As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tinyroots #ad
2 Quarts, Dust and Small Particles Removed, Used for Bonsai and Succulents, Akadama Bonsai Soil by Tinyroots, Sifted Through 1/16 Mesh #adTinyroots #ad
- Sifted and dried: tinyroots akadama is sifted through a 1/8" mesh and then through a 1/16" mesh to reduce the sediment that is bagged. Also beneficial for conifers and deciduous bonsai trees.
Visual indicator: the volcanic soil darkens when wet which provides an idea of when to water your bonsai or succulent plant. Bonsai akadama: used by japanese master gardeners.
Provides drainage: aeration is important for healthy root growth. Akadama soil is mined in Japan from volcanic soil. Multiple uses: can be used for as a succulent soil for cactus and other indoor plants. Akadama has the ability to absorb water while spreading nutrients to your bonsai trees roots. Once extracted its dried and sifted to various grain sizes.
2. Calibonsai #ad
Small Grain, 2 Gal. Japanese Ibaraki Hard Akadama Bonsai Soil #adCalibonsai #ad
- Will be repackaged and shipped without original bag. Size: small particles are approximately from 3 mm - 6 mm volume : us dry gaLLON - 2 Gal. 8 quarts = 32 cups - will be repackaged and shipped without original bag. 8 quarts = 32 Cups.
This product contains a small amount of debris, is a normal phenomenon, since the transport process can not avoid friction, pressure and other circumstances lead to some of the powder situation. Volume : us dry gallon - 2 gal. Genuine japanese Ibaraki Hard Akadama Bonsai Soil. Thank you for your understanding.
3. Triple Red Line #ad
Japanese Heat Treated Super Hard Akadama Bonsai Soil, Medium Size Grain 6mm-10mm 14 L / 22 Lbs #adTriple Red Line #ad
- Genuine japanese triple red line super Hard Akadama Bonsai Soil - Heat treated Fired at 250 degree Celsius. Shipped in original bag as shown in the picture.
Japanese heat treated super hard akadama Bonsai Soil - Medium 14 L / 22 Lbs Lbs. Size: medium particles are approximately from 6. 0 mm - 100 mm volume & weight: approx. 14 l / 22 lbs.
4. Bonsai Outlet #ad
Red Lava Rock and Pumice 2 Quarts, Excellent for Water Retention and Root Development + Made from Genuine Akadama, Bonsai Soil Premium by Tinyroots- Organic Soil Mix #adBonsai Outlet #ad
- Multiple sizes are available and arrives in a resealable pouch bag. Provides plant support - potting soil that provides moisture & drainage that bonzai trees need.
We've got you covered - bonsai Outlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs. Garden potting soil - mix of 100% double-sifted Akadama, Red Lava Rock and Pumice.
Ready to use - waste no time when potting. Professionally formulated by professionals - to provide optimum growth for bonsai plants. Excellent soil for indoor plants and trusted by the Kaikou School of Bonsai. The premium blend potting soil comes double-sifted, dried and bagged.
5. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Professional Sifted and Ready to Use Tree Potting Blend in Easy Zip Bag, Black Lava, Akadama, Pumice & Charcoal 1.25 Dry Quart, Conifer Bonsai Soil Mix, Kiryu #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- This has been found to provide optimal drainage, bark, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love. This is really substrate. Promotes excellent drainage & water retention - Specifically formulated for Coniferous Bonsai Like Pine, Spruce, Juniper, Cedar, Yew and other Conifers.
Non-organic mix - this mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt, mulch, etc. Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full. Pre mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 1/4 japanese kiryu - 1/4 hard Japanese Akadama - 1/4 Japanese Pumice - 1/4 USA Sourced Black Lava - A Bit of Horticultural Charcoal.
6. Double Red Line #ad
Japanese Hard Ibaraki Akadama for Bonsai/Succulent Soil, Small Size Grain 3mm-6mm14 L / 19 Lbs #adDouble Red Line #ad
- Size: small particles are approximately from 3 mm - 6 mm VOLUME & WEIGHT: approx. We ship in original imported Japanese bag. This product contains a small amount of debris, since the transport process can not avoid friction, is a normal phenomenon, pressure and other circumstances lead to some of the powder situation.
14 l / 19 lbs.
7. JK Global Imports #ad
Succulents, MVP, Cacti, Turface for Plants, Absorbs and Releases Water- 2 Quart Bag, Calcined Clay, Bonsai Tree Soil, Additives- Aggregates, 1/8 inch Size Particles #adJK Global Imports #ad
- Holds moisture while still providing great drainage. Adds acidity to soil mixture which plants love Stand up pouch 2 qt bag made from recycled material ️.
Helps to take the guessing out of watering. High fired calcined clay perfect for Bonsai, Cacti and Succulent soil mixes. Rough edges create air pockets in soil for great root development.
8. Calibonsai #ad
1 Quart Japanese Hard Ibaraki Akadama for Bonsai/Succulent Soil, Shohin Grain #adCalibonsai #ad
- 1 quart japanese hard ibaraki Akadama for Bonsai / Succulent Soil - Shohin Grain. Size: shohin particles are approximately from 2. 0 mm - 3. 0 mm volume : us dry gallon 1 quart = 4 Cups = 025 gal.
9. Triple Red Line #ad
Japanese Heat Treated Super Hard Akadama Bonsai Soil, Small Size Grains 3mm-6mm 14 L / 21 Lbs #adTriple Red Line #ad
- 14 l / 21 lbs. Genuine japanese triple red line Super Hard Akadama Bonsai Soil - Heat treated at 250 degree Celsius. Size: small particles are approximately from 3. 0 mm - 6. 0 mm volume & weight: approx. Shipped in original bag as shown in the picture.