, where a controlled release form of phosphorous is needed.
5. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer 3-15-0 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Strong root development means plants will grow faster and be healthier because they can absorb more water and nutrients from the soil. A wonderful source of readily available phosphorous and calcium for flowering plants, trees and ornamentals and is also recognized as the ideal organic fertilizer when planting bulbs.
A quintessential, traditional organic fertilizer that promotes strong root development and enhances early season growth and helps plants take to new soil by boosting root development.
As one of the three big nutrients for plants, phosphorous plays a role in both root and bloom development, which helps produce high-quality fruit and flowers. Down to earth bone meal is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 3-15-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb 1 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Ideal for fall bulb planting - promotes healthy growth of root crops and other vegetables. Why bone meal? - provides vital Organic nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium.
The earlier the better - Boosts young plants and helps them stay strong throughout the growing season. May be added at to soil any time prior to harvesting to enhance plant growth.
Strong roots, vibrant blooms - promotes strong roots, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables. When to treat - early-season addition of phosphorus to soil will promote strong root development, enhance early growth, and superior blossoms and fruit at harvest time.